1132 users online (213 members and 919 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #36

Continue here please. Please keep in mind Caylee's forum is very busy and we will not tolerate members being rude to other members. I know we have a lot of new members and I suggest you take the time to read our long version of our TOS (Terms Of Service".Thank You WindChime....

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Goodnight everyone. Stay focused, and be kind to each other.
    Goodmorning WSers!!! I just had to bring Reannan's post over from the last thread. Bold is mine.

Thanks nursebeeme

IN the interview on Greta, what was the last date that The DJ and Tony saw Cayley alive? June 9th or 16th? I can't remember.

I don't know about the DJ about I thought that Tony had saw Caylee on the 2nd June at the pool.

the 13th is what I heard.

There's definitely a cutoff date there that can be used since she was with Tony at the time. They can use that date to investigate her phone calls and activities on that date and the day before and after.

With the woods and water pond/lake close by, there is actually a large area to dispose of a body close by. Surprised if they haven't already searched these areas, or they should if they haven't.

Holly, the family friend, seems a rather odd person, almost combative in her defense of CAsey, even in light of all that has happened. She also seems to have a high opinion of herself.

I feel sorry for Casey. She is a very sick person. My heart goes out to her and her family and of course little Caylee. I hope she never has the awareness to realize what she did. She is truly a sociopath with no concept of reality. It's unfortunate when individuals unfit to even care for themselves properly compound the issue and have children. I believe the GM is also a little ill and was unable to provide the support and mental health counseling Casey needed long ago. Such a sad sad situation.

Thank you. I believe even more now that the GM should have never had children. The illness was passed down from her.
    I want to be mad but then I realize how sick they all are.

I have been reading here non-stop since this has started. What amazes me are that the results for the car are not in yet or they are not telling. If this was expedited and they had even one decent sample the max on this should have been a few days if that.

I wonder if they don't have much and are digging for more.

CINDY ANTHONY: So, again, you know, when I called -- made the three 9/11 tapes, I said whatever I needed to do to get the authorities to come help me.

KING: I got you.

CINDY ANTHONY: So did I fabricate a lie at that point?

I worked on whatever I could to get them out there. So, you know, I'm not a liar. I just stretched the truth a little bit. The car wasn't where it was supposed to be so I said it was stolen because I didn't have any other reason to have the authorities come out to my house.

So that doesn't make me a liar or a murderer...

KING: Jose...

CINDY ANTHONY: ...and I don't think that makes my daughter...

KING: All right.

CINDY ANTHONY: ...a murderer, either, just because she has some mistruths!

To me the above quotes by Cindy on Larry King Last night (taken from the transcript) are very telling. Casey obviously learned to lie (tell mistruths) from her mother.

~Note to Cindy mistruths is what someone says about a 4 year old that tells a fib....
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

HOROWITZ:

And I think that what people find so interesting is never once in any of the phone conversations you ever hear her start out with, "Does anyone know where my daughter is? Has anyone found her? What's going on?"
    Concern for the child is not there.

Another good observation from Larry King Transcripts this quote by guest attorney Horowitz.
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast