here is a map of near Anthony home could Caylee be here?

there are so many wooded areas, retention ponds, landfills, etc. in that area

the poor girl could be anywhere.

Nice job with the map-I think the previous discussion about the new trail being built between Lee Vista I believe and Econlockhatchie (sp) trail might be a good place to grid and start. It backs up to the Anthony's place. It might be a good place to recover some kind of evidence...

Hi all. I just want to let you know there is a way better view at Live Search Maps. I'm no good with linking, but if you go there just type in the Anthony's address - 4937 Hopespring Drive, Orlando, Florida - you'll get a map. Just keep zooming in and then switch to bird's eye view. It is more current and incredibly clear - it's really worth viewing.

If anyone can create a link to this that would be great - thanks.

Posts from mobile devices are NOT working here, just so you mobile techies know. :)

Posts from mobile devices are NOT working here, just so you mobile techies know. :)

Posted via Mobile Devicejust so you know my setting is not moving from mobile I have tried to change it but is not working

I wonder if the Anthony's had/have a golf cart?

I would think that the water and land to the north east of their house is a pretty good place to be looking...jmo.

This thread was made back in AUGUST by "websurfer". Talk about being close!!!!!!

ETA: It's interesting to go back and check old threads like this.

This thread was made back in AUGUST by "websurfer". Talk about being close!!!!!!

ETA: It's interesting to go back and check old threads like this.

Zillow.com showed the value of their home at $203,000 in late July/early August. It shows it as 186k now. Riff raff bringing down the neighborhood....

Zillow.com showed the value of their home at $203,000 in late July/early August. It shows it as 186k now. Riff raff bringing down the neighborhood....

And it was even higher before that. The market is really dropped. Sad! So many folks are upside down in their house. No one expects that.

Anyway, I think that is why the A's have no choice but to come home. I doubt they can sell their house. However, it's still higher then when they bought it. But if they took out a second mortgage or refi ed their house in the last 8 years... then they are stuck.

Home alues have dropped in Florida in the past year. Ours has dropped by almost 50K. There are way too many new homes and existing homes in inventory. When we bought ours we did not have much choice as to what was available and it took over a year to get them built, but now you can get a 300K home for less than 150K.

I believe it's more a sign of the times and the economy.

Correct. Their neighbors have also dropped. If it continues to drop 9.6% every 6 months I will buy it with pocket change in a few years. Or not, I know what happened there.

I reckon C and G better get to steppin' on back to work.

Correct. Their neighbors have also dropped. If it continues to drop 9.6% every 6 months I will buy it with pocket change in a few years. Or not, I know what happened there.

I reckon C and G better get to steppin' on back to work.
Bobby you did a good job picking the spot for the remains back in early August.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back