Friday, August 1, CSI at Anthony Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarolineJ

Reaction score
I don't know any details but I did see on TV the big CSI van from the sheriff's dept in front of the house. They stayed about 10 minutes and left. They took some bags in the house and came back out and would not talk to reporters, of course.

Thanks for the update Caroline..and welcome to WS.

(WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Crime scene investigators from the Orange County Sheriff’s office went to the home of George and Cindy Anthony this morning.
Two investigators pulled up to the home and a short time later another car with two other investigators and George Anthony arrived at the home. George unlocked the door and let them in the home. Crime scene investigators then left the home with two large bags.

George and Cindy Anthony left the home around 9:00 a.m. and went to the sheriff's office.

On Thursday the grandmother of missing two year old Caylee Anthony said she’s beginning to put the pieces of the puzzle together and that ‘It’s making sense’.

Cindy Anthony along with her husband and son met with investigators with the FBI for more than six hours Wednesday.

Oh, this is an interesting development! I will be anxious to watch this thread to see what they removed. Obviously, if they were there such a very short time...they knew specifically what they were after.

Thanks for posting this thread!! I hope everyone will take advantage to post any findings on the subject here!

Fox reported.....possibly bags of garbage / looking for blood / tissue / bones etc. Thats Fox for you.

Actually I am shocked at how well Fox is covering this story. They add the drama too, but they are pretty much right on top of things

Here is a link to one of our local stations and the article about CSI going into the Anthony home and removing two bags of something.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html

I just only wish one of these bads holds the key to Caylee's dissapearance.
Lets all pray that is what is happening..

Possibly the FBI asked George exactly what was removed from the trunk or car prior to CSI taking possession of it. Remember, he did admit that it had been cleaned out after they picked it up from the tow yard. On the other hand, it would seem that local LE would have already taken this material into possession and perhaps something new has been discovered/requested.

Marina,

I did not read or hear that. The car was "cleaned out"??? prior to LE seizing it?

Actually I am shocked at how well Fox is covering this story. They add the drama too, but they are pretty much right on top of things

they are giving the case the most attention for sure, unfortunately they dont seem to care about being very accurate, and virtually everyone they have commenting on the case has an enormous obvious bias.

anyway, latest report on FOX was that they removed 4 evidence bags, 2 were less than half full and not difficult to carry in one hand. the others were possibly larger and more full but also did not seem cumbersome to carry.

the second 2 bags arrived in an unmarked police car containing george anthony and an officer, they went into the house and then the back yard, were there for less than ten minutes, and then they both left in the same car they arrived in.

nobody saw what they took or was told what they were looking for, so anything regarding that is complete speculation right now.

From: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=10&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"Crime scene investigators took items from the shed and then left the home with two large brown bags."

2 large gas cans, perhaps?

i would certainly hope they already have the gas cans and have dusted them for prints. but who knows, could be.

it could be casey's belongings that she had with her while she was living away from the house. i would also have thought they would already have those things but all reports from cindy, and from casey's phone calls, seemed to indicate that those things were still at the house.

Well, I know that I have seen bags of garbage out on the curb for pick up at least one time in front of that home. If it is garbage why didn't they dispose of it before? I am thinking it was more like personal stuff belonging to Casey. I also read the Orlando Sentinel article a minute ago which reported they took "something" out of the shed.
I hope we find something out soon! I do think whatever it is it's important to solving the case.

Taking this over from the general discussion thread. Tracy1 surmised that a car seat was in one of the bags. Sure looks like it to me, too.

What I question, though, is this:

where was the car seat?
why was it not in the car that LE confiscated?

As someone pointed out in the discussion thread, one bag looks like a car seat.

oops sorry eliza beat me to it. But she posted a great question..........where was the car seat?

I think they took some part of the ground where the dog alerted so they can compare it to what the dog alerted to in the trunk. Maybe they have some results back.

I think they took some part of the ground where the dog alerted so they can compare it to what the dog alerted to in the trunk. Maybe they have some results back.

Ohhhhhh - I think so too! Doing the dirt comparison.

Salem

My guess would be they were looking for clothing.... maybe a notebook or calendar/diary?

Maybe also stuffed animals or favorite belongings that Caylee was very attached to.... that seems like the type of thing a mother would bring along for her child if she's moving out.

If she left with something special & that something turned up back at the house or in the car.... uh oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam