Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #37

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here.

Look around Caylee now has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Windchime said:
Please keep in mind Caylee's forum is very busy and we will not tolerate members being rude to other members.

So did he put the carseat in the shed because it smelled?

Wouldn't the cae seat be in the car that LE still has in there possession.

That's not a car seat she's holding, a car seat for a 2 year old is bigger than that and does not fit in a brown bag that size.

So are any of the family vehicles still equipped with a car seat? I mean, if Caylee were to be found and they had to go pick her up where would they put her?

Thanks Christine- have any thoughts on the most recent developments?

So are any of the family vehicles still equipped with a car seat? I mean, if Caylee were to be found and they had to go pick her up where would they put her?
That's a good question. When I lived in the same town with my grandchildren my son and his wife had one and I bought one at a garage sale to use in my car so we wouldn't have to be constantly taking them in and out when I baby-sat.

That's not a car seat she's holding, a car seat for a 2 year old is bigger than that and does not fit in a brown bag that size.

It looks like maybe a suitcase or a folded carseat HE IS HOLDING the WOMAN In the photo has a smaller bag, there are carseats that are not that large and bulky - I have used them in rental cars. There seems to be a handle, maybe it is a toy found in the car. George did say he cleaned out the car - he may have teken that item out and put in the shed and then mentioned it this morning and they went to get it.

It looks like maybe a suitcase or a folded carseat, there are carseats that are not that large and bulky - I have used them in rental cars. There seems to be a handle, maybe it is a toy found in the car. George did say he cleaned out the car - he may have teken that item out and put in the shed and then mentioned it this morning and they went to get it.

Or it could have been a booster seat. My son's is not big and bulky at all.

Someone asked on the thread just closed if one of the bags could contain Caylee's body.

Um... no. Absolutely not. That would NEVER happen, not in a million years.

It looks like maybe a suitcase or a folded carseat, there are carseats that are not that large and bulky - I have used them in rental cars. There seems to be a handle, maybe it is a toy found in the car. George did say he cleaned out the car - he may have teken that item out and put in the shed and then mentioned it this morning and they went to get it.
Hmmnn. I just can't understand why LE didn't check out this stuff before. I mean by now it all could have been tampered with:confused:

Hello everyone! Just wanted to share some info that I thought was very interesting.

There are several ZF-G's in Puerto Rico. That is also where Jesus is from. That is also where her friend Amy was vacationing while Casey was staying at her apartment.

http://www.local6.com/news/17062838/detail.html

Sources: Evidence Taken In Missing Girl Case Likely Mother's Clothes
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Two bags of evidence likely containing clothes and personal items of the mother of a missing Orlando girl were taken Friday morning by crime-scene investigators from the home of the child's grandparents, sources told Local 6 News.

It may be the car seat BASE - if they had a removal ccarseat that may be the base - it definetly looks like a seat of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46