Friday 8/1/08 3 PM Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey took her friends off her visitor list yesterday.....and I believe she is going to be charged today due to what they have revealed and she KNOWS IT. Casey was spending ALL of her time with her friends during the crucial times of this case and NOT family.

is anybody seeing anything on the live news feed on foxnews.com? or is it cuz I don't have the stupid plugin??

Casey took her friends off her visitor list yesterday.....and I believe she is going to be charged today due to what they have revealed and she KNOWS IT. Casey was spending ALL of her time with her friends during the crucial times of this case and NOT family.
I saw some coverage last night where it was said that LE has interviewed all of Casey's friends and they were pretty much in agreement that she is a habitual liar....so maybe she is a bit ticked?

Can someone please post details of the conference? I cannot listen to the feed at work :mad:
Thanks!

Really? I had not heard that. I thought they were always "off" her list so family could visit. Interesting.

Wish they'd hurry up already. Why are they always late for their own press conference???

I'm seeing just the empty podium on the fox feed.

Praying for Caylee.
I really don't know what else to say.
I wish the press conference would hurry up & start.

I have an ominous feeling....something HUGE is going to be announced......

I'm so sorry Caylee you beautiful Angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie