Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #38

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here.

Look around Caylee now has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Windchime said:
Please keep in mind Caylee's forum is very busy and we will not tolerate members being rude to other members.

Tuppence-
please feel free to point out where almost every subjective, unresearched line of your rant is refuted by the known facts that are substantiated in this case. If you will notice, I only post on cases or threads where I feel I CAN CONTRIBUTE TO PROGESSING dialog, in a hopeful effort to, in this case, find a child most of us believe is dead, and support a successful prosecution at the end. Meaning, you will not find me on a thread that I have no background, experience or knowledge of, interjecting subjective opinions; I would implore you to "try that on"..Respectfully submitted,
Blink

Do you honestly not see that statement as against TOS? If someone has a different opinion then you then they must just be uninformed?! Here are just a few statements I made and let's see which are unsubstantiated….

'Anthony's (gma, gpa, Lee) have allowed the police to search EVERYTHING they wanted WHENEVER they wanted WITHOUT a search warrant.'

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7039465&version=1&locale=EN-US Here is one video where the detective directly states that the anthony’s signed affidavits allowing them to search. They repeated that with the yard search before and today and it has been said on the news.

‘THEY are the ones that called the police to begin with. Not only called them once but called them MUTLIPLE times when they could not get a response.’

Check out the 911 call recordings.

'They have readily answered questions without a lawyer.'

They have no lawyer and have stated they are not paying for Baez. This is in multiple places.

‘They have responded to every meeting request from LE and LE has never indicated that they did not answer all questions. The only issue raised by LE was that Cindy was upset when they wanted to talk to the great grandfather in the nursing home and demanded they did not do that.

Agree that I don't know about every meeting reqeust but I’ve seen many many cases where LE has stated that the family was not cooperative but In this instance family members (not Casey) talked with LE numerous times without a lawyer as reported at various points. Except for the Grandpa statement in the bond hearing LE has not said the Anthony’s ever refused to talk with them

'They collected receipts, followed up with friend, SAVED the trash bag from the car to give to police at the beginning'

In multiple articles. The trash is in the bond hearing transcript. Let me know what it is you don’t believe.

I’m not saying I think the Anthony’s are handling things great but I also think people are overlooking the substance of what their response has been because of sound bites they don’t approve of.

Like all of you, I am feeling so anxious right now. I can't see that it could be good news because of Cindy's behavior this morning. Just maybe it won't be as bad as it could be. Hoping for just an update... then I hoping for resolution. I wish they would just get on with it!!!

Has anyone seen ANYTHING today mentioning Lee's whereabouts? We knows the folks were at the OCSD being questioned, etc, this morning, and we know they went home...if they were questioned and/or given news (which mom's demeanor may have indicated), it doesn't sound as though Lee were with them, and we have no reason to think he was at the house when they arrived home. If this is NEW news we're going to get, you'd wonder if they'd want to be together...unless they already know the news?

Thinking about it more...I don't know how off the wall this could be but i'll give it a shot. They said they collected dirt samples, which I'm sure they did whether it be today or last week. If it wasn't the car seat in that bag, does any one beside me think that it may resemble the shape of like a bag on a push lawn mower?

Please guys this is not the time for this. I beg you.

ETA...referring to above...sorry too much to snip.

Thanks all, for the live feed links....nothing happening as of yet, but I must say that someone is saying something in the background, sounds like press or crew or something. He probably doesn't know the microphone is on, LOL

I don't think they have a body or any confession etc. I think the PC is to tell the public they now have a direction for the case. This case has looked strangely stagnant through the last few weeks. Hopefully there will be a search for Caylee one way or the other...but search!

the anthonys are at the benefit. I Just called the number listed for contact info and asked about going out to it and if it was still going on. He said yes. I asked if the grandparents were going to be here. He said yes, they were standing with him as we spoke. He said there was NO reason for it to be canceled and that they were planning a prayer circle

Please guys this is not the time for this. I beg you.

ETA...referring to above...sorry too much to snip.

Since people persist on suggesting that the GPS are involved in the murder and/or cover up then discussing evidence that they are not is important and relevant.

Ok FOLKS LET'S KNOCK IT OFF IF THERE WERE ANY TOS VIOLATED THE POST WOULD OF BEEN DELETED. THANK YOU

Since people persist on suggesting that the GPS are involved in the murder and/or cover up then discussing evidence that they are not is important and relevant.
We're all speculating here. Your viewpoint is just as valid as mine, although we disagree.

I agree with you. It is relevant and very important because it gives us some insight into what might be going on behind the lines.

Salem

The press conference to me was to get the heat off of the Anthony's that is coming from the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie