04-19-2004, 11:56 AM #1Former Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2003
- In heels
Shocking Lawsuit dismissed!
On Independence Day 2000, William Hebert did his Framingham neighbor a favor and got the shock of his life
He was about to water the flowers outside Carl Enos's house when he touched the spigot and was electrically shocked. A toilet on the second floor had overflowed, causing the home's electrical system to malfunction.
Hebert sued his neighbor for damages stemming from the shock, which threw him in the air, melted his sneakers and glasses, set his pants on fire, and knocked out his dental plate.