Nancy Grace - August 1, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leila

Reaction score
Nancy Grace is on. She's covering the day's events, including the CSI at the Anthony home this morning.

Thanks Leila... not having cable, I have to rely on yall to keep me informed... it's much appreciated!

CSI team went immediately to the shed in the backyard of the Anthony home. The items including clothing. Both George and Cindy were questioned separately today by the sheriff. Casey is still not talking. The 33 day rule is in effect, and if the state doesn't file charges in 17 days, she could walk free...........which is what Shepard Smith alluded to earlier today.

CSI team went immediately to the shed in the backyard of the Anthony home. The items including clothing. Both George and Cindy were questioned separately today by the sheriff. Casey is still not talking. The 33 day rule is in effect, and if the state doesn't file charges in 17 days, she could walk free...........which is what Shepard Smith alluded to earlier today.

Do they know for a FACT they collected clothes or is this more speculation?

Thanks for the updates. I am in class, so I am missing the show, but it's nice that you are updating so I don't miss anything. Thanks! :)

Very interesting observation (but it was noted here first) that Casey never uses Caylee's name.......calls her "she." That's usually used by someone being deceptive.

Talking now about the abandoned car, and the fact that Tony picked Casey up after she told him she had run out of gas.

If charges are filed, Casey will have to make a new bond, but they'll likely keep the $500,000 bond as it's high.

Lawyer Peter Oats, said that if there's no body, and forensic results show Caylee was dead in the trunk, they can't file murder charges as it could have been accidental.

Lawrence Coblinsky, medical examiner - if proven that Caylee was deceased in the trunk you could get a conviction. A post mortem strand of hand has a dark band between the shaft and nueclus (sp), and that forms within hours of death.

Commercial break...............................

Do they know for a FACT they collected clothes or is this more speculation?

It was stated as fact by the Orlando reporter that Nancy Grace has had on her program.

I've never heard of the post mortem hair banding thing, that's very interesting!

Of course they can file murder charges! Silly Peter Oats.....

Clinical psychologist..............Casey not talking is not normal. We're dealing is a dis-associative disorder.

Another commercial.................

Evidence...............likely have subpoenaed phone records of the Anthony's, as Casey lived with her parents.

A caller asked if phone records had been subpoenaed as they would show if the babysitter, Zenaida, was ever contacted by a land line from the Anthony home.

Another commercial!

It was stated as fact by the Orlando reporter that Nancy Grace has had on her program.

Ok, thanks.

Remember, a reporter doesn't always report accurate 'facts.' I think he's speculating.

At the press conference, I'm pretty sure the police refused to disclose exactly what was taken.

I've never heard of the post mortem hair banding thing, that's very interesting!

I found out about that from Dr. Baden during the McCann case. He said it could be put under a microscope and you'd know immediately. Now checking the hair for drugs and things of that nature are much more involved taking a long time for the results.:)

Pizza experiment...........showing video of the local Orlando news media who took the challange........showing the pizza. No smell and the consistency of shoe leather.

Back to the CSI evidence..........all items taken from shed. The Anthonys, George and Cindy were interviewed first today at headquarters, and THEN the CSI team came to the home with George Anthony leading them.

Gloria Allred.............notes that Casey has been inconsistent regarding the phone calls........saying the call she received on July 15th was disconnected - out-of-service, and later said it was a private number (blocked). Talking now about using star 69 and a blocked number you can't use star 69.

If a body isn't found, depending on the forensic evidence, will determine what sort of charges can be filed.

Caller asked if a polygraph has been taken, and one of the attorney's said she did initially volunteer. That idea has now been dropped.

Commercial.................

I found out about that from Dr. Baden during the McCann case. He said it could be put under a microscope and you'd know immediately. Now checking the hair for drugs and things of that nature are much more involved taking a long time for the results.:)

Dr. Baden is an excellent source!

Clinical psychologist..............Casey not talking is not normal. We're dealing is a dis-associative disorder.

Another commercial.................

I was starting to think Disassociative Identity Disorder (also called Multiple Personality Disorder) or something in that group could be what's going on with Casey.

There was a young man with that disorder in my town who set his house on fire with his infant son inside and went outside to clean the car. He tried to save the baby (too late of course) and they had enough evidence to charge him about a month later. He was charged with another murder while still in jail on the charges of murdering his son.

Nancy stating that no one has ever met Zenaida.

Phone time........depends on the jurisdiction. Casey's visitor log has a lot of attorneys.

Cadaver dogs............dog only used outside the Anthony home, not inside the house.

What was the shed that CSI took.............clothing and personal items according to Orlando reporter.

Dr. Lawrence Koblininsky - probably looking for skin cells in clothing for DNA analysis - he called it "touch DNA", and it would be used to compare with Caylee's DNA. He thinks the stain in the trunk is probably biological.

Commercial

I was starting to think Disassociative Identity Disorder (also called Multiple Personality Disorder) or something in that group could be what's going on with Casey.

There was a young man with that disorder in my town who set his house on fire with his infant son inside and went outside to clean the car. He tried to save the baby (too late of course) and they had enough evidence to charge him about a month later. He was charged with another murder while still in jail on the charges of murdering his son.

Yikes! That was a terrible case. We need to look up what is says about this disorder.

Yikes! That was a terrible case. We need to look up what is says about this disorder.

Part of what I read mentioned it being brought on by some type of trauma such as a sexual abuse. This is pure speculation , but it could be that Casey was a victim of a sex crime involving a stranger and was severely traumatized by the event. She made up the story about the bio-dad's death in a car accident so that She wouldn't have to remember and Caylee would never know the truth.

So one caller asked why a compoiste sketch hasn't been made of the babysitter. Apparently one HAS been done and it saw "limited release"

I haven't seen it on the board, unless I'm missing something. has anyone else seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow