Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions for fellow websleuthers

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    It would be my guess that Casey got AFDC and Medicaid to cover Caylee's medical bills. She would probably qualify because of her low(no) income.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

IIRC Cindy said at one time she carried Caylee on her insurance which I thought was strange at the time since you have to be a legal guardian in most areas. She may have been able to carry her if she was listed as a dependant on their income tax.

If my kid was hurt or got in an accident, regardless if it would of revealed I had been a big fat liar for the past two years or could pay for a hospital bill, I would call 911.

Any mother that loved their child would.
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan

I don't see why they couldn't my mother carried my first son on her insurance for years

"They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right now is getting Caylee back,"

On her now well-known MySpace entry, CA said:

. . . The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. . .
    Betty Boop

- - - - - - - - - -
    "Ants can carry twenty times their own body weight, which is useful information if you're moving and need help getting a potato chip across town." -- Ron Darian

Laece is offline Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
    bump...

sorry, am i impatient?
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night
    Step into the sun, step into the light.

Just stop it, Casey.

Quote Originally Posted by Laece View Post
    a couple questions. 1. AH let casey borrow her car. why did casey need to borrow a car?TIA!
    ~~snipped~~
    Casey's car was already at the tow yard.

Actually I think Casey's car was too small to pick everybody up from the airport so she drove AH's car to pick them up from the airport

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by monoxide View Post
    Actually I think Casey's car was too small to pick everybody up from the airport so she drove AH's car to pick them up from the airport
    I remember that being discussed or reported by witnesses, but when I looked at the dates in the docs I found that on that date it was already towed. But I sure could be wrong; I've stayed up way too late the last few nights.
    Going back to those docs all the time gives me a headache; the pages load so slowly, I could clean house before they finish. I wish we had access to a page that just had simple LE facts with dates.

Ok..i have a question that I'm not sure has ever been addressed...Why didn't either GA or CA accompany their daughter on 7/16 when she went out with the police? Is this against protocol? If there is anyone connected to LE, can they please answer?

Also, isn't it entirely possible that GA being ex-LE told Casey NOT to answer questions when she went out with LE? It just seemed that the phrasing of her answers to some questions (during the interviews) was "cautious". I find it hard to believe that her parents didn't "advise" her before she left.

a couple questions. sometimes i feel like i know everything about this case, and then sometimes i feel like my brain doesn't have room to add new information to the old...

great thread by the way, thanks for it.

1. AH let casey borrow her car. why did casey need to borrow a car?

2. someone referred to leonard's 'window ordeal'...what does that mean?

3. doesn't anyone else think it's kind of strange that the day AH gets home from PR is the same day that Cindy is looking for casey, and happens to be able to get in touch with AH to find her? that's quite a coincidence to me.

don't know where i'm going with it yet, just musing...

TIA!
    Answer to number 1- her car had been abandoned by June 27th. Casey borrowed AH's car while she was away on vacation. Was there an earlier time that you were referring to?

#2- could it have been in reference to the "window narrowing" in regards to when Caylee was actually...well you know. Can you refer to the post where this was mentioned?

#3- Well it was either the very best stroke of luck (Caylee was finally reported missing) or the very worst stroke of luck. The whole reference to Casey being glad that "everything" happened the way it did (her mom finding out) in her interview just didn't sit right with me. Again, one of those answers that just didn't sound forthcoming, but camouflaged in some way.

Question

a couple questions. 2. someone referred to leonard's 'window ordeal'...what does that mean?
    TIA!
    I ran a search on the whole Caylee Anthony group of threads for leonard's window ordeal, and nothing came up at all, except a link to your question.
    Where did you read it at ?

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Ok..i have a question that I'm not sure has ever been addressed...Why didn't either GA or CA accompany their daughter on 7/16 when she went out with the police? Is this against protocol? If there is anyone connected to LE, can they please answer?

Also, isn't it entirely possible that GA being ex-LE told Casey NOT to answer questions when she went out with LE? It just seemed that the phrasing of her answers to some questions (during the interviews) was "cautious". I find it hard to believe that her parents didn't "advise" her before she left.
    You have to remember that while she is their daughter, she is legally an adult. She is not a minor. LE doesn't have to allow the parents to tag along, and I doubt they would want them too. I think at the beginning, everyone thought that Casey would be cooperative and give them some info to help them track Caylee down. I bet Casey even acted eager to get out there and give them some help. It took them a little bit to figure out what she was telling them was all lies.

Quote Originally Posted by TxRose View Post
    You have to remember that while she is their daughter, she is legally an adult. She is not a minor. LE doesn't have to allow the parents to tag along, and I doubt they would want them too. I think at the beginning, everyone thought that Casey would be cooperative and give them some info to help them track Caylee down. I bet Casey even acted eager to get out there and give them some help. It took them a little bit to figure out what she was telling them was all lies.
    Thanks...but as a mother I can say that there would be no way I'd let my 22 year old daughter (yes, I have one) go without me. I also can't imagine my parents letting me go by myself either (my father was an attorney so maybe that's why), but I was just wondering if there was a rule about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Anne View Post
    I remember that being discussed or reported by witnesses, but when I looked at the dates in the docs I found that on that date it was already towed. But I sure could be wrong; I've stayed up way too late the last few nights.
    Going back to those docs all the time gives me a headache; the pages load so slowly, I could clean house before they finish. I wish we had access to a page that just had simple LE facts with dates.
    I can help with the docs - at the top of the main forum page, there are "sticky" threads. There are timelines and cliff notes for the docs.

Thanks...but as a mother I can say that there would be no way I'd let my 22 year old daughter (yes, I have one) go without me. I also can't imagine my parents letting me go by myself either (my father was an attorney so maybe that's why), but I was just wondering if there was a rule about this.
    Well, I am not a lawyer, but I based on my own personal experience with my step-daughter, I don't think you would have a choice once they are adults. I believe LE has a right to interview them outside your presence and without your consent. Of course you could always tell your daughter not to talk and to demand an attorney, and just hope she follows your advice! LOL

I still believe that George and Cindy believed that the police could get the truth out of Casey and that she would give them enough info to get Caylee back. I don't think they were focused that much on Casey's potential guilt yet because I think they still believed she was alive somewhere. I think they were desperate to get Caylee found and probably encouraged their daughter to cooperate. I think even if George had warned Casey not to say too much, she loves to talk so much it probably went in one ear and out the other!

Is It Just Me ?

The whole reference to Casey being glad that "everything" happened the way it did (her mom finding out) in her interview just didn't sit right with me. Again, one of those answers that just didn't sound forthcoming, but camouflaged in some way.
    My husband is always reminding me "you aren't from around here, are you?" Then he giggles.
    I'm *from* Texas. So I don't talk like, or form all of my sentences like many other people. But is it just me, or do these 2 gals - CA & KC - talk like they're from another planet ??
    I hear the way they form their sentences on tv, and I read them in the docs. I've never known anyone who talks the way they do. Maybe it's the stress, for CA. She has a nice soft voice when she's not upset. I would have known her as a nurse without even being told. I see her as nurturing.
    But sometimes I do go cross-eyed when I try to follow what the hey they are saying sometimes, lol.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by treeseeker View Post
    I can help with the docs - at the top of the main forum page, there are "sticky" threads. There are timelines and cliff notes for the docs.
    Thank you !
    Hmmmm...... cliff notes...... might just be what I'm looking for

My husband is always reminding me "you aren't from around here, are you?" Then he giggles.
    I'm *from* Texas. So I don't talk like, or form all of my sentences like many other people. But is it just me, or do these 2 gals - CA & KC - talk like they're from another planet ??
    I hear the way they form their sentences on tv, and I read them in the docs. I've never known anyone who talks the way they do. Maybe it's the stress, for CA. She has a nice soft voice when she's not upset. I would have known her as a nurse without even being told. I see her as nurturing.
    But sometimes I do go cross-eyed when I try to follow what the hey they are saying sometimes, lol.
    Howdy fellow Texan. LOL. I also find the way they speak to be strange. The way they pronounce certain words is very different. I also find the words in a sentence that they emphasize to be somewhat odd sometimes. Casey sure like to say words like "absolutely" and "positively" and "definitely" and "honestly" - seemingly as a way of adding strength and credibility to what she is saying. I find her accent somewhat annoying at times.

Laece is offline Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
    ~~snipped~~
    Casey's car was already at the tow yard.

okay...but she used amy's car the whole time she was gone, i thought... does that mean she was pretending to not have her own car even before amy left?

Quote Originally Posted by monoxide View Post
    right, but in that case, she would have only used it that one time. i thought she used it the whole time amy was gone.

Answer to number 1- her car had been abandoned by June 27th. Casey borrowed AH's car while she was away on vacation. Was there an earlier time that you were referring to?
    okay, so was amy only in PR from the 27-30th? i doubt casey would have called amy in PR and asked her if she could use her car, but i don't know. i thought it was more like 'hey, i'll be gone x amount of days, you don't have a car, use mine'.

also...i thought AH came back from PR on the 16th...

#2- could it have been in reference to the "window narrowing" in regards to when Caylee was actually...well you know. Can you refer to the post where this was mentioned?

#3- Well it was either the very best stroke of luck (Caylee was finally reported missing) or the very worst stroke of luck. The whole reference to Casey being glad that "everything" happened the way it did (her mom finding out) in her interview just didn't sit right with me. Again, one of those answers that just didn't sound forthcoming, but camouflaged in some way.

with you totally on your opinion of that part of the interview. completely with you.

also, i tried to find that post that referenced 'leonard's window' and i still can't. i'll keep looking.

thanks, friends. and don't be shy to set me straight, i just want to make sure i'm not missing something here. something's not right, and if i talk it it out i can usually find where i'm wrong...
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night
    Step into the sun, step into the light.

Just stop it, Casey.

Quote Originally Posted by doortonowhere View Post
    I don't see why they couldn't my mother carried my first son on her insurance for years
    ---------
    Hi Door,you're right.We were able to carry our teenage granddaughter,after our son died she came to live with us.Take care,Nore

Has anyone in real life/ in the movies ever heard of a child being kidnapped and the parents did not contact authorities?

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    It would be my guess that Casey got AFDC and Medicaid to cover Caylee's medical bills. She would probably qualify because of her low(no) income.
    dunno bout FL but here in MO, you have to agree to go after the father for support before you qualify, which means establishing paternity etc.

The window - I think LP, while on Nancy, mentioned that Caylee could have fallen out of a window or off a balcony at Casey's bf's apartment. I could be wrong.

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast