Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    All great questions, and I think it's fair to say that if they (LE) hasn't already looked into every one of them, they are in the process of doing so.

The neighbor said Casey borrowed the shovel on June 18. I made a note of his statement and that it was afternoon. I was outling the time of events. On June 16, Geo. said he left the house at 2:30 p.m. He also said the gas cans were in the shed on June 22, gone on 23 and reported as gone to police; discovered in Casey's trunk on June 24. My understanding is that he wanted the wedge to work on another car's tires, not Casey's. The car was towed on June 30 after abandonment on Jun 27 at Amscot but the notice of impound wasn't rec'd until July 15.

I would like to know if they searched the house in Oviedo.

I read earlier today that when Cindy was interviewed on Gretta giving a tour of her home she mentioned the dog hit inside Caylee's room, if true, this would indicate that Caylee was either murdered in that room, or upon digging her up (its my belief that Caylee was at one time buried in the backyard) she may have placed Caylee in the room before wrapping her up and loading her in the trunk. The neighbors could not remember the exact date she backed into the garage, but this was well after GA claimed to have witness his daughter and Caylee leave on the 16th. So I wonder when did Casey bury Caylee in the backyard and if she borrowed the shovel to dig her up, what did she use to bury her with?

Fandy is offline Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!
    Did Casey drive her own car to Fusian? or did she go with TonE?

Where did she park when she stayed with Amy?

Was Caylee potty-trained?
    Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!

Quote Originally Posted by Nedthan Johns View Post
    I read earlier today that when Cindy was interviewed on Gretta giving a tour of her home she mentioned the dog hit inside Caylee's room, if true, this would indicate that Caylee was either murdered in that room, or upon digging her up (its my belief that Caylee was at one time buried in the backyard) she may have placed Caylee in the room before wrapping her up and loading her in the trunk. The neighbors could not remember the exact date she backed into the garage, but this was well after GA claimed to have witness his daughter and Caylee leave on the 16th. So I wonder when did Casey bury Caylee in the backyard and if she borrowed the shovel to dig her up, what did she use to bury her with?
    The date she backed into the garage was the same day she borrowed the shovel. I'm guessing the 18th?

Where is the script supposedly given by ZG and her sister?

What does KC claim it said?

Is there evidence in LE's system that the fired cop boyfriend of KC searched on any tag numbers (esp. ZG's)?

Why did the fired cop boyfriend have to lie about the relationship?

Could he be involved more than we know?

Whatever happened to......

The neighbor lady that was on NG earlier in the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    There is either a blood sample or some sort of sample that was taken from JO after his death. This could be used in order to determine paternity without disturbing his resting place. For all we know, this could have already taken place but not released to the public.

Thank you. How about this little tidbit that I just found while searching the internet . . . http://crime.suite101.com/article.cf...aylee_anthony:

Guest : Yes, ZG would be located under the name of ZO - in New York as Casey stated....
    Zanny was the Grandma"Nanny" - and if you look her name up under Grandparents rights ZO (Grandparents rights) you will find her posting from last year (prior to her sons death) expressing anger at her inability to see her granddaughter in Florida....about the other grandparents seeing her all the time. They need to check into this.
    Aug 20, 2008 11:31 PMGuest

I am trying to find a picture of ZFG. Anyone? I am looking at "Beba" on Myspace and trying to connect the dots.
    Last edited by Patty G; 09-22-2008 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Using last names

Ok I have a question! Does anyone remember the name Clint being mentioned as a possible father to Caylee? And also that this Clint was the Brother-in-law of someone KC knew?

Where are the wedges GA was looking for?
    Are all the spare tires accounted for?
    Why hasn't LE searched the backyard 1 more time?
    Where and how long was GA alone when CA, KC & Amy were together?
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

Thank you. I would like to know where her car was parked while she was staying with Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by faefrost View Post
    The date she backed into the garage was the same day she borrowed the shovel. I'm guessing the 18th?
    Is it a fact that Casey DID NOT HAVE KEYS to the house? I thought I heard that on the day she borrowed the shovel she only had access to the backyard. I am wrong on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    There is a gate on the fenced in area. I believe this was discussed in the Greta interview.
    Thank-you Patty,
    I wasn't sure if she meant the gate at the front of the house or if there was also one on the back fence.
    Rest in Peace Little Caylee
    JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

http://www.myspace.com/doyouknowme1977

Quote Originally Posted by carmenmiranda1 View Post
    I would like to know if they searched the house in Oviedo.
    What do "we" know about the "Oviedo House"?

I think LE knows just about everything.

What I'd like to know:

*Did Casey go to Jacksonville? When, how long, with whom?
    *Did she check out a job in Tampa?
    *How long was she driving Amy's car?
    *Where was the Pontiac during this time?

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast