Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Questions for fellow websleuthers

Can anyone confirm how much money Casey had stolen from Grandparents account? I recall reading somewhere it was $45k?

Can someone put up the link (I know there is one) to the pictures of all the men that are involved in this case? Such as: RM, AL, Dante and those guys?

Thanks

Probable Cause

So from what we heard after the decomp. and DNA leaks were that they did not have probable cause as of yet to link Casey to the car and probable cause for Caylee being in the trunk. I hope I'm stating this correctly.

What I'm wondering is what do we need to get it? A statement from an accomplice or person that can place Caylee in the trunk and Casey with the car at that time? And if not that, a confession from Casey herself? (Which I doubt we would get).

So is the case stuck here? Or could they already have probable cause and if that's the case why wouldn't they file more serious charges?

I'm just hoping things don't stall here.

I know it was also a question, but why didn't the probable cause issue deserve its own thread? I was hoping for a discussion. Oh well. I guess it's just going to get lost in this thread.

Can someone confirm that the release only consisted of interviews? No photos, ect? Just want to be sure I don't miss anything. TIA
    All posts are my opinion only, and are typically based off of my understanding facts and/or life experience. If you don't like my post, feel free to give me better info than I have..but please don't attack me. WS is what I do for fun and arguing/debating isn't fun for me. Lets all play nice and try to solve this together.

Quote Originally Posted by Annbelle View Post
    Someone mentioned the library many weeks ago on NG.
    I live in florida, but not in the same area.
    As for books and other reading materials, no id needed to read at the library.
    Checking out books, signing into a public computer requires a library card.
    There are ways to check patron records for materials checked out and computer logs.
    I am not familiar with Orange County Library infomation, but at my local libraries a patron needs to sign in electronically to use a computer. The library card #, name, and last 4 digits of phone number is required to sign in.
    Always possible to use someone else's card and info though. Need an id to get a library card. Most library cards do not have photo id's. We know that KC has stolen money, maybe library cards as well.
    Public libraries, both Orange and Seminole Counties, UCF and Valencia libraries and bookstores...could be

I think when you go one the computers at the public library, you need a PIN number along with your card number. The library cards at UCF and Valencia has your picture on it.

Ezryder9 is offline Yes it's a Harley and no, you can't ride it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlrilla View Post
    I know it was also a question, but why didn't the probable cause issue deserve its own thread? I was hoping for a discussion. Oh well. I guess it's just going to get lost in this thread.
    Girlrilla, why not start one yourself? Something like "Probable Cause -- Does LE have enough," or something like that? Could be an entertaining thread.
    Unless substantiated with a link, all comments are nothing more than my personal opinion. And opinions are like, well, noses; we all have one.

So we know AL drives a red jeep and AH drives a car. Do we know what RM drives? Do we know who drives a pickup truck the neighbor describes seeing at the house? Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezryder9 View Post
    Girlrilla, why not start one yourself? Something like "Probable Cause -- Does LE have enough," or something like that? Could be an entertaining thread.
    Guess what? I did. It was merged into this one almost immediately.

Ezryder9 is offline Yes it's a Harley and no, you can't ride it!
    Guess what? I did. It was merged into this one almost immediately.
    LOL -- well, at least you gave it a shot!!!
    Unless substantiated with a link, all comments are nothing more than my personal opinion. And opinions are like, well, noses; we all have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin4one View Post
    Can someone put up the link (I know there is one) to the pictures of all the men that are involved in this case? Such as: RM, AL, Dante and those guys?

Thanks

Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"

Laece is offline Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
    LOL, great pic of dante, truth seeker!

i have a random question about gas cans that i don't know has been asked yet...

amy helped casey get a gas can the first time casey ran out of gas. tony and casey went to casey's house and took the gas cans without permission the second time.

so does that mean she is saying she ran out of gas 3 times? because obviously, the gas never made it into the car at amscot, or she would have driven it off the lot. not to mention, casey also said her dad would take it/did take it to be repaired...but running out of gas doesn't mean your car needs to be repaired. even if her gas gauge was wrong, she still could have filled it and driven it until it could be fixed.

did i miss something here? it's not adding up to me. surprise, surprise, i know, what does add up with this whole thing?
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night
    Step into the sun, step into the light.

Just stop it, Casey.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Seeker View Post

Perfect! Thank you so much!

Why

Why are there a lot of people who have already tried, convicted and sentenced Casey and her family? No one has been charged with murder. Only person charged is Casey with child neglect and the money issue. I do not understand this. So maybe someone here can explain that to me.
    Thank you Websleuths for letting me have a place to speak my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by ?everything View Post
    Why are there a lot of people who have already tried, convicted and sentenced Casey and her family? No one has been charged with murder. Only person charged is Casey with child neglect and the money issue. I do not understand this. So maybe someone here can explain that to me.
    Good luck getting a satisfactory answer to that, but I 100% agree with your stance.

Is there probable cause to indict for homicide?

You have my vote for such a thread. You make an excellent suggestion.

I have read and seen momentary mention of Caylee's stuffed animals being tossed out. I don't understand. Can someone fill me in? This first came up a couple of weeks ago but there was only an allusion to it, no further statement and no explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin4one View Post
    Perfect! Thank you so much!

The only cute one is Tony R.........AL looks kind of shady to me.....lol

Was the concrete slab in the backyard ever dug up?

Quote Originally Posted by Chat Noir View Post
    Was the concrete slab in the backyard ever dug up?
    One was never poured. The weekend of the 4th, the Anthony's laid down concrete pavers (square block type things)

Pavers around the playhouse etc were taken up as they can be seen stacked in videos as the police are working around the playhouse.

The poured concrete slab is a rumor...think it was mistaken for the pavers.
    Anything and everything I type, is all just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chat Noir View Post
    The only cute one is Tony R.........AL looks kind of shady to me.....lol
    Yes TR is very cute and so is JP.

hehe

What might have been on the computer that needed to 'disappear?'

Any ideas?

I thought maybe drug stuff....since we do not know who cleared it out.

Quote Originally Posted by passin_through View Post
    One was never poured. The weekend of the 4th, the Anthony's laid down concrete pavers (square block type things)

Pavers around the playhouse etc were taken up as they can be seen stacked in videos as the police are working around the playhouse.

The poured concrete slab is a rumor...think it was mistaken for the pavers.
    So did they remove the pavers then? It was done much too close to when Caylee went missing...and someone borrowed a shovel and the body is still missing and Casey said she felt she was really close to home, etc (not PR)....

Quote Originally Posted by karenmamo View Post
    What might have been on the computer that needed to 'disappear?'

Any ideas?

I thought maybe drug stuff....since we do not know who cleared it out.
    When did Casey have time to delete it? She didn't know she was going with her mom, never to return that day? What about AL? LA said he had neatly packed her things and there was a blue error screen on her laptop....doesn't really matter though, cause there is a way to get those emails back...Casey really thinks everyone is stupider than her, doesn't she? lol

She could have had some kind of illegal job she was hiding....either stealing identities or prostitution.....

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast