Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz

I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
Reaction score
I would imagine many of you have questions that our fellow websleuthers might have the answers to. I know some of you ask questions on the threads and I'm usually behind, and don't answer because I figure someone has already beat me to it.

So, if you have any questions about this case that you need an answer to, pose it right here and hopefully, someone will answer!

I'll start with one of mine:

Can anyone recall (providing a link would be even better, but recalling is a start) IF Casey has ever even uttered her daughter's name even once since this case broke open? I mean "Caylee" .... ???

Remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question. ;)

I would imagine many of you have questions that our fellow websleuthers might have the answers to. I know some of you ask questions on the threads and I'm usually behind, and don't answer because I figure someone has already beat me to it.

So, if you have any questions about this case that you need an answer to, pose it right here and hopefully, someone will answer!

Can anyone recall (providing a link would be even better, but recalling is a start) IF Casey has ever even uttered her daughter's name even once since this case broke open? I mean "Caylee" .... ???

I really want to know what Casey was doing, and who could verify this very late in the evening of June 17th, and then on June 18th.

I also want to know the date she borrowed the shovel.

:confused:

Great question, IMO, in the midst of all of this. Dang, makes ya think. Yes? :confused:

I really want to know what Casey was doing, and who could verify this very late in the evening of June 17th, and then on June 18th.

Another question I would like to see explored. Exactly how certain is the ex-BF that he heard Caylee's voice in the background on the phone? What exactly was she saying? Could it have been a tape or an MP3 of Caylee's voice?

The only thing I can think of is the 911 calls where she mentioned her daughters name. That's it.
Great question, by the way.

I do believe she says it in her first phone call to the house..
But it's not in the way of asking/inquiring/missing about her...it's her defending she didnt do anything to "Caylee"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-jail-full-mp3,0,2783986.mp3file

Thanks for your reply, Shina! For whatever reason, I can't play that phone call (I get a little red 'x'), but I will take your word that she does at least utter Caylee's name on the 16th (I checked and it is the 16th).

I'd like to know IF she says "Caylee's" name, at any later date(s), if anyone knows.

I'm trying to figure out the mind of Casey, and as most of us have found, you'd probably have to be :crazy: to be able to do that. ;)

Casey Anthony: "There is nothing to find out. There is absolutely nothing to find out. Not even what I told the detectives. I have no clue where Caylee is. If I knew where Caylee was, do you think that any of this would be happening? No."

Casey Anthony: "Tony had nothing to do with Caylee.

Casey Anthony: "Because nobody is (expletive) listening to anything that I'm saying. The media misconstrued everything that I said. The (expletive) detectives pulled (expletive) (expletive). They got all of their information from me but at the same time they are twisting stuff. They already said they are going to pin this on me if they don't find Caylee. They've already said that. They arrested me because they said."

Casey Anthony: "I know, nobody is going to get away with it but at the same time, the only way they are going to find Caylee is if they actually listen to what I'm saying and I'm trying to help them and they are not letting me help them."

Casey Anthony: "They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right now is getting Caylee back. And you know what, that is all I care about right now."

Casey Anthony: "She was the last person to have her. That was the last time I saw Caylee."

Casey Anthony: "Tony has not seen Caylee since the beginning of June. What's Tony's number again?"

Good luck with those questions, housemouse. I think everyone has been asking about the date that shovel was borrowed, to no avail.

Maybe LE has the answer to where Casey was on those two days, but I am inclined to bet that they would love to know the answer to that, too!

On Jul7 31, Baez filed a motion to withdraw. Is he leaving the case?

Did someone post somewhere that police want to talk to someone named angel, but that it wasn't necessary? Because that is Baez's middle name.

Great idea for a forum topic, Liz!!!

I don't think any poster's can answer my question yet, but I'd like to know if the stealing of large amounts of money from the parents began the couple of weeks right before Caylee's disappearance and exactly where that car was the ten days or so after the 16th and if Casey had it parked or ever drove it except to go "jogging" the day she ditched it.

I read/heard somewhere today about a "scent detecting" machine being brought in or requested. Does anyone have reference to this. I can't remember where I heard about it...TV...forums or what.

:confused:

Great question, IMO, in the midst of all of this. Dang, makes ya think. Yes? :confused:

The only thing I can think of is the 911 calls where she mentioned her daughters name. That's it.
Great question, by the way.

Thanks Christine and Kaylynn!

http://www.wftv.com/video/16991942/index.html 4:18 into the n12:28 1st jail call she starts to mention Caylee's name.

Thanks passin .... is that the first phone call from the 16th of July?

Casey Anthony: "There is nothing to find out. There is absolutely nothing to find out. Not even what I told the detectives. I have no clue where Caylee is. If I knew where Caylee was, do you think that any of this would be happening? No."

Thank you! Do you know what date this was, BCMom?

Casey Anthony: "Tony had nothing to do with Caylee."

Thanks! Do you happen to know the dates by any chance? (I hope I'm not pushing my luck!)

Man, you guys are all just AWESOME!!

ETA Thanks to you too, Alexis! :)

Hi Liz,
My quotes are from the first phone call that was released, the one where she talked to her mom, brother, and friend. It was the one that was laced with the f-word. I tried to post the link and it was too long....

Thanks for your reply, Shina! For whatever reason, I can't play that phone call (I get a little red 'x'), but I will take your word that she does at least utter Caylee's name on the 16th (I checked and it is the 16th).

I'd like to know IF she says "Caylee's" name, at any later date(s), if anyone knows.

I'm trying to figure out the mind of Casey, and as most of us have found, you'd probably have to be :crazy: to be able to do that. ;)

In 1 of the jail phonecalls she does say Caylee, when she was saying her family was not supporting her, they just wanted Caylee back.

VB

This is a great thread and thanks for starting it! Some of these questions are really thought provoking..

My question is for the Ex Fiance who spoke to Casey on the 24th. And then on the 25th. I am sure LE checked to see that he spoke to her, but how certain was he that he heard Caylees voice? The timeline to this case is crucial to what he says. That was the day that he either quit, or was fired from LE here in Orlando - wouldnt he have been upset that day, whether he quit or was fired. That day would be an upsetting one to me. Now weeks later he reported that to LE, why did he contact the media? Was he afraid LE didnt think he was telling the truth? Could it be he was fired for some unknown reason - or if he quit why was that? Since he became involved by stating that - there are some questions that havent been answered by him either.

Thanks again, BCMom and also to Vegas Bride.

I have another question if I can remember it. :crazy: Right now, I cannot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain