Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #39

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here.

Look around Caylee now has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Windchime said:
Please keep in mind Caylee's forum is very busy and we will not tolerate members being rude to other members.

Thank you Christine
Where did everybody go? did they all get lost in cyberspace

Yea - someone else is here - I was getting lonely

I left around 5:30 or so tonight and I just got caught up

So..Im doing various internet searches and I found an old obituary with a Cynthia Anthony and Duckett names in the same family...what are the odds

i was just reading over the last thread, and in my opinion, i think casey is trying to wait this out. meaning, in her head, she thinks that if LE doesn't find direct evidence linking her to caylee's disappearance, she will get off scott-free in a matter of a time. she can go back to partying and stealing money from people. i think this is a naive assumption of her, however.

she has stonewalled the police, but worse than that, she has led them on a wild goose chase for a job that no longer existed and a nanny that may never have existed. she has pretended to be clueless, while dropping hints that aren't logical, and now she simply remains silent (she certainly wasn't afraid to speak when it came to "omg are you going to fusian tonight??!?!?!?!111one" for the entire month of june).

so yes, while the media is sensationalizing that she may get out of jail in - as they make it seem - approximately 5 minutes, LE has 17 days. that is longer than most of us have been talking about this case. and it is ample time to press charges, discover additional evidence, or pressure her to talk. considering the ways in which casey and her lawyers have treated the police, i would be very surprised if they just let her go. she has basically been silently giving them the middle finger, while offering inane explanations for her actions and inconsistencies.

this is far from over.

Welcome! I completely agree with you. If they would happen to release her or someone posts bond...I think it would be very interesting to see what she does!
She would be a prisoner in that house with Cindy, whether or not she was being electronically monitored.

Everywhere she went she would be followed by news crews, and now that she's been in People, paparazzi.

But most of the time, she'd be spending her days at home with Cindy and George, having exchanged one jail for another.

With constant reminders of her daughter everywhere she looks.

After reading - I think it was Tricia's post not too long ago. I went back to look for it and couldn't find it. About the Elizabeth Smart case. It really got my wheels spinnin' in a totally different direction.

She would be a prisoner in that house with Cindy, whether or not she was being electronically monitored.

Everywhere she went she would be followed by news crews, and now that she's been in People, paparazzi.

But most of the time, she'd be spending her days at home with Cindy and George, having exchanged one jail for another.

With constant reminders of her daughter everywhere she looks.

This may be worse than Orange County Jail!

After reading - I think it was Tricia's post not too long ago. I went back to look for it and couldn't find it. About the Elizabeth Smart case. It really got my wheels spinnin' in a totally different direction.

She moved it to its own thread called Devil's Advocate. LOL - I looked for it for 10 minutes before I found it. I thought I was going crazy.

What if some of the credit card charges were for cash or things that she later returned for cash? Casey could get out, get her stash of money and flee. I'm not sure I think she was smart enough to think that far ahead or is really tough enough to live that way though.

I'm watching Greta on Fox, and they were saying that Caylees grandfather said weeks ago that someone had broken into the shed behind their house and stole gas cans.
I didnt realize that. When was that info released? Sorry I'm kinda behind, haha.

It's under Devil's Advocate.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68355

I do not think the boss will mind me reposting her here...

Tricia said:
Let me state without hesitation that there is no question in my mind that Casey is lying and knows exactly what happened to Caylee. I have reached the most likely conclusion that Caylee is dead.

Do you remember the Elizabeth Smart case? Happened right her in Salt Lake. About 45 minutes from where I live.

I joined the search, went to the press conferences so I could report on my other forum, Forums for Justice.org. I did not own Websleuths at the time.

The police were so sure they had the right suspect in Richard Ricci and for a while I drank the Kool-aid. Then on Larry King Live Marc Klaas was the first one to suggest that Ricci didn't do it. Very unusal comment coming from him. I knew it must have taken a lot to get Klaas to proclaim his doubts.

I'll make this very long story short. It did come out that police were releasing information hoping to make Ricci crack because in reality all they had was an ex-con came in contact with Elizabeth at some point in her life. That is it. NOTHING ELSE. But, the cops said the hat Elizabeth's little sister described the kidnapper wearing was found at Angela Ricci's dad's house. Tidbits along this line. All not true. Said neighbors saw Ricci digging a hole under his trailor the morning of the kidnapping. Not true. I could go on but you get the picture.

Angela Ricci is now a good friend of mine. Her story would make some of you never trust the police again. It certainly did make me question my loyalty to the law.

I know the two cases are very different but let me pose this to you;

What if the police are not telling the truth about Casey? What if there is "the nanny" out there and cops are just not looking for her.

What if Casey has told the cops more than we know and the cops are not releasing it because it would make Casey look good.

Again, I don't believe it but then I was certain Richard Ricci took Elizabeth Smart too. For a long time.

What if Casey's lies are not the real story. Could the police have made up the Universal story?

You know why they are releasing the audio from her phone calls, to put pressure on her. Maybe they are making things up to put pressure on her and her family.

Just a thought. Now, be nice to me if you answer my post. I cry very easily. LOL.

On the Record is on Steph the producer went to Jay Blanchard Park - isn't that where everyone was saying that LE should be looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie