Greta - August 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz

I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
Reaction score
Jamie Colby is filling in again for Greta. And, darn-it-all! I missed the first 8 minutes as I was fiddling around on the thread I opened for "questions"! :rolleyes:

Okay, sleuthers .... what did I miss? :D

That strange Steff guy is at Blanchard(?) park.....info babe talking about the shed break-in like it's breaking news.....shovel is "key" piece of evidence.

We're 17 minutes in and Mark Furhman is on. MF says the GPs are not dealing with the reality of the situation. He says the borrowed shovel is a disturbing fact, that should start setting in with the GPs.

MF says when a small child is missing ... the first 12 hours the parents are usually hysterical, distraught and the parent/grands would be almost unable to stand. Says Casey acts like she lost a piece of clothing.

Jamie is remarking about Casey's non-chalant attitude on the phone, "Like haaayyy, how ya doin?"

MF is saying they should check the shovel for the dirt and try to match it to whatever.
(I wonder IF LE has even asked for that shovel!?) Anyway he is stating there is several things they can do with this shovel.

Jamie is reminding us all of the grandmother's first words on the 9-1-1 call about the smell of the decomposing body. Break.

That strange Steff guy is at Blanchard(?) park.....info babe talking about the shed break-in like it's breaking news.....shovel is "key" piece of evidence.

The borrowing of the shovel is a very important question to me. I want the exact date and time it was borrowed. I am sure that LE knows, and it is very suggestive that they are being vague about this...

Hmmmm....

The reason being (I think) is because Mark Furhman was emphasizing what an important piece of evidence the shovel is/was.

I just hope to goodness that LE has even bothered to collect that piece of evidence!

Liz....thanks! Hubby turned to golf....Steph was too much for him to take!

Baccck. Jamie is stating that Casey cannot be held forever without formally being charged. She has on the panel tonight the Fox regular legal beagle, Bernie Grimm, crim def atty; Mark Eiglarsh (Criminal atty); Michael Cordoza, criminal def atty:

33 days from the date of arrest, and he says they have plenty of time. Eiglarsh is saying the charges may be totally different than what she is currently charged with. (Eiglarsh also knows this new atty of Casey's and seemed like he was trying to say he knows his stuff.)

Bernie is saying Casey is going to blame the babysitter Zenaida and say the police never looked for her.

Jamie is now posing the question whether or not Casey is trying to strike a deal with investigators. And going to break.

YW, Amster

One of the things that I thought was strange is Casey referred to the park as "Jay" Blanchard Park. Most locales refer to it as Blanchard Park. I have been asking around and I keep getting the same answer. Blanchard Park. The correct name is Jay Blanchard. Could she be talking in code?

Bernie thinks the deal would have to be in the first 24 hours. He says what's the point of offering her immunity?

Michael Eiglarsh says Casey's atty is a PHENOMENAL LAWYER! The #1 reason someone doesn't want to cooperate, he says is because THEY ARE GUILTY!

Cardoza, said if they're making a deal, it would only be to take death off the table!

Bye bye to the panel! :D

It's on to Reigh Rockefeller case.
And a report on murdered marine, Touma.

Hope someone is watching. My power went out and my tv is downloading tv information (due to webtv) and dh's tv .... I don't know how to work it! It's just a fuzzy pic now!

The reason being (I think) is because Mark Furhman was emphasizing what an important piece of evidence the shovel is/was.

I just hope to goodness that LE has even bothered to collect that piece of evidence!

Just catching up............the shovel was collected by LE the same day that they brought the cadaver dogs into the grandparent's backyard. It was brought out to a LE van in a brown paper bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73