FusianMedia/FuSianMedia/FusiAnMedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truly

Reaction score
The other night, poster imnottheonlyone did some research into http://www.myfusian.com Looking further into the Fusian world of clubs/cars/girls/ etc., I followed up on the FusianMedia lead. Here is a quote from http://www.fusianmedia.com/

Diane's post, http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2430471&postcount=135is correct that Bruce Lam is the owner of the FusianMedia domain. Here's the whois link, and a quote: http://whois.domaintools.com/fusianmedia.com

http://www.fusianmedia.com has designed roughly 67 templates for nannies and child care. They have a running advertisement for 'work-from-home' data entry. Casey's lawyer claimed she worked for Fusian. Fusian exotic cars put up the $125,000 reward for Caylee's safe return. FusianMedia designed all the websites we have been looking at. They also print fliers.

I believe this is an important avenue to investigate. Everything seems to end up originating at FusianMedia.

Please post anything relevant to Fusian here. If you recall an old post about Fusian, please add it to this thread. Thanks much.

What's interesting is that myfusian and fusianmedia are NOT hosted by the same people.

Fusianmedia is at
IP Address: 208.109.250.96 hosted by Godaddy.com Inc and registered by Wild West Domains and has been registered since 2004

The registrant, Bruce, owns 23 other domains.

MyFusian is at
IP Address: 69.16.243.45 hosted by Liquid Web Inc and registered by Dotster and has been registered since 2003.

My Fusian is NOT registered to Bruce but he IS the administrative contact. It is NOT the same address given for Bruce or the establishment for FusianMedia.

Registrant:
Fusian Japenese Eatery
12281 University Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32817
US

Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: MYFUSIAN.COM
Created on: 27-MAR-03
Expires on: 27-MAR-13
Last Updated on: 11-APR-08

Administrative Contact:
Lam, Bruce
Fusian Japenese Eatery
12281 University Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32817
US
407-380-7200

Knowing what I know, it's interesting to me to see that. Especially since it's not the same email address given for Bruce for MyFusian either.

I'll look into this all more tomorrow, but what are the other fusian tied sites already found? I know there were more...or the others in question as possibly tied?

ETA Hmmm...very interesting. Not even looking beyond the IP addresses to the other known sites, just ones I found using my methods, there are some other curious sites tied.

http://www.fusianmedia.com
Welcome to FusianMedia's Web Design Portafolio. Here you will find some of our past work, from web design to graphic design, and print job. Select the type of work you would like to see on the menu located to your left of the site.
The Following are some of the most recent custom web design work.
Alessandro Martini USA - Mr. Alessandro Martini is one of the founders of the world's most important vermouth companies in the world, namely Martini - or Martini & Rossi in the United States. Visit our friends at: www.AlessandroMartiniUSA.com

Fusian Ultra Lounge - Home to the newly opened Fusian Ultra Lounge - restaurant and martini lounge. Located at 875 Woodbury Rd. Orlando, FL 32828. Visit them At: www.FusianUltraLounge.com

Fusian - Home to the Fusian, Inc website. The Fusian business has a long history starting from its restaurants, to car cluns, models, and more. MyFusian.com is the parent site to Fusian Ultra Lounge and Fusian Japanese Eatery. Visit them at: www.MyFusian.com

Fusian Japanese Eatery - The original Fusian Restaurant site. Located at 12281 University Blvd. Orlando, FL 32817. Visit them at: www.MyFusian.com/restaurant

HQConcepts - Site under construction for our friends at hqconcepts. Visit them at: www.HQConcepts.com

Risi Deli - Home to the newly opened Risi Deli. Site currently under construction. Visit them at: www.RisiDeli.com

Google search for fusianmedia:

[/quote]

The http://www.fusianmedia.com website says that their address is the same as the Fusian club; 875 Woodbury Rd. Orlando, Fla 32828

They list their Office Hours as 11 am-7am EST

Some of the Nanny templates are called:

FunnyNanny, BestNanny, MyNanny, YourNanny, Children'sHopeFoundation, ForKids.com, familyforum, familyportal, babycare, etc,. Go to http://www.fusianmedia.com , click on 'template search', then go to 'family'.

They also build websites for real estate, nightclubs, reverends, etc., which look identical to the ones we have been viewing.

I know of a real Bruce Lam who used to work stage production in Atlanta. He is apparently based in Orlando now? The domain name refers to FuSian as 'the Premier Atlanta Web Design, Marketing Agency and Technology Firm. Serving clients since 1999.'

I will be absolutely no help here. I am technologically challenged!

I am curious about that fusiangirls site though. Something weird going on there. Can't log in. Can't see models. It just plugs those 2 racing affiliations. I will check on that tomorrow...

Meanwhile, can you guys figure out what's up with the girls site and why it looks to be half functioning? Also, can you kindof sum up what you have found because reading all this is like reading Greek. TIA! :)

I will be absolutely no help here. I am technologically challenged!

I am curious about that fusiangirls site though. Something weird going on there. Can't log in. Can't see models. It just plugs those 2 racing affiliations. I will check on that tomorrow...

Meanwhile, can you guys figure out what's up with the girls site and why it looks to be half functioning? Also, can you kindof sum up what you have found because reading all this is like reading Greek. TIA! :)

Interestingly enough, the http://www.fusianmedia.com nanny templates are written in some strange combination of English, Greek, and...code.

Here is the copy which is repeated on each nanny ad. Where the heck is my decoder ring?

'Lorem ipsum dolor sit.
Adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna.

Mauris fermentum. Dictum Magna. Sed. Laoreet Aliquarn.'

At first I thought it was randomly generated letters, but then I saw the words 'curabitur risque. Eros.' in the BestNanny template.
Do these words ring any bells to anyone? It's all Greek... (or Latin)... (or Estonian)... to me.

The phrase "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer" appears in Microsoft Word online Help. This phrase has the appearance of an intelligent Latin idiom. Actually, it is nonsense.

Although the phrase is nonsense, it does have a long history. The phrase has been used for several centuries by typographers to show the most distinctive features of their fonts. It is used because the letters involved and the letter spacing in those combinations reveal, at their best, the weight, design, and other important features of the typeface.

A 1994 issue of "Before & After" magazine traces "Lorem ipsum ..." to a jumbled Latin version of a passage from de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum, a treatise on the theory of ethics written by Cicero in 45 B.C. The passage "Lorem ipsum ..." is taken from text that reads, "Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit ...," which translates as, "There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..."

During the 1500s, a printer adapted Cicero's text to develop a page of type samples. Since then, the Latin-like text has been the printing industry's standard for fake, or dummy, text. Before electronic publishing, graphic designers had to mock up layouts by drawing in squiggled lines to indicate text. The advent of self-adhesive sheets preprinted with "Lorem ipsum" gave a more realistic way to indicate where text would go on a page.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/114222

Interestingly enough, the http://www.fusianmedia.com nanny templates are written in some strange combination of English, Greek, and...code.

Here is the copy which is repeated on each nanny ad. Where the heck is my decoder ring?

At first I thought it was randomly generated letters, but then I saw the words 'curabitur risque. Eros.' in the BestNanny template.
Do these words ring any bells to anyone? It's all Greek... (or Latin)... (or Estonian)... to me.

Part of it is Latin. I used a latin to english translator on it all. The latin translated, but I do not know what the rest is...I DO know it is NOT spanish.

Magna means Large, Big, etc (IIRC)

Translation:

Lorem itself pain he is. To come up to elit , but diam ninth nibh euismod tincidunt when laoreet pain magna. Mauris fermentum. Word Magna. but Laoreet Aliquarn.

ALmost seems to be someone feels pain, great pain (pain magna). Maybe my mind is going a little crazy or I need some sleep, but is THAT appropriate even for a template? Especially a NANNY template? This may be a child sex ring :eek::eek::eek:

Am I completely missing finding the fusian exotic cars link? Can someone include that one?

The one racing related magazine on the fusiangirls site that I see appears well-established and perfectly legit, though I'm still not sure why fusiangirls links to them. But they, in turn, link to myfusian.

Additionally, whatever the "tie" is, I think it'll also explain why it is the benefit tonight was at a speedway. I'm not sure racing is tied to anything other than that the "benefactor" seems to be tied to racing related hobbies.

My gut says that there's a wealthy individual who is more or less fronting this whole fusian 'world' and all the branches. Perhaps he is largely racing tied, and that explains the seemingly odd connections to racing. I mean, really, a lot of the fusian branches seem unrelated at face value.

I'll explain more as I keep digging.

The one racing related magazine on the fusiangirls site that I see appears well-established and perfectly legit, though I'm still not sure why fusiangirls links to them. But they, in turn, link to myfusian.

Additionally, whatever the "tie" is, I think it'll also explain why it is the benefit tonight was at a speedway. I'm not sure racing is tied to anything other than that the "benefactor" seems to be tied to racing related hobbies.

My gut says that there's a wealthy individual who is more or less fronting this whole fusian 'world' and all the branches. Perhaps he is largely racing tied, and that explains the seemingly odd connections to racing. I mean, really, a lot of the fusian branches seem unrelated at face value.

I'll explain more as I keep digging.

That's what I was thinking too, but this guy fronting the money (for the reward) owns an international investment corp. I wonder if it is tied in somehow?

but this guy fronting the money owns an international investment corp
eeep! mebbe we should tread easy around that sand box?

but this guy fronting the money owns an international investment corp
eeep! mebbe we should tread easy around that sand box?

Maybe, but everything has to be looked at. If he has any associations with this Fusian group, then that needs to be made public. If he doesn't, then we just shot down another dead end. We are not accusing anyone of anything, just looking for any links.

Posting this here as well...

I think that the sites on the fusiangirls site are just people who are paying for advertising 'space' which must mean that the fusian 'community' also seems to enjoy the racing side of things.

Thus far everything I've found racing related are long established businesses tied to a variety of things, and fusian just happens to be one of them.

What all goes on on the fusian side of things may be another story, but these other businesses I'm quite confident are totally unrelated and are ITPs (innocent third parties), and truthfully, I can't see Fusian having let Caylee in, so other than Casey being there and that circle spending a lot of time there perhaps, I'm not sure there is any real possible tie, other than relationships Casey has from there.

Am I completely missing finding the fusian exotic cars link? Can someone include that one?
http://www.fusianmedia.com
FusianMedia® is the Technology Studio housing all Fusian®'s related businesses web sites. These include the Fusian® Restaurant Franchises, Fusian® Automotive, Fusian® Models, just to name a few.

Google search for FusianAutomotive comes up empty.

No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found. Your search - fusianautomotive - did not match any documents.

Remember, Fusian Exotic Cars put up the $125,000 reward for Caylee's 'safe return'. I wonder what 'FuSian' 'Auto' 'Motive' means. Automobile? Motive? No such company exists in cyberspace...yet they are presented as a real company on the fusianmedia website. Hmmmmm...
I keep coming back to the idea that this whole 'kidnapping'/'mystery' is some sort of new *hip live reality show concept pitch*. Or some sort of web-based advertising blitz campaign. Because that is the only scenario into which all of the puzzle pieces fit.

I think Fusian AutoMotive is a next 'branch' coming out on Fusian. And the split auto motive or auto moto is not uncommon in this 'realm' of things. Again, it's something I encounter often, in both legit and illegit realms.

And yes, I do think it's interesting that Fusian Exotic Cars put up part of the reward. I just wonder if it's because they're getting good PR out of this and that they figured it was a "safe bet" if Casey was really there a fair bit in the critical time window. And hey, the family may know someone at Fusian or with ties, and that also could be part of it.

Are there some things that look questionable on parts of the Fusian sites, yeah, but I think that's more in terms of taste than anything else. Now if this whole Fusian thing was a new company, etc. that would give me more pause.

I'm looking into some other things, but right now, and this being something I deal with extensively, including with authorities, I really think the others are ITPs.

From Google:

Your search - FusianExoticCars - did not match any documents.

It is becoming apparent to me that most of these businesses are false fronts. They only vaguely exist as a cover for something else.

If anyone can find the actual legal name of the non-existant *Fusian Car Company/Exotic Limo* which put up the money for Caylee's 'safe return', please post. TIA.

Forgive me, but I thought Fusion was a nightclub in Orlando--apparently a sleazy nightclub. I'm lost where Fusianmedia ties in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123