Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #40

Hybrid View

Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #40

Continue posting here please...

After reading the last two pages on thread #39 it is fine if you all would like to continue the discussion of the possiblity of gambling but please start a thread on that topic.
    Thank you..

Quote Originally Posted by WindChime View Post
    After reading the last two pages on thread #39 it is fine if you all would like to continue discussion gambling but pleast start a thread on that topic.
    Thank you..
    Thank you! Will do.

Another newbie here who has been reading this forum for a long long time and has huge respect and admiration for all of the work that has gone into this forum.

Being from Europe I don't have much to contribute in terms of finding clues and things for you guys, but I just had to finally register and write some things on this case.

Just a note: English is my second language so forgive me in advance for any bad english. I wrote a long post but decided to break it into points to make it easier for reading purposes.

1. Regarding Casey and lying about her job.

This is an extreme lie, not just a lie about your weight, past relationships, where you were last night, etc. This is a lie you have to relive every single day. You have to dress and get out the house and spent some hours somewhere when you were supposed to be at work. It takes a special kind of personality to make a decision to go through such a lie, and such a lie has a special toll on the psyche of the person who is telling it. It reminded me of Lori Hacking's murder case, her husband Mark was lying to family and friends that he had graduated from College. Just like Scott Peterson lying to his mistress about being in France, right beside the Eiffel Tower, watching the fireworks, when all along he was in the US. I cannot shake the feeling of seeing similar traits between these people, how they are dealing with the situation of a beloved one missing, their their demeanour and exchanges with their family.

2. Casey's telephone conversation with crying friend

When Casey's friend breaks down on the phone Casey sounds SO ANNOYED even saying ''oh my God'' as a reaction to her friend's emotional reaction to Caylee missing.

Almost like Casey was embarrased for her friend being so emotional, as if it was over the top and unnatural. But is it over the top to be emotional for a missing child? People here who have no personal connection to the situation and are so worried about the little precious girl.

It is scary how emotionally untouched Casey is. So much that is is impatient and almost sarcastic towards her friend who is obviously panicked, worried, perplexed.

And it did reminded me how annoyed Scott Peterson appeared on phonecalls from family and friends to discuss search operations, flyers, etc. for Laci.

3. Cindy Anthony and why she believes she can get the truth from Casey

It is not easy living with a person who has some kind of personality disorder, who is a compulsive liar. Especially when that person is your child.

Cindi seems to believe or indeed it is this way that she is the only one that managed to see through the fog and between all Casey's lies and get to the truth.

A lot of parents who live through similar situations believe they have the ''key'' to their children telling ''them'' the truth. This was a daily struggle I believe for Cindy and her family to deal with Casey and the compulsive lying.

Remember compulsive liars lie even for unimportant things and that can be very frustrating in day to day life. Compulsive liars also tell lies to get sympathy. The story Casey told friends of her baby's dad dying in a crash accident while going to his daughter birthday is a textbook lie these personalities say to get ''sympathy'' and ''special treatment''. E.g. Let her live here without rent, she had such a difficult life. Let's not mentioned the $100 I am sure she stolen from my wallet because she had such a tragic life. Let's be nice to her so tragic things happened to her. Oh never mind her bad behavior, it is because she had such terrible things happen to her.

Another common thing among compulsive liars and sociopaths/narcissists is to take reality and make it a nice fairy-tale. The truth was one: Cayle did not have a father presence in her life. But instead of saying for example I don't know who the father is because I slept with many guys, or the father is a married man that I can't say who he is, the tragic/romantic fantasy of a father who loved his child so much that lost his life on a car accident going to her birthday.

6. Why the press conference?

If I ever watched a pointless press conference by a police department this must be it. No new facts really, police don’t give press conference for every little clue they find in the way unless it brings the case into conclusion or another direction. Press conferences also to use the public for help. That was not the case. A member of the press HAD TO REMIND the police representative to give again the phone numbers for tips. And very eloquently the representative did not mentioned Caylee for most of the time.

I don't think the conference was made for Caylee’s benefit per se, asking for help or tips from the public. Neither it was for the public’s benefit, to reassure them they are doing so much for the case. Neither I believe it was for the benefit of “possible abductors’’.

I think the purpose and the target of the conference was CASEY herself who is watching everything on TV from her cell. The whole dramatic entrance George and CSI going into the house, taking something - the gas cans? Everything to try and break Casey down, make her think they have something, or think they can get fingerprints from the gas, that her father told the police something. Why will George and Cindy talk for so many hours with the F.B.I? Perhaps discussing how they can get Casey to finally tell them what happened to Caylee?

And I don’t believe that the local police is just scr3wing the case. The F.B.I is also involved and I am sure they have a good saying on what is going on right now and why they needed to hold a press conference. I think the police believe there is something important regarding the car and the stolen gas and they wanted a way to make Casey start talking or thinking they are onto her by watching George on the news with the CSI people.

7. I believed from the first moment the GAS CANS could give important clues.

We all know very well how police are able to track down a suspect’s movements when they stop in a gas station to fill the car, when they pay with a credit card, or even ESTIMATE WHERE THEY TRAVELLED from how many liters of gas they bought. Perhaps the stolen gas was used not only because of lack of money but also because someone didn't want to be chronologically and geographically traced on gas stations’ video cameras? Also if the police have very little to continue and since it seems there are is no ground search for Caylee since they don’t know exactly what area to cover, perhaps the amount of gas stolen can show them a general area and distance Casey might have travelled since the day she had the car?

-------------------------------

Thanks for listening. Sorry for taking so much space but had to take everything out of my chest and head. Now I will sit back and watch the excellent job you guys doing following this case with only one hope: That Caylee is found safe and unharmed like we hope for all the missing children.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    [quote=GameTheory;2445148] perhaps the amount of gas stolen can show them a general area and distance Casey might have travelled since the day she had the car?

quote]

brought this over from the thread I started called 50 gallon (should have read dollar) road trip
    http://www.automotive.com/1998/09/po...ire/index.html the Car the poi was driving was a 98 Pontiac Sunfire. The above link demonstrates that for this particular car, the miles per gallon is 24 miles per gallon in the city and 34 miles per gallon on the highway.

June gas prices in Orlando florida were an average of 3.95. Grandpa stated around fifty dollars of gas were stolen 24 June. Not knowing when he filled those cans I will estimate at the June average price... which means there were arounnd 12.6 gallons of gas.
    http://www.orlandogasprices.com/

The following is a theory.

POI killed her daughter She knew she had to get rid of the body. She had no money and her car was on empty. She drives to her house between the hours of 8 and 10, backs into the driveway as she has her daughter's body in the trunk and the rear of the car has a lot of windows. She doesn't want her neighbor to see anything. She walks into the backyard to get gas cans out of the shed and finds the it is locked! She sees her neighbor doing yardwork in the back and asks to borrow a shovel. After the neighbor goes in to take a shower she breaks off the lock, gets the gas cans, and returns the shovel while neighbor is still in the shower and places the cans in the trunk. She drives to a secluded area to put the gas into the car and leaves the gas cans there or throws them into a dumpster somewhere.

She now has 12.6 gallons of gas in her pontiac sunfire. We know her car, when abandoned at amscott, was out of gas. 12.6 gallons of gas in a sunfire will go 302.4 miles. That would be 151.2 miles each way. So what locations can be around 150 miles from Orlando? Where could the poi have went on a 150 mile road trip... could she have dumped the body at this time?
    This bee my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    POI killed her daughter She knew she had to get rid of the body. She had no money and her car was on empty. She drives to her house between the hours of 8 and 10, backs into the driveway as she has her daughter's body in the trunk and the rear of the car has a lot of windows. She doesn't want her neighbor to see anything. She walks into the backyard to get gas cans out of the shed and finds the it is locked! She sees her neighbor doing yardwork in the back and asks to borrow a shovel. After the neighbor goes in to take a shower she breaks off the lock, gets the gas cans, and returns the shovel while neighbor is still in the shower and places the cans in the trunk. She drives to a secluded area to put the gas into the car and leaves the gas cans there or throws them into a dumpster somewhere.

She now has 12.6 gallons of gas in her pontiac sunfire. We know her car, when abandoned at amscott, was out of gas. 12.6 gallons of gas in a sunfire will go 302.4 miles. That would be 151.2 miles each way. So what locations can be around 150 miles from Orlando? Where could the poi have went on a 150 mile road trip... could she have dumped the body at this time?
    It was reported this morning that the items seized yesterday were the two gas cans.

What about the fourty five thousand?

I do not know the time frame that the money was spent. I think it was in the May-June era. What did she buy? The car was a 1998 pontiac worth about $3000. She could have bought 15 of those. She could have bought a home in the hood. My point is, this is a lot of money. There has to be a paper trail on it. There also has to be some form of merchandise acquired. Where are the goods and what are they?

Also, the credit card was stolen from Cindy. Will Visa or Amex make her pay? Will this debt be written off or is the credit card company going to try and recover it?

[quote=nursebeeme;2445310]
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTheory View Post
    perhaps the amount of gas stolen can show them a general area and distance Casey might have travelled since the day she had the car?

quote]

brought this over from the thread I started called 50 gallon (should have read dollar) road trip
    http://www.automotive.com/1998/09/po...ire/index.html the Car the poi was driving was a 98 Pontiac Sunfire. The above link demonstrates that for this particular car, the miles per gallon is 24 miles per gallon in the city and 34 miles per gallon on the highway.

June gas prices in Orlando florida were an average of 3.95. Grandpa stated around fifty dollars of gas were stolen 24 June. Not knowing when he filled those cans I will estimate at the June average price... which means there were arounnd 12.6 gallons of gas.

not to quote my own self, lol....but we now know she is not smart...as poi left the cans in the trunk of her car and grandpa got them back when he picked up the car from the towing company. It all makes sense now...esp. in light of the cans being:
    1. reported stolen on 24 June
    2. Grandpa states he knows who stole them and it has been dealt with (to media)
    3. LE removes gas cans from family shed yesterday for fingerprinting during a press conference to distract the media.
    This bee my opinion

[QUOTE=nursebeeme;2445310]
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTheory View Post
    perhaps the amount of gas stolen can show them a general area and distance Casey might have travelled since the day she had the car?

quote]

What I don't understand about the whole gas (cans) thing is this--Casey gets a shovel from the neighbor--assume neighbor knows her--the same day that the shed was broken into. Do we know that its the same day? And Casey borrowing the shovel, wouldn't the neighbor be suspicious? Does the neighbor KNOW that Casey broke the lock and stole the cans? If George knew it was Casey that stole the cans, why did he report it to the cops? Did George ask the neighbor if there was something suspicious going on in his back yard while he was gone?

Walk me through this someone, please.

Also about the mileage--there's a lotta driving to do IN town Orlando to get out OUT of Orlando.

[quote=mamasooze;2445371]
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post

What I don't understand about the whole gas (cans) thing is this--Casey gets a shovel from the neighbor--assume neighbor knows her--the same day that the shed was broken into. Do we know that its the same day? And Casey borrowing the shovel, wouldn't the neighbor be suspicious? Does the neighbor KNOW that Casey broke the lock and stole the cans? If George knew it was Casey that stole the cans, why did he report it to the cops? Did George ask the neighbor if there was something suspicious going on in his back yard while he was gone?

Walk me through this someone, please.

Also about the mileage--there's a lotta driving to do IN town Orlando to get out OUT of Orlando.
    It was A THEORY I had. not yelling but don't want anyone to think otherwise.. I figured out the gas mileage on the car she was driving and estimated how many gallons of gas would = fifty dollars (that was in theft report). I figured it was 12.6 gallons and with the gas mileage of her car she could drive 300 some odd miles in town (24 mpg).

Anyhow, it was just a theory..... but someone had also mentioned earlier about figuring how far she could go on that much gas....so I did all the math and started a thread on (just cross posted it here to answer a question)
    This bee my opinion

[QUOTE=nursebeeme;2445385]
    Quote Originally Posted by mamasooze View Post
    It was A THEORY I had. not yelling but don't want anyone to think otherwise.. I figured out the gas mileage on the car she was driving and estimated how many gallons of gas would = fifty dollars (that was in theft report). I figured it was 12.6 gallons and with the gas mileage of her car she could drive 300 some odd miles in town (24 mpg).

Anyhow, it was just a theory..... but someone had also mentioned earlier about figuring how far she could go on that much gas....so I did all the math and started a thread on (just cross posted it here to answer a question)
    I understand your theory but even just trying to arrange it in my mind, I could easily come up with the gas cans and shovel in the scheme of things mean nothing. BTW-Heard conflicting reports that it was the cans taken out of shed by CSI yesterday. Do we know for a fact the cans were taken? If the cans had come out of Casey's car then it wouldn't be unusual for her prints to be on them--hence we could perhaps go with maybe prints from an accomplice (Nanny Z perhaps?) theory.

GameTheory,
    Thank you for sharing your insight. Very thought provoking posts, esp. those dealing with the pysche/mindsets of Casey and her family. This tragedy began for the Anthony family long ago.

I think Cindy freaked out and told LE in the 911 call that the car smelled like a dead body had been in it because it was the truth. Casey really messed up with how she handled the car. So far she has kept her family chasing their tails with her lies. It's not going to work with the authorities.

GameTherory - Thread #4

I have always wondered who watched Caylee when Casey "allegedly" went to work going back 2.5 years ago up to June 16, 2008. Caylee was born 8/9/05 and at that time was about 6 months old. Who watched Caylee?

GameTherory - Thread #5
    There are a lot of similarities with Scott Peterson and Casey Anthony. Each day with Casey there is a disconnect as Casey is not referring to Caylee by name any more but as "she"!

GameTherory - Thread #6
    In a way, children are taught to lie. I know that seems odd, but parents actually do this to their children. Phone rings, parents tell children, tell the caller Mommy is not home. Or don't tell this, or don't tell that and a pattern begins for children. My mother use to say "what till your father gets home and then when he got home she never told him". So whatever it was I did, I got away with it." Little by little children see how easy it is to get away with things and then it escalates in life.

It's clear even Cindy has had a similar pattern as a child based on what she has said in a lot of her statement. I know she is under duress, but she is back-tracking to cover for what was said earlier.

GameTherory - Thread #7

In the 911 phone call when Cindy spoke about the smell inside the car, my theory is that this was the time Cindy spoke the truth. The first 911 phone call was Cindy's way of "OK, you don't want to tell me, I'll go to the cops and tell them you stole my car".

Unfortunately an hour or so later when Cindy overheard Casey tell Lee she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days is when panic came in and Cindy added in the smell in the car. The particular 911 phone call was the telling 911 call of them all!

GameTherory - Thread #8

On July 3rd this is when Cindy was actually showing real concern for where is Caylee and who is she with etc. This is 17 days after Cindy last say Caylee on June 16th. By 17 days, Cindy had that "gut" feeling something was clearly wrong.

I think George had enough of what was happening in his home especially after Casey gave birth to Caylee. I don't think George was upset over having a grandchild, but more so had enough of the entire situation at home. Perhaps he felt, "Casey made her bed and now she has to sleep in it", and Cindy was making it too easy for Casey. George filed for divorce 12/29/05 (just a few months after Caylee was born) and then George stopped divorce proceeding late 11/2007.

GameTherory - Thread #10

The press conference was just a way for the police to get the media off their backs after LE went to the Anthony's house. It was better for LE to make a statement then to have the media go on "speculation" of what they think is happening. And based on what I heard from the media/journalist, they all were doing a lot of "speculating".

The best explanation I heard on why LE went to the Anthony household was on Nancy Grace last night when she spoke to a forensic doctor, who said' "more than likely they went back to the house to get some things for "touch DNA". It appears to this doctor they need to do some sort of "touch DNA" with regards to what they found in the trunk of the car.

GameTherory - Thread #12

I am not sure how the gas cans fit into the mystery. George claims he knows who took them and he is OK with the explanation.

It could be Casey who took the 2 containers of gas from the shed but my gut tells me ... no! I don't know if we will ever know about the gas cans as George hasn't rectified what he knows.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Patty g any information on the benefit last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    Patty g any information on the benefit last night.

I haven't searched yet ... but I will to see what I can find. I didn't see any news coverage of the benefit last night on local TV here in Florida.

What if the person George "is okay" with for taking the gas cans is someone who helped Casey. He/She could explain the presser.... maybe it was to shake an accomplice????

Little article I found in the Daytona Newspaper about the Benefit.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/Ne...ST03080208.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Little article I found in the Daytona Newspaper about the Benefit.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/Ne...ST03080208.htm
    Thanks for the article- does anyone else notice there is no mention of a missing poster of Caylee Anthony- she is excluded from the names when they mention the posters of missing Florida children??

Quote Originally Posted by Blink34 View Post
    Thanks for the article- does anyone else notice there is no mention of a missing poster of Caylee Anthony- she is excluded from the names when they mention the posters of missing Florida children??
    The video I have seen, that is on one of the threads here says Friends of Caylee.

Maconrich I've assumed as a nurse she probably has... perhaps at least during the process of becoming a nurse.

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast