Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #40

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Love you guys, but I am not buying it YET. I don't think they let George and Cindy in on ANYTHING.
    Don't beat me up too much. LOL
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    [quote=mamasooze;2445371]
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post

What I don't understand about the whole gas (cans) thing is this--Casey gets a shovel from the neighbor--assume neighbor knows her--the same day that the shed was broken into. Do we know that its the same day? And Casey borrowing the shovel, wouldn't the neighbor be suspicious? Does the neighbor KNOW that Casey broke the lock and stole the cans? If George knew it was Casey that stole the cans, why did he report it to the cops? Did George ask the neighbor if there was something suspicious going on in his back yard while he was gone?

Walk me through this someone, please.

Also about the mileage--there's a lotta driving to do IN town Orlando to get out OUT of Orlando.
    It was A THEORY I had. not yelling but don't want anyone to think otherwise.. I figured out the gas mileage on the car she was driving and estimated how many gallons of gas would = fifty dollars (that was in theft report). I figured it was 12.6 gallons and with the gas mileage of her car she could drive 300 some odd miles in town (24 mpg).

Anyhow, it was just a theory..... but someone had also mentioned earlier about figuring how far she could go on that much gas....so I did all the math and started a thread on (just cross posted it here to answer a question)
    This bee my opinion

I was thinking that the distraction was nothing to do with the house, police have stated numerous times that they are finished there and there is nothing more to find. It seems more likely that perhaps they took Casey on another "field trip" somewhere and didn't want a circus train of media following along. Another thing that they would absolutely not have wanted interrupted by media interference would have been using search dogs at another locationl

Quote Originally Posted by raeann View Post
    I was thinking that the distraction was nothing to do with the house, police have stated numerous times that they are finished there and there is nothing more to find. It seems more likely that perhaps they took Casey on another "field trip" somewhere and didn't want a circus train of media following along. Another thing that they would absolutely not have wanted interrupted by media interference would have been using search dogs at another locationl
    do you think it could have been THE FEEBIES??????
    This bee my opinion

The gas cans were stolen back on June 22nd so unless the person that stole the gas cans brought them back to George within the last couple of days, LE didn't retrieve the gas cans.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    The gas cans were stolen back on June 22nd so unless the person that stole the gas cans brought them back to George within the last couple of days, LE didn't retrieve the gas cans.
    Agree

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547 it was reported stolen at 10:20 am on 24 June. I theorize that the gas cans were left in the trunk of the car and that George knew Casey stole them.
    This bee my opinion

I'm sure they have more then one news crew covering the story , didn't you notice the tents set up on the neighbors lawn ??

Another thought , I just moved from the Orlando area . Most residents have sun passes for the tolls . The owner of the sun pass account is billed monthly ( I think ) this would show which tolls they use , when and how much the account was charged . If the Anthony's have / had a sun pass in Casey's car and she used one of the toll roads during the days in question , it might help to track her movements .

Gas cans

I speculate that George told LE that the dirt in the trunk could from the gas cans. He obviously took them to be filled from time to time. The cans would have been set on the ground while he opened the shed to put them in. Hence the reason for the soil samples at the shed as well.
    Just a thought...

I think it was reported at one time that the gans were returned to George

[QUOTE=nursebeeme;2445385]
    Quote Originally Posted by mamasooze View Post
    It was A THEORY I had. not yelling but don't want anyone to think otherwise.. I figured out the gas mileage on the car she was driving and estimated how many gallons of gas would = fifty dollars (that was in theft report). I figured it was 12.6 gallons and with the gas mileage of her car she could drive 300 some odd miles in town (24 mpg).

Anyhow, it was just a theory..... but someone had also mentioned earlier about figuring how far she could go on that much gas....so I did all the math and started a thread on (just cross posted it here to answer a question)
    I understand your theory but even just trying to arrange it in my mind, I could easily come up with the gas cans and shovel in the scheme of things mean nothing. BTW-Heard conflicting reports that it was the cans taken out of shed by CSI yesterday. Do we know for a fact the cans were taken? If the cans had come out of Casey's car then it wouldn't be unusual for her prints to be on them--hence we could perhaps go with maybe prints from an accomplice (Nanny Z perhaps?) theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle1 View Post
    I speculate that George told LE that the dirt in the trunk could from the gas cans. He obviously took them to be filled from time to time. The cans would have been set on the ground while he opened the shed to put them in. Hence the reason for the soil samples at the shed as well.
    Just a thought...

Good point!

Little article I found in the Daytona Newspaper about the Benefit.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/Ne...ST03080208.htm
    Thanks for the article- does anyone else notice there is no mention of a missing poster of Caylee Anthony- she is excluded from the names when they mention the posters of missing Florida children??

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    Agree

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Patty G

http://www.local6.com/news/17070684/detail.html

~snip~ ORLANDO, Fla. -- Bags removed by crime-scene investigators from the home of the grandparents of a missing Orlando girl contained gasoline cans that will apparently be fingerprinted, Local 6 has learned.The gas cans -- once believed to have been inside the trunk of Casey Anthony's car (who is the mother of missing Caylee) -- have already been scrutinized heavily by forensic technicians ~snip~
    This bee my opinion

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547 it was reported stolen at 10:20 am on 24 June. I theorize that the gas cans were left in the trunk of the car and that George knew Casey stole them.
    Yes, NBM is right, when reported, George gave a window he believed they were stolen in, which, IIRC was 6pm the eve of 6/23 and 10am 6/24 when they were discovered missing.

Quote Originally Posted by ShouldBWorking View Post
    I think it was reported at one time that the gans were returned to George
    Me too...I thought George was quoted somewhere recently as saying "they (gascans) came back to me"

Doesnt the news article say the cans were believed to once be in the trunk of the car?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle1 View Post
    Just a thought...
    Great point!

Quote Originally Posted by lillyfrog View Post
    Me too...I thought George was quoted somewhere recently as saying "they (gascans) came back to me"
    yeah...but he didn't say how they came back to him....like perhaps when he picked up the car from the towing place....
    This bee my opinion

I don't think they took the gas cans. George said it was $50 worth of gas stolen. This equals about 12 gallons. We can assume it was two six gallon tanks. The contents of the two bags in the video were not shaped like six gallon tanks. Fox reported that they had a source tell them it was the tanks but I aint buying it.

me too! As per the presser being a distracting agent while CSI gathered up the gas cans.

http://www.local6.com/news/17070684/detail.html
    Yeah, they were running this on the news last night, I guess they now finally have it up on their website...but as I mentioned in the previous thread, I REALLY wonder how accurate that is. They are the only station reporting it. But they did run it across the screen several times last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby62 View Post
    I don't think they took the gas cans. George said it was $50 worth of gas stolen. This equals about 12 gallons. We can assume it was two six gallon tanks. The contents of the two bags in the video were not shaped like six gallon tanks. Fox reported that they had a source tell them it was the tanks but I aint buying it.
    http://www.vtarmynavy.com/gas-cans.htm it doesn't seem so impossible to me... especially the square one. imhoo
    This bee my opinion

~snip~ ORLANDO, Fla. -- Bags removed by crime-scene investigators from the home of the grandparents of a missing Orlando girl contained gasoline cans that will apparently be fingerprinted, Local 6 has learned.The gas cans -- once believed to have been inside the trunk of Casey Anthony's car (who is the mother of missing Caylee) -- have already been scrutinized heavily by forensic technicians ~snip~

So they (CSI) scrutinized them once and gave them back to George and now they are going to scrutinize them again? hhhmmm

George may have filed the report on the 22nd but does that mean the theft happened that day? Wasn't George home during the day most days? New job did not start until too long ago (Job Hunting For Dummies...)

Ok-Just saw blink's comment.

Quote Originally Posted by mamasooze View Post

So they (CSI) scrutinized them once and gave them back to George and now they are going to scrutinize them again? hhhmmm

George may have filed the report on the 22nd but does that mean the theft happened that day? Wasn't George home during the day most days? New job did not start until too long ago (Job Hunting For Dummies...)

Ok-Just saw blink's comment.

If Casey really did use the gas cans to help cover up the unthinkable, then Jesse's report of hearing Caylee on the 24th of June would have to be false. Either Casey was sick enough to pretend Caylee was there by a playing a video or just pretending to talk to her or Jesse got the date wrong?

http://www.vtarmynavy.com/gas-cans.htm it doesn't seem so impossible to me... especially the square one. imhoo
    When I first saw the female forensic person with the bag, I suggested that it looked like it contained a backpack. Here is picture of gas can that would fit that description... I am sure there are others.

http://www.amazon.com/Scepter-ECONO-...688791&sr=1-25

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast