1218 users online (238 members and 980 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mary Winkler Gets Her Children Back

I just heard on Cnn Headline news that Mary W went to pick up her children she has regained custody of her children.

N O ------------------------

OMG what the heck??? That is just so wrong.

Those poor children........

good!

It amazes me that she gets her kids back after admitting to killing their father but Brad Cooper looses his children and he hasn't even been arrested. This just shows that our justice system is broken and needs to be fixed.

I'm not going to comment on Cooper getting his children back, but even if everythi8ng Mary Winkler said in defense was true, she doesn't deserve to have them back.

It's a poor problem solving solution to shoot someone and especially the way she did.

She'll make sure those grandparents don't see the children, either. Double loss.

big MISTAKE! Those poor kids!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

I'll bet the grandparents are really upset and he youngest child is probably especially attached to them. This is awful. I believed most of the allegations about Matthew, but the kids would be better off with the grandparents, imo.

They call this justice? Why not send Neil Entwistle back to England while their at it! I am afraid for the children.I believe Mary has a mental problem~ if a man doesnt treat you right, LEAVE HIM!! DONT KILL HIM~ Thou shalt not kill!!!

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Mary Winkler takes children home to McMinnville
    Friday, August 1, 2008

Mary Winkler, convicted of killing her husband, picked up her three daughters today from their grandparents and took them to her home in McMinnville, Tenn.

Although no court order has been entered for a change in custody, a source said Winkler and her in-laws have reached an agreement that the children will live with their mother. She has had supervised visits since September 2007.

More at link:
    http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...e-mcminnville/

absolutely unthinkable that she is out. And NOW she has the kids too?

I wonder what changed the minds of her inlaws. They wanted to supervised visits, now they let the kids go with her?

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    absolutely unthinkable that she is out. And NOW she has the kids too?

I wonder what changed the minds of her inlaws. They wanted to supervised visits, now they let the kids go with her?
    Probably just giving in to the inevitable. The children may also have wanted to go back to their mother...children are unbelievably loyal and perhaps Mary came off as a much better parent to them--if the accounts of the family going out to eat and the children getting nothing or very little while Matthew ordered the super size platter--They may remember their father as a harsh disciplinarian.

Again, none of which should excuse what Mary did, just an explanation for why the grandparents perhaps decided to negotiate seeing the children over fighting for custody and losing entirely.

Talking Hooray

I am delighted that Mary and the girls are reunited. This has been a hard fought victory. Many thanks to all those who worked to get this day to come!

Class-z is offline Do Something, Lead, follow or get out of the way. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by jcj59 View Post
    I am delighted that Mary and the girls are reunited. This has been a hard fought victory. Many thanks to all those who worked to get this day to come!
    It would appear that the grandparents are in agreement, therefore it's not for any of us to day differently I would suspect.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast