Desdemona's info./Society Entertainment/Zanaida

Status
Not open for further replies.

olive

Reaction score
I am starting a thread for the information uncovered by someone who could not get registered at Websleuths, so she had contact over myspace with a few of our sleuthers to offer up the research she uncovered. She goes by the name "Desdemona".

Her research is quite good and I feel it needs sleuthed further and in more detail. Here goes:

cindysnow3 said:
Just a Theory I received from someone unable to register here at WS, so please know this is NOT my theory but thought it was interesting..... She sent it to my mail on my own myspace page.
Subject:
Caylee Marie Anthony Case --- Websleuths

Body:
Hi Cindy --

I can't register at Websleuths b/c of my email account (gmail; not accepted).

I located your myspace through Google, using your nick at Websleuths (where I've lurked for a long time now), since it sounded like a real name, and since I like your posts.

I have not seen anyone make the connection that I have made. (though it's hard to keep up with the thread!!)

It has to do with the only Zanaida Gonzalez (with an "a", not an "e") listed in WhitePages. com **for the entire U.S.A.** -- show is in Kissimmee, FL, just south of Orlando.

Her address is 1817 Catawba Circle in Kissimmee.

Barely two miles west from her address, straight down Hwy 192, is the entrance to the new and still under construction Resort called "La Bella Vida."

Satellite views of this property show it would be an ideal place to dispose of a body, with undeveloped areas, wooded areas, and water. And it looks like a pretty place.

Today I saw the stories and posts about the mystery of Jose Baez having been chosen to represent Casey, and who is paying for his services.

I looked him up on WhitePages, too. His home (on Abby Drive in Kissimmee) is approximately two miles from the address of Zanaida-with-an-a (the only one listed in the U.S.) ...

and approximately two miles from the new La Bella Vida resort property.

I have screenshots of maps and routes if anyone is interested. I could email them to you.

Sorry for being so out of the blue, but I wanted someone to see this.

her name for her myspace is ...Desdemona

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l3...w3/cindy06.gif

my2cents said:
I emailed the myspace person that had the theory last night. She is all over this case! I thought you guys may like to see her response. I offered to create an email acct for her so that she could post (as she cannot register) but she doesn't want to get too tied up with posting.

Anyway, here is her response, in part. Might be worth you guys checking into.

I do have a few other thoughts.

One is about "Society Entertainment" -- a company like so many others that seem to be connected to this case: connected to the club scene, the music scene, DJ's, sexy girls, alcohol/drugs. It is run by a guy named Derrick Williams. If you look at his myspace and/or Society Entertainment's website, you will see how similar it is to some of the others. And he has a few myspace "friends" in common with others we've looked at in this case.

Well, this one is particularly interesting to me, because on WhitePages. com, the business address for "Society Entertainment" is AT THE SAWGRASS APARTMENTS.

Look up Derrick Williams on WhitePages. com, and you will see what I mean.

I did send in this tip to the OCSO.

~Desdemona~

Wow, she may be on to something here.

I find it quite odd that are a lot of connections to Kissimmee. I'm really horrible at maps and google earth, so if someone here could try to map out the following locations, I'd be very grateful. Let's map these out:

BRUCE T LAM
2335 HIDDEN LAKE ST
KISSIMMEE, FL 34741

ZANAIDA GONZALEZ
1817 CATAWBA CIRCLE
KISSIMMEE, FL 34741

JOSE BAEZ
2409 ABBEY DRIVE
KISSIMMEE, FL 34741

I want to clarify that the addresses above came from two different sources- the first from http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68364&page=2 and the last two from the above posting.

I don't know if that Jose Baez is THE Jose Baez. Desdemona did not say why she thought that- maybe someone can contact her on myspace and ask. The Jose Baez white pages listing where the address came from can be found here: http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?extra_listing=mixed&form_mode=opt_b&post_back=1&firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=JOSE&name=BAEZ&street=&city_zip=kissimmee&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

I have to go, but perhaps someone can do some more investigation to clear up those names/addresses and any links?

The above is from the Fusian thread, but it also applies here.

I posted this on another Caylee forum but this is some options if the nanny is real and not some lie Casey made up.

1: She may only speak Spanish. She would not be watching the news or listening to the radio. She would be listening to the spanish channels and as far as I have heard, there has been no talk of Caylee.

2: If she is an illegal alien, no way in heck is she going to come forward.

3: Univision has had nothing on their newscast related to Caylee that I have seen. It seems Univision should be all over this since a Hispanic nanny has been blamed for kidnapping.

I contacted Univision last week and I have heard NOTHING back from them. I have not watched the news over the weekend yet though.

Anyone else who can contact Univision please do so. English is totally OK when contacting them.

I truly wish more folks would take this thread seriously. If this is true it should be investigated.

I have two concerns however. Who is the woman and why doesn't she want to come on WS's herself. I don't buy her excuses.
It also sounds like this woman is actually someone who has been burned by someone of these people and is anxious to tell all she knows about them..OR she is pulling our strings by proxy.

I posted this on another Caylee forum but this is some options if the nanny is real and not some lie Casey made up.

1: She may only speak Spanish. She would not be watching the news or listening to the radio. She would be listening to the spanish channels and as far as I have heard, there has been no talk of Caylee.

2: If she is an illegal alien, no way in heck is she going to come forward.

3: Univision has had nothing on their newscast related to Caylee that I have seen. It seems Univision should be all over this since a Hispanic nanny has been blamed for kidnapping.

I contacted Univision last week and I have heard NOTHING back from them. I have not watched the news over the weekend yet though.

Anyone else who can contact Univision please do so. English is totally OK when contacting them.

But we still go back to what Casey told LE:

Nanny is about 26 years old. She knows her from the club scene.

But has NO phone number.... good OR bad that traces to Zanny.

But has NO address... even if she skipped town, a neighbor would verify that Zanny lived there until she suddenly disappeared one night.

NOBODY at the clubs OR any friends or family members ever spoke to or met or saw this person. NOBODY ever mentions Caylee talking about the times she spent with Zanny.

I buy her excuses since it took me a looooong time to register. I had to contact admin since it rejects yahoo and gmail accounts. She said she had lurked here for a while, which I did the same. I believe her and I definitely think she is onto something. Maybe she is trying to reach out to someone besides LE so it will be heard BEFORE making it totally public. I think it would not be doing Caylee any favors by not believing it. We're not here to say who is yanking our chain. We are here for Caylee. Bouncing ideas as to where that poor baby is. I say get it investigated Desmona! JMO.

I buy her excuses since it took me a looooong time to register. I had to contact admin since it rejects yahoo and gmail accounts. She said she had lurked here for a while, which I did the same. I believe her and I definitely think she is onto something. Maybe she is trying to reach out to someone besides LE so it will be heard BEFORE making it totally public. I think it would not be doing Caylee any favors by not believing it. We're not here to say who is yanking our chain. We are here for Caylee. Bouncing ideas as to where that poor baby is. I say get it investigated Desmona! JMO.

Yeah, she has ALOT of good ideas. She is very open to communicating with WS's too. I offered to set her up an account on my email so she could post. I think she would contribute some really great ideas here, but she says that she has already gotten side tracked enough by this case and knows that if she could post, it would create more of a distraction...

Don't we all know that is the truth, lol. :)

I have tried to find where it states (IF it states) how long this Zanaida F-G sat for little Caylee? For how many years? At what age was Caylee when this ZFG started supposedly sitting for her? I seem to remember the family saying that Zanny had sat for Casey many many times.
For if this woman does not exist (and I like most think that she does not) then Casey's manner of possibly "stowing" this poor babe away while she partied may have started long ago. (It has been suggested by many here that she perhaps drugged little Caylee with Xanax or other substances and placed her in the trunk or elsewhere while she partied).
I know that this knowledge will do nothing to further the discussion of this case , but it surely points to Caseys mental state for much of Caylee's life and belies that it is a sudden or abrupt change in only the last few weeks.

But has NO address... even if she skipped town, a neighbor would verify that Zanny lived there until she suddenly disappeared one night.

NOBODY at the clubs OR any friends or family members ever spoke to or met or saw this person. NOBODY ever mentions Caylee talking about the times she spent with Zanny.

My friend, I think Casey is sooo full of crap. I think she killed Caylee and grandma is covering up for her demon daughter. From the start I disliked the Anthonys. I have no respect for them at all.

I just do not want to take a chance (however remote or slim) that Caylee is out there. I pray to GOD she is safe and being loved but how this so called "Mother" has acted since the dissapperance of her child, I think she is buried somewhere.

I get what you're saying. I think everyone knows Casey is lying. But the question still left is, why? and how much? Which are the lies? Which are half-truths? Are there clues in the lies?

Giving the GM benefit of the doubt, what is the "code" Casey is supposedly speaking in?

I agree it is doubtful there is any code, but can we really afford to not check just because we have theories and suspicions?

Desdemona has been blogging and sleuthing now on her myspace at http://www.myspace.com/desdemonamontague

She is a fantastic sleuther. She has blogs set up with great information and the timeline on her profile page is excellent! There is some discrepancies with George's report of the gas cans. Check it out.

And desdemona, if you are reading this, please join Websleuths. We could use you here!

I remember the name Desdemona from another forum that I used to post to a long time ago, it might have been the old CNN site.

Don't know if this is the same person or not but just some food for thought.

I have tried to find where it states (IF it states) how long this Zanaida F-G sat for little Caylee? For how many years? At what age was Caylee when this ZFG started supposedly sitting for her? I seem to remember the family saying that Zanny had sat for Casey many many times.
For if this woman does not exist (and I like most think that she does not) then Casey's manner of possibly "stowing" this poor babe away while she partied may have started long ago. (It has been suggested by many here that she perhaps drugged little Caylee with Xanax or other substances and placed her in the trunk or elsewhere while she partied).
I know that this knowledge will do nothing to further the discussion of this case , but it surely points to Caseys mental state for much of Caylee's life and belies that it is a sudden or abrupt change in only the last few weeks.

I am pretty sure that it was over a year and I am thinking it was closer to 2 years. There was mention of how long in a report awhile back. I am sorry but I don't remember exactly when or where I saw it.

She has a note on her timeline stating that a neighbor (of Jesse?) says that Casey spent the weekend there at Jesse's place.

I have never heard this before now. Does anyone have confirmation on this little gem?

Is this strange ---

The "Bella Vida" / Beautiful Life tattoo was done after Caylee's disappearance.

Derrick Williams
work
2863 S Conway Rd - Saw Grass Apartments (SawGrass adddres is 2859)
Orlando, FL 32812-5987
(407) 306-0855

Listing Details
Job title: unavailable

Company: Society Entertainment

For what it's worth, I have Desdemona's myspace bookmarked and have visited often. She has put in some time and thought into this as have we, and I have to respect that. She's got some valid points to consider and if LE is doing what they can and exploring every possibility then it should be considered.

What if Desdemona or one of our theories made sense and we were cops or investigators? Would the fact that our JOB was to research into this make it any MORE a valid theory than a civilian? I don't think so.

I only have one problem with the Zanaida/Zenaida theory. I know a lot of Mexican nationals that babysit, or care for children/housekeeper type and pretty much they all have in common is the fact that they are doing it in the parents' house. They either stay with them or they are there until a certain time and then they go home. Spanish speaking only too. But I live in San Diego, 10 minutes from the border to Tijuana, and coming IN to US to work and then going OUT to Tijuas (Tijuana) or Otay is a way of life. I don't know chit about Florida or how it goes over there.

I going to post in another thread more about my thoughts but since this is about Desdemona's I don't want to get off topic.

E

Can someone who has a myspace "befriend" desdemona and send her a pm asking where she heard the part about Jesse's neighbor saying that he spent the weekend with Casey?

I believe I read that she knew her for 4 years and she baby sat for 1 1/2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth