1005 users online (174 members and 831 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

NC - Robert Gagnon, 28, murdered in his Raleigh home, 26 July 2008

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/cri...y/1161303.html

A childhood friend of mine was murdered in his home the other day. We just recently (within the last few months) reconnected on myspace and I am grateful that I got that time with him. Please pray for Bobby's family and the friends that loved him.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

tragic.

I am glad they caught the animals who did this to your friend.

I'm so sorry about your friend teons. Prayers to you and his family and other friends. May he rest in peace.

Salem

I am so sorry, teons. It is a small blessing that you were able to reconnect again in this life. Prayers for you, your friend and his loved ones.

Teons, please accept y deepest sympathies and condolences on the loss of your friend. It must be a small comfort that you at least had the chance to reconcile prior to his murder. My prayers to you and his family..

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    http://www.newsobserver.com/news/cri...y/1161303.html

A childhood friend of mine was murdered in his home the other day. We just recently (within the last few months) reconnected on myspace and I am grateful that I got that time with him. Please pray for Bobby's family and the friends that loved him.
    My prayers are with Bobby, his family and friends (so with you).

Unhappy

Oh no.....I hate that you are suffering through the loss of your friend so soon after finding each other again. How truly sad. I'm quite sure that you will help moniter as justice takes it course.....

How tragic. Survive cancer and then be murdered. What was his age? Was he in the same range as the acused? My thoughts are with his family and friends. I can imagine the neighbor is in great emotional pain as well. She heard tapping on the wall and didn't connect it to their agreement to signal for help. Not blaming her in any way - you say things like that never really expecting to face that situation, but I can imagine it will haunt her as time passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Malapoo View Post
    How tragic. Survive cancer and then be murdered. What was his age? Was he in the same range as the acused? My thoughts are with his family and friends. I can imagine the neighbor is in great emotional pain as well. She heard tapping on the wall and didn't connect it to their agreement to signal for help. Not blaming her in any way - you say things like that never really expecting to face that situation, but I can imagine it will haunt her as time passes.
    Bobby was 28. The guys and girl arrested were all slightly younger. I will definately be following this case. Other articles state that he had just gotten a new roomate and after that there were people there all the time in and out of the house. I hope that the new friend didn't have anything to do with this.

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Take care.
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

"Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)

Wow, how sad.
    This has been a tough year. Didn't you have a cousin who was severly beaten by her boyfriend? How is she doing?

I am sorry for your loss teonspaleprincess and ironically just when you and Bobby were renewing your friendship he was murdered.. Prayers for him and his family in these tragic circumstances. I'm thankful you're posting on this board because you'll be able update us on the progress of the case.

Quote Originally Posted by csds703 View Post
    Wow, how sad.
    This has been a tough year. Didn't you have a cousin who was severly beaten by her boyfriend? How is she doing?
    It really has been one of the worst years I have ever experienced. She is doing better but sadly even that wasn't a big enough wake up call and she hasn't attempted to straighten her life out. I am still praying for her. I didn't post it because we weren't close, but another high school aquaintance, Corey Mann, was shot and killed a few weeks ago in Bunn, NC. He left behind six children and his murder is still unsolved.

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    It really has been one of the worst years I have ever experienced. She is doing better but sadly even that wasn't a big enough wake up call and she hasn't attempted to straighten her life out. I am still praying for her. I didn't post it because we weren't close, but another high school aquaintance, Corey Mann, was shot and killed a few weeks ago in Bunn, NC. He left behind six children and his murder is still unsolved.
    Has the jerk who beat her been sentenced? That was such a sick story.
    I am very sorry for the losses in your life. Sometimes things are just not fair.
    My thoughts are with you and for all the children who are affected by these senseless crimes.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast