NC - Robert Gagnon, 28, murdered in his Raleigh home, 26 July 2008

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

tragic.

I am glad they caught the animals who did this to your friend.

I'm so sorry about your friend teons. Prayers to you and his family and other friends. May he rest in peace.

Salem

I am so sorry, teons. It is a small blessing that you were able to reconnect again in this life. Prayers for you, your friend and his loved ones.

Teons, please accept y deepest sympathies and condolences on the loss of your friend. It must be a small comfort that you at least had the chance to reconcile prior to his murder. My prayers to you and his family..

Oh no.....I hate that you are suffering through the loss of your friend so soon after finding each other again. How truly sad. I'm quite sure that you will help moniter as justice takes it course.....

How tragic. Survive cancer and then be murdered. What was his age? Was he in the same range as the acused? My thoughts are with his family and friends. I can imagine the neighbor is in great emotional pain as well. She heard tapping on the wall and didn't connect it to their agreement to signal for help. Not blaming her in any way - you say things like that never really expecting to face that situation, but I can imagine it will haunt her as time passes.

How tragic. Survive cancer and then be murdered. What was his age? Was he in the same range as the acused? My thoughts are with his family and friends. I can imagine the neighbor is in great emotional pain as well. She heard tapping on the wall and didn't connect it to their agreement to signal for help. Not blaming her in any way - you say things like that never really expecting to face that situation, but I can imagine it will haunt her as time passes.

Bobby was 28. The guys and girl arrested were all slightly younger. I will definately be following this case. Other articles state that he had just gotten a new roomate and after that there were people there all the time in and out of the house. I hope that the new friend didn't have anything to do with this.

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Take care.

Wow, how sad.
This has been a tough year. Didn't you have a cousin who was severly beaten by her boyfriend? How is she doing?

I am sorry for your loss teonspaleprincess and ironically just when you and Bobby were renewing your friendship he was murdered.. Prayers for him and his family in these tragic circumstances. I'm thankful you're posting on this board because you'll be able update us on the progress of the case.

Wow, how sad.
This has been a tough year. Didn't you have a cousin who was severly beaten by her boyfriend? How is she doing?

It really has been one of the worst years I have ever experienced. She is doing better but sadly even that wasn't a big enough wake up call and she hasn't attempted to straighten her life out. I am still praying for her. I didn't post it because we weren't close, but another high school aquaintance, Corey Mann, was shot and killed a few weeks ago in Bunn, NC. He left behind six children and his murder is still unsolved.

It really has been one of the worst years I have ever experienced. She is doing better but sadly even that wasn't a big enough wake up call and she hasn't attempted to straighten her life out. I am still praying for her. I didn't post it because we weren't close, but another high school aquaintance, Corey Mann, was shot and killed a few weeks ago in Bunn, NC. He left behind six children and his murder is still unsolved.

Has the jerk who beat her been sentenced? That was such a sick story.:mad:
I am very sorry for the losses in your life. Sometimes things are just not fair.
My thoughts are with you and for all the children who are affected by these senseless crimes.
:blowkiss:

Has the jerk who beat her been sentenced? That was such a sick story.:mad:
I am very sorry for the losses in your life. Sometimes things are just not fair.
My thoughts are with you and for all the children who are affected by these senseless crimes.
:blowkiss:

He has not been sentenced as far as I know. There hasn't been any follow-ups in the paper and my cousin (not the one that was hurt) has not heard anything else about it yet.

Thank you all for the prayers for everyone effected by these crimes. I hope that all the guilty parties pay for these crimes.:mad:

Teons, I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. I'm glad you were able to reconnect the last few months AND the perps were caught. Our prayers to his family and friends.

I hope the roommate wasn't involved, but I fear he was connected if for no other reason then the killers likely were people he brought into the home by association.

And we call ourselves the superior life form. At least animals generally kill for food or self defense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back