Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found what I believe to be new photo albums with new pictures (posted in pic thread- follow the link provided there) some have Caylee's 1st birthday- a few men in attendance and one shows Casey in a wedding dress?

Sorry, I'll repost this here in response to the question.

Yes, that's the area they are from in Ohio where the kids were born and lived for part of their life.

"Their daughter, Casey Anthony, who was born in Warren in 1986..."

http://www.vindy.com/news/2008/jul/2...s-valley-ties/

Thank you. I figured it was something like that. I was just curious. Casey has her favorite restaurant listed as one in Warren.

I found what I believe to be new photo albums with new pictures (posted in pic thread- follow the link provided there) some have Caylee's 1st birthday- a few men in attendance and one shows Casey in a wedding dress?

Excellent Hart, I recommend everybody take a look. Do you know who the men are in the birthday album other than Lee of course..

Figures...I haven't finished the last thread (almost)...and you're on to a new one.

Just to address some:

Swag- I assume Cindy picked up Amy at her apt. and then drove over to Tony's. Just an assumption.

Blink- Saved the pizza...ot- yup!

Back to the other thread...

I would believe that to be a prom dress actually or maybe a winter formal. Definitely not a wedding dress, imo.

Thanks for posting those as I had not seen them!! The most touching one to me is Casey with Caylee in the hospital right after her birth. :( How does a woman go from the feelings of that blessed event to such a cold hearted B*tch?!

I did also note that in the photos, the patio built from pavers was there when Caylee was only a baby.

Has anyone noticed the sheer number of gut feelings in the Anthony family? They will say something and then try to justify it by calling it a "gut feeling". George does it, Cynthia does it, Casey does it. THese people have had more gut feelings in a wekk than I have had my entire life.

From Previous thread: SeriouslySearching

I don't see Cindy going all out for this "tough love" theory. I don't see George going to the expense to change the locks either. They wanted to keep Casey and Caylee at home...not prevent her from being there, imo. I didn't get anywhere that Cindy actually wanted Casey to leave, but that Casey decided to leave on her own because of the conflict with Caylee's obvious bond with Cindy.

My feeling:

Casey was tired living under her parent's thumb... she's 22 & sick of their rules... she wants freedom.

Parents tell her fine, leave Caylee here & we'll watch her while you get your life together....

Casey says NO WAY. 1) She doesn't want to lose Caylee permanently OR 2) She knows as long as she HAS Caylee, her parents are more likely to give her money. (This seems much more likely for the immature & self-centered Casey)

She leaves w/ their credit card. And their half-blessings.

She spends a load of money & her parents are still trying to control her life PLUS she's finding out that it costs money to take care of a child... money she could be spending only on herself. Stressful when life smacks you in the face like that.

Caylee dies accidentally OR on purpose.....

Casey really hasn't even had a chance to enjoy her new freedom yet.....

she decides not to tell anyone... especially not her parents, since she doesn't want any potential Caylee funds to dry up yet. She gives her mom endless excuses why Caylee can't come to the phone until the end.

Cindy confronts her about the car & now the fact that Caylee is missing is suddenly undeniable anymore. The 31 days story & lies about how she was searching for her all this time. (Poor Casey... her parents don't know how much she suffered looking for her poor kidnapped baby. Boo hoo)

The walls come crashing down on Casey & Cindy....

Sorry, I'll repost this here in response to the question.

Yes, that's the area they are from in Ohio where the kids were born and lived for part of their life.

"Their daughter, Casey Anthony, who was born in Warren in 1986..."

http://www.vindy.com/news/2008/jul/2...s-valley-ties/

That link did not work for me but this one should. This is about George Anthony and being LE.

WE WERE DETECTIVES TOGETHER. AND HE BECAME A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE. GREAT. SUPER GUY, LOVED HIS FAMILY, GOOD FAMILY GUY. IT'S GOT TO BE HARD ON HIM. ABSOLUTELY HARD. TERRIBLE."--Sheriff Thomas Altiere

http://www.wytv.com/news/crawl/25944914.html

Thanks! I just don't get it!! Casey is just movie star gorgeous. How sad that something caused this girl, with her whole life in front of her, to just self-destruct!
:confused:

That link did not work for me but this one should. This is about George Anthony and being LE.

WE WERE DETECTIVES TOGETHER. AND HE BECAME A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE. GREAT. SUPER GUY, LOVED HIS FAMILY, GOOD FAMILY GUY. IT'S GOT TO BE HARD ON HIM. ABSOLUTELY HARD. TERRIBLE."--Sheriff Thomas Altiere

http://www.wytv.com/news/crawl/25944914.html

That does make it a little more odd that Casey says she doesn't trust LE. Just when you think it can't get any weirder...

Yikes...don't know if I did this right, but I brought this over from the other thread. Promise no more pizza (or gas cans!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching
Yes, George did say it was and he did hand it to them from the trash. However, it doesn't mean it wasn't in there to begin with. I actually think it was because I don't think George and Cindy lied about it to LE at that point. I could see Casey trashing the car easily by leaving food etc. in it since she was living a rather nomad lifestyle.

I think maybe George told Cindy AFTER the call about the pizza tho.

Think about it. If George took the gas cans out before LE arrived...he would have also collected the trash out of the car instead of Cindy.

I could never understand the whole pizza in the trunk story. I have NEVER put old food in my trunk (yeah, I know people have put their stinky fish in the trunk)...what are you saving it for? Bringing it home-where's home? GMA also with her little counting theory assumed the pizza was in there from the time the car was abandoned. For all we know, it was in there from February. Nope, I'm not sure the pizza was ever in there. But, who knows, maybe the stain is pizza oil.

Thanks! I just don't get it!! Casey is just movie star gorgeous. How sad that something caused this girl, with her whole life in front of her, to just self-destruct!
:confused:

It's interesting to compare those pics to recent ones. In the older pics she has a soul behind her eyes. The new ones.....nothing. Even her smile is different now. It's like it's forced and too fake.

Cindy made a comment on one of her many TV appearances and said it had been in ther for 19 days which would make it the 27th June.

My feeling:

Casey was tired living under her parent's thumb... she's 22 & sick of their rules... she wants freedom.

Parents tell her fine, leave Caylee here & we'll watch her while you get your life together....

Casey says NO WAY. 1) She doesn't want to lose Caylee permanently OR 2) She knows as long as she HAS Caylee, her parents are more likely to give her money. (This seems much more likely for the immature & self-centered Casey)

She leaves w/ their credit card. And their half-blessings.

She spends a load of money & her parents are still trying to control her life PLUS she's finding out that it costs money to take care of a child... money she could be spending only on herself. Stressful when life smacks you in the face like that.

Caylee dies accidentally OR on purpose.....

Casey really hasn't even had a chance to enjoy her new freedom yet.....

she decides not to tell anyone... especially not her parents, since she doesn't want any potential Caylee funds to dry up yet. She gives her mom endless excuses why Caylee can't come to the phone until the end.

Cindy confronts her about the car & now the fact that Caylee is missing is suddenly undeniable anymore. The 31 days story & lies about how she was searching for her all this time. (Poor Casey... her parents don't know how much she suffered looking for her poor kidnapped baby. Boo hoo)

The walls come crashing down on Casey & Cindy....
I definitely think there were issues with Casey and Cindy regarding her lifestyle. I don't think she left to "bond" with her child. I believe that while she lived at home it was easy for Casey to be Caylee's mom...it was in fact just a "part-time" job so to speak. It was "fun" taking Caylee out to be with her friends. I think she had friends who were as young as her with kids of their own, too (seems to be a trend these days). It stopped being fun when she took off and had Caylee on her own. Therein lied the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86