caseys additional web presence

She always looks to be having so much fun with Caylee. That's what makes it so hard to believe she did anything to her. I get so confused seeing these pictures, and then hearing the completely non concerned jailhouse tapes. I just dont get it.

She always looks to be having so much fun with Caylee. That's what makes it so hard to believe she did anything to her. I get so confused seeing these pictures, and then hearing the completely non concerned jailhouse tapes. I just dont get it.

I'm right there with you.

At the top of the page it lists 15 albums (which are shown). The 'photo stats' to the lower right of the page lists 16 albums. Where is the 16th album?

Sometimes on webshots you can have private ones.

I'm beginning to think Casey never met a camera she didn't like. :(

Album after album of pics, myspace, everywhere. The girl seems to have a pathological need to be the center of attention.
There has been discussion of Casey's source of money...Looking at how she loves the camera, doesn't seem very shy, and obviously spent some time on the internet---Could she have done some webcam 'modeling'? $4.99 a minute, major credit cards and Pay-Pal...
Just a thought.

Those pictures the hospital make me so sad. Seeing that little bundle of joy that no one seems to care about anymore.
:confused:

I do not think it is odd at all for someone of her age to have such a web presence.

With the advent and popularity of digi cameras I found that fewer people are actually printing out their pictures and sharing them. This is how the younger crowd shares pictures.

I know that my family and friends all have tons of web accounts with pictures. It is a way to also have a safe back up of these pics.

Just saying....I do not take this as more evidence that she is an attention getter.

I don't think its odd to have the web presence either, for someone her age.

What I do think is odd, is that her web presence is rapidly disappearing. hmmn...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back