1032 users online (108 members and 924 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    For years when I was in a chat on line and someone would post "BRB" I thought it stood for "Burp." Like they were burping. I couldn't figure out why people would announce their burps and I was too embarrassed to ask. I only found out the real meaning a couple of years ago.

It is frightening to think I am out there amongst you isn't it? I look like a functioning normal person but . . . LCBD (looks can be deceiving)
    I always thought it meant bathroom break.

Hi there,

I have noticed that people are now referring to KC as ICA. What does the I stand for and why the change in reference?

TIA
    It's the journey, not the destination.

It stands for Inmate Casey Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by technicalconfusion View Post
    If I recall correctly.
    I will always spell out Caylee's full name out of respect for her. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Jomo View Post
    Hi there,

I have noticed that people are now referring to KC as ICA. What does the I stand for and why the change in reference?

TIA
    I got confused with that. I prefer kc JMO
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Supermalq View Post
    I always thought it meant bathroom break.
    LOL...I thought it meant Be Right Back....lalalalala AFK....Away From Keyboard....
    Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

AFAIK - As Far As I Know
    They who walk in silence hang the innocent and set the guilty free.

thanks, now what does MOO mean?

Quote Originally Posted by catnron View Post
    thanks, now what does MOO mean?
    My Opinion Only
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

WS Lingo

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    I think there is always more than one right answer. When i write ITA i don;t mean "i totally agree", I mean "i think alike".
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the thread!
    ITA JBean...
    ITA, I always presumed was I Tend To Agree. That's one to many letters though.

I've looked at the websites provided on this link; which were wonderful, btw.
    I looked up BBM...as I understand it this means something about a Blackberrry? I still don't understand BBM and I see it often.

Also, as an aside the only reason why I knew what MOO meant was because I am on a online card team (spades and varients of spades); and someone actually made up another spades varient and named it MOO. We use MOO a lot on our Team message board. We also use LOA= Leave Of Absence, on our teamie message board.

As far as the lines in a song...those posts cracked me up. I remember a song with the proper lyrics..."I don't know about movin' in and I don't want to change your life but there's a warm wind blowin' the stars are out and I'd really love to see you tonight". For ages I thought the bolded part was "I don't care about the linen". If you use "linen" as a 2 syllable word instead of a 1 syllable word; it does...oh nevermind

Otay, I'll be hush now. Bye!
    Last edited by Wysteria; 01-27-2011 at 04:59 AM. Reason: the linen thing and inablility to be quiet
    ~all of my posts are imo~

Quote Originally Posted by Wysteria View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the thread!
    ITA JBean...
    ITA, I always presumed was I Tend To Agree. That's one to many letters though.

I've looked at the websites provided on this link; which were wonderful, btw.
    I looked up BBM...as I understand it this means something about a Blackberrry? I still don't understand BBM and I see it often.

Also, as an aside the only reason why I knew what MOO meant was because I am on a online card team (spades and varients of spades); and someone actually made up another spades varient and named it MOO. We use MOO a lot on our Team message board. We also use LOA= Leave Of Absence, on our teamie message board.

As far as the lines in a song...those posts cracked me up. I remember a song with the proper lyrics..."I don't know about movin' in and I don't want to change your life but there's a warm wind blowin' the stars are out and I'd really love to see you tonight". For ages I thought the bolded part was "I don't care about the linen". If you use "linen" as a 2 syllable word instead of a 1 syllable word; it does...oh nevermind

Otay, I'll be hush now. Bye!
    BBM This means bolded by me - which is what I did to the sentence in your post that I wanted to bring special attention to or answer. You did some BBM in your post too - or should I say BBY (Bolded by you)
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

Ohhhhhh thanks so much, Macushla!
    The irony is...rich!
    ~all of my posts are imo~

my girl friend has been on this forums for the last week reading , wonder if she will see this message.

Hi hunny

hope they find the truth!!!!!!

ICA = Inmate Casey Anthony. As we are not allowed to name call (even perps) due to the TOS (terms of service), many of us choose to show our lack of regard for Ms. Anthony by referring to her as ICA, thus always calling attention to the fact that she is incarcerated.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Having followed several cases I've caught on to most of the lingo, but not sure about "IDI". Does that mean I Did It?
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11