Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
FOR A NEW MESSAGE FROM CAROL ESPY GO TO POST 17 ON THIS THREAD
To Carol Espy of KDKA,

On behalf of Websleuths thank you so much for having me on.

It was such a great pleasure because you "get it." You get what Websleuths is all about.

Thanks to Litte, SuperDave, Thor, and a big thank you to Momto3kids for calling in and giving us ANOTHER world exclusive on the case.

I would encourage everyone to thank Carol. Rarely do we find people in the media who truly understand what Websleuths is trying to do.

Tricia

Thank you Carol! I enjoyed your show tremendously! It was fun to hear our Tricia and posters on the air!

Thank you Carol! I really enjoyed the show and hope it won't be the last time to just kick back and listen to Websleuths chatter. Just great! :)

It was so nice to talk to someone who, as you said Tricia, "gets it"!!

I got such a kick out of her saying she was addicted - welcome to our world!

Hello, my name is Little and I'm a forumaholic.

Little

You rock Ms Espy -

:laugh::laugh::laugh: - the bird line up was, priceless !

Will listen again !

P.S. I'm not Bubba....or a serial killer !

Thank You Carol for all your help and participation with Websleuths. It is people like you who take the time to bring the message to the publics attention that can help solve a case.

Most of all Thank You for allowing me to speak during your interview with Tricia.

Thank you, Carol! It was a great hour spent listening. I gave you many accolades on the other thread so I won't overdo it here.

Me, too! Loved it! :) (Listened all the way from Australia)

Thanks, Carol!

Thanks Carol! You all were great! How 'bout a weekly show? Different case per segment?

Gosh, I'm so sorry I missed this. Maybe, (cross fingers), they'll make the segment available on their radio on demand. I'd love to hear it!

Gosh, I'm so sorry I missed this. Maybe, (cross fingers), they'll make the segment available on their radio on demand. I'd love to hear it!

Good Grief!
I missed it too.:(

Sounds like it was a great piece!

Seems you did great Tricia! Congrats and thank you for allowing us to be members of your website.

:)
fran

Good Grief!

Seems you did great Tricia! Congrats and thank you for allowing us to be members of your website.

fran

Hey Fran. You are a STAR. Carol mentioned you by name as a poster she loves to read.

Way to go!!!

Hey Fran. You are a STAR. Carol mentioned you by name as a poster she loves to read.

Way to go!!!

Why thank you Tricia! LOL, a star and I didn't even know it! :D

It makes me feel humble that she likes to read me and even mentioned my name on her show. Seriously........

With that, I'd like to again thank Tricia for giving me this forum :blowkiss: and the academy.........................

Oh wait, wrong forum. ;)

I really am sorry I missed it, though. Hopefully they'll offer a rebroadcast. I'd love to hear it.

Oh, and it seems you did a wonderful job, Tricia. A voice for the victim's, and most especially for the victim's who've been forever silenced.

Congratulations Tricia!! :)

fran

I am very proud of Everyone that represented WBS! :clap::clap::clap:

Carol I also want to thank you for understanding what Websleuths is all about. Thank you so very much for inviting Tricia onto your radio show. I truly believe that a weekly hour long Saturday night show would be a big hit for your radio station. I'm addicted already :) the hour flew by way to fast. Congratulations Tricia you did a awesome job on air you are so well spoken and your heart is truly in the right place, you care for everyone you have a heart of gold. The one's who have caused you saddness it's truly their loss because they will never find a more loving,honesty and caring person that you are. Carol you and Tricia just click I truly believe your radio show could truly help in making a difference in these victims and family members life. Again thank you both so very much.I also want to thank our wonderful members.

Here is a message Carol wanted me to post..oh by the way she does want to have me on once a month. :woohoo::woohoo:

Thank you Tricia and all the Websleuth folks for a riveting, fascinating and informative discussion on the Life Lounge last night. I am hoping Tricia will respond favorably to my request to return on a monthly basis to discuss cases as they are relevant….thank God we didn’t have to talk about the Montauk Monster!

I was so happy to talk to you all and Momto3Kids really ramped it up with her announcement about BC at HT (I now speak in websleuthspeak).

You are an incredible gathering field of minds and you act with such common decency, with the common denominator of justice for those without a voice.

But I really love the funny stuff and the emoticons are the best.

Thanks for the welcome, as they say, stay tuned for more!

Good Grief!

fran

You go fran.

Here is a message Carol wanted me to post..oh by the way she does want to have me on once a month. :woohoo::woohoo:

Thank you Tricia and all the Websleuth folks for a riveting, fascinating and informative discussion on the Life Lounge last night. I am hoping Tricia will respond favorably to my request to return on a monthly basis to discuss cases as they are relevant….thank God we didn’t have to talk about the Montauk Monster!

I was so happy to talk to you all and Momto3Kids really ramped it up with her announcement about BC at HT (I now speak in websleuthspeak).

You are an incredible gathering field of minds and you act with such common decency, with the common denominator of justice for those without a voice.

But I really love the funny stuff and the emoticons are the best.

Thanks for the welcome, as they say, stay tuned for more!

This is great news Tricia ! You're right - she "gets it"

You just never know, someone might hear something on her show that leads to the resolution of a case. It could happen...

Thanks Tricia for working so hard and providing us this forum. Thanks Carol for taking it on !

Sincerely,

Bubba the serial killer from death row :behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members