1184 users online (264 members and 920 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #42

Please continue GENERAL discussions here.

Look around Caylee now has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Quote Originally Posted by Windchime
    Please keep in mind Caylee's forum is very busy and we will not tolerate members being rude to other members.

Hey, Christine! Heard your name mentioned tonight!!

PS- that was the quickest thread ender ever!

Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    because as George was getting the car back - Cindy was going to pick up Amy and find Casey - in other words - nothing had be reported yet
    George went to pick up the car. He must have been blown back by the smell when he opened the door.

He drove all the way home smelling that decomp (probably had all the windows down and his head out the window).

When he got home, he and Cindy went through the car and found the scrap of paper with Amy's phone number.

They must have been frantic, not knowing whether their daughter and granddaughter were dead or alive.

Cindy called Amy, who told her where Casey was staying.

Quote Originally Posted by DianeB View Post
    George went to pick up the car. He must have been blown back by the smell when he opened the door.

He drove all the way home smelling that decomp (probably had all the windows down and his head out the window).

When he got home, he and Cindy went through the car and found the scrap of paper with Amy's phone number.

They must have been frantic, not knowing whether their daughter and granddaughter were dead or alive.

Cindy called Amy, who told her where Casey was staying.
    So...what was GP doing after GMA took off?

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Galvino...I don't know about the thing regarding if they can sue or not. I don't have a legal background at all but some on here do. It is pretty shocking about what was being said on Geraldo's show tonight. I am not sure how they get by with it????
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Hi JulieR

Brought over from the other SUDDENLY CLOSED thread...

Quote Originally Posted by JulieR View Post
    Just want to stop in and say hi, I have been watching for a while and I just love reading all your post, you guys/gals are great.
    First time doing this, so be nice please. The only time I have seen Casey cry was when her mother was on the stand talking about what kind of mother Casey is, what do you make of that?
    Welcome!

I think Casey is/was afraid of facing her mother knowing what she has done to Caylee.

I still lean toward a death in the heat while Caylee was sleeping in the trunk...perhaps drugged by her mother.

I know I would have been afraid for my life had I "lost" one of MY mother's grandkids. I would have got in my car and would STILL be driving to get as far as possible before she got a hold of me...
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

"Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)

Quote Originally Posted by JulieR View Post
    Just want to stop in and say hi, I have been watching for a while and I just love reading all your post, you guys/gals are great.
    First time doing this, so be nice please. The only time I have seen Casey cry was when her mother was on the stand talking about what kind of mother Casey is, what do you make of that?
    Welcome to WS, Julie! (We promise to be kind.)

My take on that is she felt a flicker of her soul there for a second. She was reminded of when things were "different". I can only hope for a brief second she felt what we saw when viewing the photo of her holding Caylee in the hospital. I would hesitate to think it was guilt...because I don't see Casey understanding consequences of actions or relating them to guilt.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    So...what was GP doing after GMA took off?
    Putting the gas cans back in the shed.

Maybe George is trying to put the idea out there that Caylee is alive before Monday in case more charges are filed. All these comments on national TV and to the media might be an attempt to influence future jurors.

Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post

Welcome!

I think Casey is/was afraid of facing her mother knowing what she has done to Caylee.

I still lean toward a death in the heat while Caylee was sleeping in the trunk...perhaps drugged by her mother.

I know I would have been afraid for my life had I "lost" one of MY mother's grandkids. I would have got in my car and would STILL be driving to get as far as possible before she got a hold of me...
    I don't know if she drugged her and put her in the trunk, but it wouln't surprise me if he fell asleep going somewhere and Casey forgot she was in the car. Caylee passes and Casey tries to cover it up. With her lies it fits right in.
    When you love someone you love them forever.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    Maybe George is trying to put the idea out there that Caylee is alive before Monday in case more charges are filed. All these comments on national TV and to the media might be an attempt to influence future jurors.
    Ain't-a-'gonna work!
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

"Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)

Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post

Welcome!

Ah, I am not the only one with one of those mothers...but anyway, I am not sure what Cindy does out of love and what Cindy does out of a need for control. Has it been confirmed who the last one was that was seen with Caylee? Definitely? I know there was speculation that it was Cindy and not Casey that was last with her.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    Galvino...I don't know about the thing regarding if they can sue or not. I don't have a legal background at all but some on here do. It is pretty shocking about what was being said on Geraldo's show tonight. I am not sure how they get by with it????
    I think they'd have to prove that it "hurt" them...I'm assuming you're thinking of slander. Geraldo is an attorney...he probably has a whole legal team on staff...I'd be shocked if he didn't clear everything before he went on the air.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    IMHO
    This is what George is.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

{QUOTE}THe key words and the main thing that she would have been told would have been "act normal". So that's what she did.{QUOTE}

Oh so they monitered her online too? Wow what a geeky gang! I don't buy it.

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast