Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
That might not have been seen so I'll ask it again
Does anyone know how much gas was in the car when it was recovered?

I think it was posted that no there wasn't - the tow co would have given him a gallon or two to get home

OMG I just looked at the clock - way past my bedtime.

Good night all.

That might not have been seen so I'll ask it again
Does anyone know how much gas was in the car when it was recovered?

I have no idea how much gas was in the car, but it was romored on one of these threads that the car was out of gas. Don't know which thread, tho.
I do not think there has been any official word on it.

I guess I will go catch up on the other threads and cases. I work part time, so nights are and early mornings are my computer times!
Maybe Monday, or at least by the end of the week we will know something!

Alright, since no one seems to want to give an update, and the update page seems to be not so "up to date".. can anyone point me in the direction to where i CAN hear something new??

Alright, since no one seems to want to give an update, and the update page seems to be not so "up to date".. can anyone point me in the direction to where i CAN hear something new??

Honestly not much happened. It's a weekend...mostly rehashing.

Depending on the sources, they got about $850 at the benefit last night, or at least one check for around $850.

Most sources saying LE and Casey's attorney have stated that the gas cans were what was removed (some also saying soil samples)

The family is looking for 24/day personal assistants (for free) for both Lee and Mr. Anthony.

Sources on FNC saying that it is definitively blood in the trunk.

Slightly odd candid interaction of reporter with George late tonight saying (with a smile at times) that Caylee is absolutely alive. You really have to see that to 'get it'

But that's really it, and most of that isn't really new I don't think.

I missed the part about personal assistants. What are they and why? I've never heard of this.

Wind Chime neat posting. Tinker Bell outstanding and a pleasure to look at. :)

I missed the part about personal assistants. What are they and why? I've never heard of this.

Lee and george Anthony posted adds for perosnal assistants. it is a bit odd that they would be trusting an outsider to handle of those things.

Maybe for all the phone calls and to handle their personal errands, since their so busy with the media. Plus they will need help when they return to work if this issue does not get resolved soon. This is now showbiz.

If Caylee is alive why isn't there more info? This whole tragic incident has turned into a huge secretive episode. Where is Caylee? :mad:

Personal Assistant to George Anthony

24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail, Anthony Family Residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive Orlando, and also the possibility of working from home.
Purpose: Coordinate daily volunteer efforts at Publix Tent location and Call Center location. Check emails from the public offering to help volunteer, distribute supplies, and/or donate supplies or resources towards the search efforts. Will also be responsible for scheduling volunteers, and to assist in coordinating distribution of supplies to individuals/areas nationally.
Skills/Resources Required: Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position.

Whom to Contact: George Anthony - 407-403-3564 cell - georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Personal Assistant to Lee Anthony

24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: TBD, willing to travel within greater Orlando area with the potential for out of state travel.
Purpose: Run errands, schedule meetings, answer emails, update Myspace and HelpFindCaylee.com websites, etc.
Skills/Resources Required: Must own or have regular access to a personal computer, cell phone, and reliable transporation. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to take and execute direction given by Lee Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and work with little to no supervision. Knowledge of how to maintain a myspace page, basic html/website design, and other internet based resources such as search engines and news media sites is a must. This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony. There is no compensation for this position.

Whom to Contact: Lee Anthony - 407-808-5132 cell - LeeAAnthony@gmail.com

Lee and george Anthony posted adds for perosnal assistants. it is a bit odd that they would be trusting an outsider to handle of those things.

They trusted an unknown outsider with a precious innocent child. Seems their still on the same train track.

They trusted an unknown outsider with a precious innocent child. Seems their still on the same train track.

Talk about due process, there is no proof that Lee or George trusted her with anyone. That was Caseys cup of tea, imo

Thanks TravelinBug. I did a search and found the post, but don't know how to quote from one thread to another. To run an add that is like one of those picky employment offers we see in newspapers seems bizarre to me.

Here is something new. You know what's missing in the story of Casey? Gangsta! If you study her photo ops in her photobucket you will find her and her friends signifying consistently. I question Casey's involvement and strong possibility that she was indoctrinated into a gang. Question, which gang was it, Vice Lords, Bloods or AP. If you look at the icons in bucket #2 you will see 5 POINTED STARS. Check out some of her male friends with 5 pointed star tattoo's. There is also a photo in the bucket that shows Casey and the girls dancing. Don't think they were doing the Electric Slide, lol. Crips like Bloods and other gangs have a dance which incorporates their gang signing.

If this was going on, it makes sense why she is playing mum. Their first oath is to keep an oath of complete silence. There is severe punishment if they speak out, death. This is just my opinion but I do feel Casey was possibly a G-Girl and a mule to carry. The promoter lie is interesting, what was she promoting and for whom? Gang members play this role in clubs also in order to recruit new members and to sell dope. Casey may have been in over her head, in my opinion. Here's a video I think you should take a look at and listen to the words. You will be able to see the hand singles as well. Maybe the area codes she gave her brother Lee were they more than we thought. Finger singles are important, its a shame the media called it club/party expressions, that was very irresponsible. :confused: Anyone else have an opinnion of this topic?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29j5e_armenian-power-gang-ap_music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member