Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinkerbell strikes again. Thank you, WindChime. :)

So, let me get this straight, in addition to the decomposing body smell in the car with supposed bodily fluids, etc., there was also a bag of garbage and a jug of Arm & Hammer laundry detergent?

I'm sorry but no amount of detergent/deodorizer would be able to mask the smell of a dead body that had been left in there. I would think that smell would be in that car for a really long time.

The Anthony's must think that people are stupid given all these stupid stories, etc. that they are putting out there for the public to read. Additionally, I noticed that George was furious with the People Magazine article because they were blind-sided. I haven't read the article yet but I'm sure they got down to the nitty-gritty with the type of person Casey is and that's why the Anthony's are so furious.

Bringing this over from RR0004.
"That's what bothers me the most, I guess. I undertsand their daughter is facing serious charges, but it would have been best for them to try and deflect all questions (spokesperson!!)...refuting every single thing that's said does not help finding Caylee."
-------------------------------------------------
I don't know if any of the family is watching here or not, but, I have got to say they are the most strange and elusive people I have ever come across!
After George's little speech this morning my head was throbbing! Does anyone of them know the meaning of the word truth.
Sorry if this offends but I am up to HERE with the lies!
jmo moo

curiousitycat, I was about to reply to your post and the thread was closed. I was just going to say that I agree with you and I know it is not a popular view. It is what I really think, tho.
I so wish the situation were different and Caylee were kidnapped by someone who really loved and wanted her.
Right now I am almost afraid that my worst thoughts will be confirmed with the forensics. And I take no pleasure in my views!

Yikes...hopes this works...this is from Sarge...I brought it over from the "I can't believe it's closed" Thread.

The Pizza Factor
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004
I've known dead bodies to go undetected longer...especially through steel. Yes, it may eventually have seeped through the trunk/seat.

The pizza factor!

George, as a former police officer, should know better.

Any experienced investigator/detective or junior officer, will confirm that the ONLY thing you smell during a homicide investigation in a closed crime scene is the unmistakable sickly sweet odor of putrid human flesh.

Everything within the crime scene smells just like the body itself. Even a 19 day old rotting pizza smells just like the dead body.

Even metallic items of evidence smell like the dead body.

my response:

I know...in a closed crime scene. Others were wondering why other people didn't notice the smell outside the car. Do you have any ideas about that?

Question is, who put the bag of trash in the car.

A) Casey was carrying it around with her? She was being a good housekeeper and taking out the trash? They ate pizza, she did laundry, bagged the trash and tossed it in her car to haul off.... she just forgot. Doesn't seem likely.

B) Casey tossed it in there to mask the smell of a decomposing body? She could have used the Arm & Hammer in an attempt to clean the car? Partially likely.

Either of the above mentioned possibilities will mean the trash was in the car, the Anthony's knew what the smell was, but they removed the bag of trash. Is that tampering?

C) Cindy or George put the trash in the car in an attempt to mask the smell, then took it out after, ?? a few hours? It wasn't that long from them getting the car from the tow yard, to LE being called. Only one day before it was picked up.

D) Cindy and George only CLAIM there was trash in the car in an attempt to excuse away the smell.

Either way, none of these possibilities look good. It still points to someone covering up a smell of decomposition.

curiousitycat, I was about to reply to your post and the thread was closed. I was just going to say that I agree with you and I know it is not a popular view. It is what I really think, tho.
I so wish the situation were different and Caylee were kidnapped by someone who really loved and wanted her.
Right now I am almost afraid that my worst thoughts will be confirmed with the forensics. And I take no pleasure in my views!

I try to understand these folks. But I cannot because if I thought that things pointed to one of my children possibly murdering one of my grandchildren I wouldn't want my child to get off of the murder charge.

I believe that all of us, myself included, need to pay for the things we have done that hurt others.

If it was an accident then Casey should have come through and called police. Why didn't she??? In my mind it's because mommy and daddy have rescued her from her troubles her whole life.

This case is probably the strangest one I have followed, I look at the pics of Casey with Caley and she just looks like she adores that little girl. Contrast that with the pics of her partying when her beautifull little girl is supposed to be missing. She seems to be just as happy in fact having a grand old time. To say that these portrates of her are weird is an understatement.

She does not seem in the least upset that her daughter is missing, I mean if she did do something to her, she is not even faking any concern.
There is just something about this whole case that does not ring true to me.

If she did do something to Caley and is acting the way that she is , she would be a great subject for behavioural science to study. I do not think I have ever seen someone as dispassionate about her child being missing.

Is she truly evil, she has to be if she did kill her baby and is so emotionless about it. How could she possible fake the joy she seems to have in those pics with Caley? It had to be fake if she did indeed kill her with what seems no remorse or regard.:waitasec:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A report published in People magazine "blindsided" the family of a missing Orlando girl, the child's grandfather said, prompting an angry weekend response.

"Don't look at the article that is in People magazine and formulate, 'Oh my God, this and that and whatever,'" George Anthony said. "The article was not put together how we were told it was going to be put together. Again, we have gotten blindsided. My family got blindsided."

http://www.local6.com/news/17078403/detail.html

About the smell in the car... this is taken from a FARK thread:

That said, I can say that you can replicate the smell if you leave 2 pounds of raw hamburger in a the freezer compartment of a refrigerator that has been accidentally unplugged for three weeks. That smell is exactly like a rotting corpse. This was not an intentional experiment, just inter-semester vacation.

It can however be dissapated almost instantly by a mist of household bleach (it is bad form to bleach a corpse before the medical examiner has a chance to look at it for any evidence).

Is there any truth to that?

Although I can't think of any reason there'd be raw hamburger in the trunk OR that the dogs would hit on that.

Bringing over from last thread
George mentioned a big gallon container of detergent ??? .... Arm and Hammer detergent comes in boxes, I don't see gallon containers any place on the arm and hammer site or any place that sell it... it all comes in that yellow looking boxes we are familiar with.

They do have liquid detergent, and it does come in bottles. I have a 1.5g bottle in my kitchen. It's been sitting there forever, but I know I've seen it on store shelves recently, as well. I steer clear unless it's a dire emergency, and won't let it near *my* clothes at all. Every time I've used it, the clothes have come out smelling really, really foul (to me, at least, doesn't bother DH).

I hope LE has asked George the position of the trash bag found in the car. Was it in the corner, sitting in the middle, or where?

This case is probably the strangest one I have followed, I look at the pics of Casey with Caley and she just looks like she adores that little girl. Contrast that with the pics of her partying when her beautifull little girl is supposed to be missing. She seems to be just as happy in fact having a grand old time. To say that these portrates of her are weird is an understatement.

She does not seem in the least upset that her daughter is missing, I mean if she did do something to her, she is not even faking any concern.
There is just something about this whole case that does not ring true to me.

If she did do something to Caley and is acting the way that she is , she would be a great subject for behavioural science to study. I do not think I have ever seen someone as dispassionate about her child being missing.

Is she truly evil, she has to be if she did kill her baby and is so emotionless about it. How could she possible fake the joy she seems to have in those pics with Caley? It had to be fake if she did indeed kill her with what seems no remorse or regard.:waitasec:

Agreed! If her child is alive and has been kidnapped why is she too busy to worry about that? In her first calls home it was all about TonE. Not "help me find Caylee, please Lee!" Her friend is crying and she gets mad about it. Now this morning I heard an interview with Lee where he said "She is crying now, she shows compassion today" Too little too late!

My posting went poof and all I got was this notice thread is closed.

Pizza does not smell like a dead body especially a 19 day old dehydrated slice of Lil Cesar's pizza.
How did George Retired LE enter that car with the odor of death lingering in the air and fabric and having full knowledge it was the smell of death from his 10 years of experience. Take/remove the vehicle/evidence from a potential crime???? scene>>>>, thereby disrupting and breaking the chain of evidence, hmmm? I heard he did pick up the vehicle.and drove it home. I find it most interesting LE would have no concerns over this issue. :rolleyes: Its not easy being around the odor. Wonder if he threw two menthols filters tips up his noise. When smoking has its advantages.:waitasec: Very Interesting and it helps defense out,.

Question is, who put the bag of trash in the car.

A) Casey was carrying it around with her? She was being a good housekeeper and taking out the trash? They ate pizza, she did laundry, bagged the trash and tossed it in her car to haul off.... she just forgot. Doesn't seem likely.

B) Casey tossed it in there to mask the smell of a decomposing body? She could have used the Arm & Hammer in an attempt to clean the car? Partially likely.

Either of the above mentioned possibilities will mean the trash was in the car, the Anthony's knew what the smell was, but they removed the bag of trash. Is that tampering?

C) Cindy or George put the trash in the car in an attempt to mask the smell, then took it out after, ?? a few hours? It wasn't that long from them getting the car from the tow yard, to LE being called. Only one day before it was picked up.

D) Cindy and George only CLAIM there was trash in the car in an attempt to excuse away the smell.

Either way, none of these possibilities look good. It still points to someone covering up a smell of decomposition.
D D D D D D!!!!! Jmo

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A report published in People magazine "blindsided" the family of a missing Orlando girl, the child's grandfather said, prompting an angry weekend response.

"Don't look at the article that is in People magazine and formulate, 'Oh my God, this and that and whatever,'" George Anthony said. "The article was not put together how we were told it was going to be put together. Again, we have gotten blindsided. My family got blindsided."

http://www.local6.com/news/17078403/detail.html

I don't think this family expected People to investigate a thing. I think they just thought People would believe every word they said.

Does anyone know for sure if People pays for interviews and if so what is the "going" rate?

About the smell in the car... this is taken from a FARK thread:

Is there any truth to that?

Although I can't think of any reason there'd be raw hamburger in the trunk OR that the dogs would hit on that.
Sorry...still not the same.

I don't think this family expected People to investigate a thing. I think they just thought People would believe every word they said.

Does anyone know for sure if People pays for interviews and if so what is the "going" rate?
A) They better not get paid...or if they do...donate it.

B) Why is is that this family is ALWAYS putting the onus on somebody else!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4