656 users online (88 members and 568 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #45

Continue here.

Thanks WindChime your super

Thanks Windy!

Brought this over from the other thread because it closed before I could respond...

daisy7

Hello all -

I'm new to WS and this is my first post. I've spent the better part of this weekend trying to get caught up.

This may already have been answered on another post I haven't yet read...why in the 911 call, did Cindy say "I've given you a month..."

As opposed to you've already had a month...It makes me think Cindy knew Caylee was missing a month before the call...

Cindy has said in the past that she had been asking Casey everytime she talked to her in that month to speak to Caylee and Casey always had an excuse. So with Cindy saying "I've given you a month" meaning that she has already given Casey a month to "produce" Caylee and she hadn't so she wasn't giving her any more time.
    Last edited by jep0216; 08-03-2008 at 06:45 PM. Reason: ETA: Bolding is my response

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Thanks Windy!
    JBean! It's so gooood to see you here!

Quote Originally Posted by jep0216 View Post
    Brought this over from the other thread because it closed before I could respond...

daisy7

Hello all -

I'm new to WS and this is my first post. I've spent the better part of this weekend trying to get caught up.

This may already have been answered on another post I haven't yet read...why in the 911 call, did Cindy say "I've given you a month..."

As opposed to you've already had a month...It makes me think Cindy knew Caylee was missing a month before the call...

Cindy has said in the past that she had been asking Casey everytime she talked to her in that month to speak to Caylee and Casey always had an excuse. So with Cindy saying "I've given you a month" meaning that she has already given Casey a month to "produce" Caylee and she hadn't so she wasn't giving her any more time.
    Yeah, we talked about that earlier. Weird.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I will never understand what Cindy meant by that. It could go two ways. Either she DID know for a month Caylee was missing OR she had been trying to talk to Caylee for a month and gotten the run around.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Reverse speech

Please forgive me, I have searched & have not been able to find among the post anything about a reverse speech that was done on Casey.. so if you do indeed have it posted somewhere & i overlooked it again please forgive. I found this link on the web..
    http://www.backwardstate.com/backwar...ebsite_034.htm
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard

Birth pics- Really?

Thanks Windy-

All I want to say is thankfully Windchime closed the thread in the middle of me writing a scathing post about what the h*ll would be relevant to this case about birth pics showing, well, you know.

There is a presumably deceased child here, and maybe at the time those were taken her Mother was not a freak, and in her honor (Caylee) we should preserve the fact that she may have been brought into the world with love, albeit for a short time, and taking the discussion where it went is inappropriate and I am extremely hopeful to never to see it again..

k, I'm done, let's move on
    Last edited by Blink34; 08-03-2008 at 07:13 PM. Reason: clarity

Quote Originally Posted by QuickAttack View Post
    Yeah, we talked about that earlier. Weird.

I think it was just part of Casey. She was evasive with her parents, just like she is the the police. In the tapes Cindy says it had been 2 hours since her call to the police, lord only knows what was said to get Casey to admit she "didn't know where Caylee was".
    I'm going to go get some duct tape and box cutters at Blockbusters, anyone need anything?

When you love someone you love them forever.

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    I will never understand what Cindy meant by that. It could go two ways. Either she DID know for a month Caylee was missing OR she had been trying to talk to Caylee for a month and gotten the run around.
    this is what i think happened....

one of my sons came over for a bit, so i missed the last part of the last thread.....i agree with you Panthera....i think Cindy took care of Caylee, for the most part, while Casey was out partying.....things like Caylee's bath, tucking her in at night, etc......

jmo

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    IMO, this is what happened.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
    Please forgive me, I have searched & have not been able to find among the post anything about a reverse speech that was done on Casey.. so if you do indeed have it posted somewhere & i overlooked it again please forgive. I found this link on the web..
    http://www.backwardstate.com/backwar...ebsite_034.htm
    Thanks this is so interesting. I think there is something to this backward speech stuff.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Last week, Investigation Discovery enrolled the help of criminal profiler Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, President of the Violent Crimes Institute, LLC, to help us better understand the psyche of Casey Anthony. Since that time, both ID and Dr. Schurman-Kauflin have been inudated with hundreds of emails about her profile of Anthony. As a result, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin has agreed to revisit the case and to give her professional opinion on why women murder their children.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...al-profil.html

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast