907 users online (170 members and 737 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fmw63 View Post
    How many times have YOU driven past a car where the girl had her bare feet up on the dashboard? I've seen plenty... And the passenger seat was back quite far.
    Well damn, she must've been pretty comfortable with these folks to not even KNOW them personally.. hmm. I guess if she was used to it, sure. But it's still kind of odd to me that she just threw her shoes in the back seat if she didn't know them, IMO. But I guess since she was a prostitute, she may have been pretty comfortable in the presence of strangers. I mean you've got to be, I'm sure. It just seemed like she wasn't "tainted" just yet. Like she still had a chance to get out of it. But in regards to her kicking her shoes off, Alonzo could have said some smooth lines like "Take your shoes off and kick your feet up on the dashboard, I know they must be killing you from walking in them all day" or something snakey. Does anyone know exactly how much time between picking her up and getting on the highway there was? Forgive me, I hate those "military times" on the LE report, and I never quite calculated it..

Quote Originally Posted by VASHLEY88 View Post
    Well damn, she must've been pretty comfortable with these folks to not even KNOW them personally.. hmm. I guess if she was used to it, sure. But it's still kind of odd to me that she just threw her shoes in the back seat if she didn't know them, IMO. But I guess since she was a prostitute, she may have been pretty comfortable in the presence of strangers. I mean you've got to be, I'm sure. It just seemed like she wasn't "tainted" just yet. Like she still had a chance to get out of it. But in regards to her kicking her shoes off, Alonzo could have said some smooth lines like "Take your shoes off and kick your feet up on the dashboard, I know they must be killing you from walking in them all day" or something snakey. Does anyone know exactly how much time between picking her up and getting on the highway there was? Forgive me, I hate those "military times" on the LE report, and I never quite calculated it..
    Hi Vashley! IIRC - the "accident" happened fairly early in the afternoon - I want to say 1 or 1:30 (sorry - too tired to look @ the report). I don't find it too odd that she took her shoes off in the car. But she had to have been in an awful hurry to get out of there to leave them behind in the middle of the desert!

How many times have YOU driven past a car where the girl had her bare feet up on the dashboard? I've seen plenty... And the passenger seat was back quite far.
    Lots of times - but I've never seen their feet - and the rest of them - go flying out of the window!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    Hi Vashley! IIRC - the "accident" happened fairly early in the afternoon - I want to say 1 or 1:30 (sorry - too tired to look @ the report). I don't find it too odd that she took her shoes off in the car. But she had to have been in an awful hurry to get out of there to leave them behind in the middle of the desert!
    Hey Fairy!

She must've been in a hurry! I was wondering actually if they had picked MJD up in the morning, or how long they had been driving around with her on the car before the actual incident happened.

Hey Fairy!

She must've been in a hurry! I was wondering actually if they had picked MJD up in the morning, or how long they had been driving around with her on the car before the actual incident happened.
    I was going to mention that - if they hung out on Van Buren to buy some weed then went to some house somewhere, they had likely picked her up in the late morning. HOWEVER, all of that information came from Alonzo and Lindsey, and so I don't have much faith in any of it. Honestly, I don't think we have a true timeline at all. It's so frustrating really. I sure hope LDJ can lead LE to that house they supposedly stopped at. Or that LE can find Robin or pay a little visit to KL. SOMETHING other than Alonzo and Lindsey.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    I was going to mention that - if they hung out on Van Buren to buy some weed then went to some house somewhere, they had likely picked her up in the late morning. HOWEVER, all of that information came from Alonzo and Lindsey, and so I don't have much faith in any of it. Honestly, I don't think we have a true timeline at all. It's so frustrating really. I sure hope LDJ can lead LE to that house they supposedly stopped at. Or that LE can find Robin or pay a little visit to KL. SOMETHING other than Alonzo and Lindsey.
    You're telling me! Ugh, I wish that LE could SOMEHOW make LDJ consent to hypnosis so she could "relive" the event. That'd be pretty interesting. I bet a lot of important details would spill!!

You're telling me! Ugh, I wish that LE could SOMEHOW make LDJ consent to hypnosis so she could "relive" the event. That'd be pretty interesting. I bet a lot of important details would spill!!
    They wouldn't even need to hypnotize Lindsey I am sure she remembers every little detail about what happened to MJD I am also sure she has selective memory.

she musta been pretty comfortable to take her shoes off. Don't think she JUST met Alonzo and Lindsey if she was that comfy.
    eh I see Vashley posted this same thing. sorreee

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Larson View Post
    They wouldn't even need to hypnotize Lindsey I am sure she remembers every little detail about what happened to MJD I am also sure she has selective memory.
    Well if she was under hypnosis she would be in a state in which she would be totally relaxed and it'd be easier for her to recall the events that happened that day without feeling too much anxiety, and it'd probably be the TRUTH.

But anyway.. I highly doubt she'd consent anyhow so it doesn't matter.

Given the amount of walking MJD might have been doing typically in her shoes, I guess it is not such a surprise to me that she might have taken them off at any opportunity, also given her estimated age. What actually surprised me was to see that the front seats of the caddy were captain's chairs (I do not know the correct word) so how the heck could the three of them FIT in the front?

Did anyone notice the Hospital wristband in the one pic by the Arizona ID wonder WHO had been in the hospital??

here is a cropped pic and also one of the Dollar Bill business card
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by phenolred View Post
    Did anyone notice the Hospital wristband in the one pic by the Arizona ID wonder WHO had been in the hospital??

here is a cropped pic and also one of the Dollar Bill business card
    Thanks, phenol! Can anyone make sense of the wrist band?

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Thanks, phenol! Can anyone make sense of the wrist band?
    I couldn't. Sure it's not a luggage tag?

I couldn't. Sure it's not a luggage tag?
    Doubtful to me-I think that it looks like a wristband from an ER as well....

Evidence Disclaimer

Only a reminder - Don't be confused about missing pieces. The police report and photos received were from my request for everything "publicly available". And these were from the initial 1999 investigation from Pinal County. They probably have quite a few bits & pieces that we haven't got and won't get. There probably were reports done by AZ Dept. of Public Safety and the other agencies involved as well.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast