Patrick B. Visit (REVISITED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoelly

Inactive
Reaction score
Please take a listen to this visit - and who is Mike r that he is referring to? Casey plays like she doesn't remember who Patrick is yet he says for what it's worth - we're still on your team and if there is anything that you want to talk about (Casey sighs big time) - just let it go. It was a two minute visit. Does Casey approve who gets to visit her? (You know we can see her visitors log and as a parent, I would be having a hissy fit to fill all the visits to my daughter with Family!) What's up with this??? Anyone think this could be a secret message to her about Caylee? He visited her on the 24th of July?

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_jail_conversation.mp3

I found this meeting very very weird, why would a random person just visit you out of no where. he mentions that Mike Walker tells him to tell her to keep her head up.

She seemed rather uncomfortable to me, him too. He could just have wanted 15 minutes of fame. Worth looking into though.

Please take a listen to this visit - and who is Mike Walker that he is referring to? Casey plays like she doesn't remember who Patrick is yet he says for what it's worth - we're still on your team and if there is anything that you want to talk about (Casey sighs big time) - just let it go. It was a two minute visit. Does Casey approve who gets to visit her? (You know we can see her visitors log and as a parent, I would be having a hissy fit to fill all the visits to my daughter with Family!) What's up with this??? Anyone think this could be a secret message to her about Caylee? He visited her on the 24th of July?

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_jail_conversation.mp3

Sounds to me that Casey think's this guy is LE and so is not saying anything. (Hey, maybe he is)

xxxxxxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

It kind of reminded me of how at funerals or even if someone is in the hospital and some people will just show up who no one can figure out why they are there.

But I have also been that person who really doesn't belong but feels a strong need to pay my respects or just let the family know that I am praying for them or thinking of them.

It's awkward, b/c it is so hard to explain, but I think that's all it is. And this is from July 24th, so he might not yet have understood how bad the situation really looked for Casey. It could be as simple as he had a crush on her in middle school and high school (he mentions middle school, for Pete's sake!) and feels like she might "need" him now.

But I think if there were some connection to Caylee they'd have talked longer, in her cryptic way.

I one day was able to get into the alumni without signing up now i can't?
lockdown at COLONIAL HIGH website for Alumni searching?

I had the actual street address and saw the class she was in on it but now?
I can not locate it/
Anybody able to do that?
could be my computer acting up...

I want to point out that Patrick left a comment of Mike's page last month before he visited Casey.

Here is his comment -

Jul 16, 2008 2:39 AM
Things could not be better; I love the college I am going to even if it is not LSU (people seem nice, the women are BEAUTIFUL and easy to talk to). I joined the honors program at the orientation and I am joining Campus Outreach (a Christian club). I do not remember when things were better in my life.

and the day prior -

Jul 15, 2008 4:06 PM
What up bro, just seeing how life is treating you my brother. You know if you never need anything, do not hesitate to call me.

Perhaps Mike knows something? Patrick offered to let him know if he needs anything. I don't believe Patrick is involved. But find it funny that he paid Casey a visit and dropped Mike's name.

My Opinion only.

Thanks for posting about Mike W. - he looks like a real heavy. This is just a gut reaction to the website though. I wonder how strong Casey's connection is to him and what it is? I wonder what is up with all the "if you ever need anything, let me know." What would he need - X, blow, a zanny????

And as far as campus outreach goes - could be code for "I'm setting up my connections to deal" Just wonderin' outloud . . .

OK, check out Mike W's pic's - and what does his TAT D.S.F.B. stand for? Also, notice his main man is nicknamed Manny. What do the hand signals stand for? He has some nice pic's with guns too.

ok folks it's like this, this type of posting is not and i repete is not permitted on ws. Now if there was proof that this case was linked to gang related this would be a different story, but it is not. I will be timing folks out that post in this manner. I think members need to go read our tos. This case is about caylee.

ok folks it's like this, this type of posting is not and i repete is not permitted on ws. Now if there was proof that this case was linked to gang related this would be a different story, but it is not. I will be timing folks out that post in this manner. I think members need to go read our tos. This case is about caylee.
Thanks, WindChime :clap: - this is the second thread I've seen tonight that is about a gang connection, but the facts seem to have nothing to do with that. If the cops or her family suspected that, we would know and have suspects or something by now, I believe. I mean, a child is in danger - if they thought it was a gang they'd be rounding up the usual suspects.

Patrick is concerned for Caylee - he is attending the prayer vigils and participated in last Friday night's fundraiser. He can be discussed till you're blue, he IS, however, an innocent bystander.

Some posters, myself included, felt that Patrick might be involved in a Christian youth group. He must have known Casey from high school and wanted to minister to her while in jail with hopes of getting her to do the right thing. It sounds like the real Walker may also be a Christian young man.

I agree. I think Patrick and Mike are kind and concerned people.

I believe the "outreach" group is likely a Christian outreach group.

I think they are trying to do what they believe Jesus would do. JMO.

No one has posted this here - but who is this Mike W. that Patrick referred to then? What information do we have about him? (Besides "I feel he is a Christian and is trying to minister to Casey?") Specifically I am looking for facts. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer