Actively searching for Caylee on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

The Caylee forum is the most rockin' forum on Websleuths now. Congratulations, your sleuthing and ability to find information and to bring it here is incredible.

As Websleuths owner I must tell you that if any of the members here plan to physically search for Caylee you are doing it on your own and not on behalf of Websleuths.

There are two reasons I am telling you this. First, in our litigious society I have to post this disclaimer, second, if anyone goes out on their own to do something and law enforcement asks why you are doing this you cannot say, "I'm with Websleuths" or anything along that line.

Now, if you are with an organized search one put together by an actual search organization with the blessing of law enforcement then I would encourage you to get involved.

I can't encourage you or suggest to you to go out on your own and do anything related to his case in any way.

Now, I know posters on other cases have met up with each other, taken pictures of crime scene locations and such. That's great. It can be fun and you are allowed to post pictures and such but just remember, it's on your own.

Of course you can do what ever you want but please remember it is on your own and by your own choice.

Thanks,
Tricia

I am posting a copy of this in the search thread. Thank you Tricia.

Thanks for that reminder Tricia and nods to you christine!

I apologize for my above snarky sounding post Tricia. I'm having some issues but that's no excuse for being rude.
I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member