Are any Pedaphiles in that area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

websurfer

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody had checked to see if any known Peds were in that area?

I am thinking maybe a sinister person had contact with Caylee and Casey found out ?

And decided to have Caylee removed from that area?

just a wild thought I had today...

i know there are websites that map pedaphiles locations and degree of activity as well as known felons...
any in those general areas?

There are tons. There are a lot all over the place here though, unfortunately.

Address Searched 4937 HOPESPRING DR
ORLANDO , FL 32829
Radius 5 Miles
Offenders/Predators found 178

ORLANDO , FL 32829
Radius 5 Miles

But that would not say why Casey says she left her with a babysitter she has known for almost 2 years?

maybe somebody went by that name and really was somebody else and that is why no trace of her?

Don't forget also that not all pedophiles are going to be RSO. There are many that just haven't been caught........... yet.

I know I'm new here, but I have a question, if someone could answer it for me. It is my understanding that after Cindy thought she'd not seen Caylee since June 9th, that she remembered then seeing her on Fathers Day at the assisted living facility. A video is available of Caylee reading a book there.

It's obvious it is a nursing home type environment, med cart, folks in scrubs. Caylee on Great grandpas lap.

so:

1. Has the film been verified by anyone that it was indeed videoed on Fathers Day-6/14? That's my only question here.

ORLANDO , FL 32829
Radius 5 Miles

I went to the RSO web site and tried to match photos with Casey's My Space friends but there were so many SO never got through the entire list. There are many young/Casey's age on that site. :(

College Student Arrested for Child *advertiser censored*
Last Edited: Thursday, 18 Sep 2008, 9:22 PM EDT
Created: Thursday, 18 Sep 2008, 9:22 PM EDT

~snip~
A search warrant was executed at RAC’s Winter Park residence and his computer was seized, along with additional computer equipment which will undergo forensic analysis to determine whether any additional images of child *advertiser censored* are present. The computer contained images of children appearing to be as young as four years old.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=1F883A8ABDA3B565BACE04B3E6438CBB?contentId=7465757&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

I know I'm new here, but I have a question, if someone could answer it for me. It is my understanding that after Cindy thought she'd not seen Caylee since June 9th, that she remembered then seeing her on Fathers Day at the assisted living facility. A video is available of Caylee reading a book there.

It's obvious it is a nursing home type environment, med cart, folks in scrubs. Caylee on Great grandpas lap.

so:

1. Has the film been verified by anyone that it was indeed videoed on Fathers Day-6/14? That's my only question here.

In the court documents, a couple of people (workers) at the nursing home verified that Cindy and Caylee visited with grand pop on Father's Day. The camera also had digital imprints that the recording was made on the 15th.

so:

It was 6/15 and, yes, there were sign in sheets as well as employees that stated seeing them there on that day.

I've had those thoughts for a while...but I was thinking more along the lines of a family member, that KC wanted to get her away from, but at this point I think its a mute point and even it had been true no one would ever believe it now...sadly my hope is beginning to fade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member