Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't know he tattooed, just guessing it's a poss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medea
Thanks.

I really don' t know....I'd lilke to know what her friends say she said about where Caylee was and if they saw any change in her behavior during those days...

Was Amy already in Puerto Rico by this time? The 15th?

I was just looking for that. Amy didn't go to PR until early July. It states that she was picked up on 7/15 by Casey from the airport after a week long trip to PR. I believe she was staying at Tony's during the last couple of weeks of june. Which, would also fit in with this timeline. Tony said Caylee was never around and he got all the "she's here with her nanny" stories. Also, fwiw, she stole the money from Amy before she went on vacation. Amy, being the trusting friend believed Casey when she came up with some ridiculous reason the money was missing. Then, while Amy was in PR, Casey was using her car. Amy's checkbook was in the car. She came home to a cleaned out bank account. With friends like that...

Got it...I do remember that guy on her myspace..she was imploring him to go with her to get more "ink" He was visiting I believe. There was also a "tattoo book" on the coffee table in one of her party pictures on photobucket. I'll read more about it later. Thanks.

Bringing this over ...in response to shannon

Patrick Bourgeois isn't a tattoo artist, Mike Walker supposedly is. And I thought it was an entirely different Mike Walker than is being suggested. There are two Mike Walker's on Casey's myspace, though I might be mistaken. One is white, and a tattoo artist (and I think he just "goes" by Mike Walker, not sure that it is his real name) and there is an african american Mike Walker. I don't know if he is a tattoo artist at all, maybe he is. But he is the one connected with Patrick Bourgeois, per Patrick mentioning him.

Also, we do not no for sure who gave Casey that tattoo. It is just people assuming that a Mike Walker gave it to her. No proof whatsoever, unless I've missed something.

I was replying when the previous thread was closed, so bringing it over to the new thread:

Are you confusing June and July here?

June 15th was the visit w/great grandfather

So, George says he saw Caylee the next day....do we know where?

Was Casey still living w/Amy at this time...15th-20th? Where did Amy think Caylee was?

In the very first reports it was stated that Cindy last saw Caylee on June 8th and George last saw Caylee on June 9th, when Casey and Caylee left the home.

I assume that Cindy left for work early, while Casey/Caylee were still asleep, and was at work by the time they left the house.

A few days later it was discovered that the dates of June 8th and 9th were wrong, it was a week later - June 15th and 16th, as the video of Caylee reading the book happened on Father's Day at the assisted living home Cindy's father resides at. The 16th was a Monday, the day after Father's Day Sunday, and we can assume Cindy was at work.

My personal best guess about the time of whatever happened to Cayleee is very late on the night of June 17th through the mid afternoon of Jun 18th.

I wish that LE would try to pin down Casey's whereabouts in that time frame, and then see if anyone can provide an alibi for her during this period.

Just my best guess, of course. Some of you know why I think that.

I believe Patrick was the only "friend" to visit Casey -- the rest were family and lawyers.

Bringing this over from the last thread.

Today, 03:10 PM
Chica
user_online.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziQ
You forgot the purse. lol.

SuziQ - do you remember if - or why - Casey said she left her purse in the car??

Chica, I don't remember where but Cindy was going on and on about Casey leaving her purse in the car. Using it to try to further the belief her daughter was innocent in all of this.

Hi, this is my first posting,i've been lurking here since this case started. IMO you all have the most accurate information, better than the news sites. thank you for keeping me updated while i'm at work.:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medea
Thanks.

I really don' t know....I'd lilke to know what her friends say she said about where Caylee was and if they saw any change in her behavior during those days...

Was Amy already in Puerto Rico by this time? The 15th?

I was just looking for that. Amy didn't go to PR until early July. It states that she was picked up on 7/15 by Casey from the airport after a week long trip to PR. I believe she was staying at Tony's during the last couple of weeks of june. Which, would also fit in with this timeline. Tony said Caylee was never around and he got all the "she's here with her nanny" stories. Also, fwiw, she stole the money from Amy before she went on vacation. Amy, being the trusting friend believed Casey when she came up with some ridiculous reason the money was missing. Then, while Amy was in PR, Casey was using her car. Amy's checkbook was in the car. She came home to a cleaned out bank account. With friends like that...

Amy went on a week-long vacation to PR, arriving home on July 15th, so she left on her trip about July 6th or 9th. Prior to the trip, Amy was missing money and Casey told her that she saw Amy sleepwalking one night and saying she was putting money away for her trip.

It sounds like Casey did spend some nights at Amy's apartment. Amy said she never saw Caylee and got the same nanny stories.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17090663/detail.html

A source close to the case says the State Attorney's office sent a letter to Anthony's attorney and offered to discuss the possibility of limited immunity. If the defense were to agree, the deal would keep her words from being used against her but would not protect her from any other information that investigators then dug up and potentially could in a criminal case.

Eyewitness News has also learned that if the case becomes a homicide, which prosecutors have said is very possible, they could still go ahead with the case even if Caylee is never found, dead or alive.

"It would be proving motive, means, opportunity, the person who was last seen with or having the last knowledge of the person who has disappeared," said Bill Sheaffer, a well-known defense attorney.

In a case involving a child, Sheaffer said prosecutors would have a stronger case if evidence of a death could rule out other possibilities.

"Such as the child was abducted or the child wandered off," said Sheaffer

That is new and interesting. Last person seen with the child. . . . I think the **** is gonna hit the fan this week. Actually I think it has already hit - it just hasn't been flung on the wall yet! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73