756 users online (90 members and 666 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #50

Continue posting here please.

And that's what is most important, soooooooooooothing the inmates..do they also have incense in their cells??

yes and fuzzy slippers.
    When you love someone you love them forever.

I am going yo go listen to the tapes again, but, IIRC she says "all the numbers I have for her are disconnected." That does not specifically mention the number that was called from that same day.
    Add an allegedly wherever it seems to be necessary.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Those handcuffs were really something! Do they give blue to the guys or do they get pink also???LOL
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by burningsky22 View Post
    And that's what is most important, soooooooooooothing the inmates..do they also have incense in their cells??

yes and fuzzy slippers.
    And the incredible sense of power that certain inmates have right now...that must be soothing.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    Those handcuffs were really something! Do they give blue to the guys or do they get pink also???LOL

I happened to see Beth from Dog, The Bounty Hunter and she was carrying "pink" handcuffs! I guess now a days you really need them as it's hard to tell who is who now-a-days!

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    I happened to see Beth from Dog, The Bounty Hunter and she was carrying "pink" handcuffs!
    You know what I love Dog and Beth. They ought to let Beth go in there and talk to Casey. I bet she would be able to get something out of her.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

I happened to see Beth from Dog, The Bounty Hunter and she was carrying "pink" handcuffs! I guess now a days you really need them as it's hard to tell who is who now-a-days!
    Maybe they were made popular from the Paris Hilton stint.
    When you love someone you love them forever.

I wonder what the significance is, like maybe they're smaller, for women's wrists? Just guessing! I can't see why LE would be into fashion!

I am so frustrated with this entire family right now. I cannot believe that they actually believe in any more of this ridiculous charade that Casey is spoon feeding them in regards to the nanny or babysitter.

It's so sickening and disgusting. In my heart I wish that Caylee was alive and well, but I have family in Chicago homicide and know that cadaver dogs don't make mistakes. I am most certain that poor baby is dead.

I have a feeling that Casey had some help somewhere along the way here. Something's not sitting right. Anyone else?

You know what I love Dog and Beth. They ought to let Beth go in there and talk to Casey. I bet she would be able to get something out of her.
    There ya go! LOL

Oh, I'd like to see that too! She can be pretty tough.

here is something off the wall, since we have no new info really toponder.....lets say what somebody posted about "truth in lies" is a real thing, say she did give some truths within lies. OK in her mind, she probably thought wherever she led the LE is where they would center their searches, right? So that sawgrass apts has a small lake , right? I think her mom straight up lied about this ZAnny being a household name. I find it very interesting there actually was a Zaneida that looked at an apt there. So....my point is, what I am saying......say she put poor Caylee in that pond, maybe found a piece of mail or something with this Zaneida's name on it, and thats how she came up with this sawgrass apt BS. In Casey's plan,1. she leads them there (although she has no exact apt # so she says "the breezeway) 2. They immeadiately start to search the premise 3. they find Caylee 4. Nationwide manhunt for Zanny 5. Casey is off the hook But Casey has a problem, she thinks highly of herself and that she is smarter than everybody else. She doesn't allow for the LE to keep probing, her story gets messed up, they were never supposed to question her statement. Am I crazy, or would this fit in with her personality?

Quote Originally Posted by Anais View Post
    I am so frustrated with this entire family right now. I cannot believe that they actually believe in any more of this ridiculous charade that Casey is spoon feeding them in regards to the nanny or babysitter.

It's so sickening and disgusting. In my heart I wish that Caylee was alive and well, but I have family in Chicago homicide and know that cadaver dogs don't make mistakes. I am most certain that poor baby is dead.

I have a feeling that Casey had some help somewhere along the way here. Something's not sitting right. Anyone else?
    Taking Casey's physical size into consideration, I can't really see her digging a hole deep enough for Caylee in the backyard or anywhere else, so you might be right. I can't recall offhand, but what's Caylee's weight listed as? I know from Trenton Duckett's case though a lot speculated Melinda could've lifted him over a bridge railing to put him in a lake and she was pretty small.

This whole thing just makes me ill, as I am sure that it does with everyone.

This is just my opinion but I do not understand why these mothers, Casey, Susan Smith, etc. keep these babies. Why not give them to a good home?? It is pure selfishness in my eyes.

I have to say that I am raising my granddaughter because she was neglected by my daughter and she didnt want to be resposible the baby was an imposition.I look at stories like these and it really hits home. I take it to heart and wonder if this could have happened to my GD. My DD is pregnant again and she has run off to another state thinking she can keep the baby I fear for that unborn child and sadly wonder if my only knowledge of this child will be on here or fox news.

What I am trying to say is that we would all not be here discussing this case if Casey had not been so selfish and let her mother or someone else raise that baby. It is apparent that her priority was partying. This is my opinion of course but I just had to say it. I guess her partying days are over huh.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast