Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's what is most important, soooooooooooothing the inmates..do they also have incense in their cells??

yes and fuzzy slippers.

I am going yo go listen to the tapes again, but, IIRC she says "all the numbers I have for her are disconnected." That does not specifically mention the number that was called from that same day.
Add an allegedly wherever it seems to be necessary.

And that's what is most important, soooooooooooothing the inmates..do they also have incense in their cells??

yes and fuzzy slippers.

And the incredible sense of power that certain inmates have right now...that must be soothing.

Those handcuffs were really something! Do they give blue to the guys or do they get pink also???LOL

I happened to see Beth from Dog, The Bounty Hunter and she was carrying "pink" handcuffs! I guess now a days you really need them as it's hard to tell who is who now-a-days!

I happened to see Beth from Dog, The Bounty Hunter and she was carrying "pink" handcuffs! I guess now a days you really need them as it's hard to tell who is who now-a-days!

Maybe they were made popular from the Paris Hilton stint.

I wonder what the significance is, like maybe they're smaller, for women's wrists? Just guessing! I can't see why LE would be into fashion! :)

I am so frustrated with this entire family right now. I cannot believe that they actually believe in any more of this ridiculous charade that Casey is spoon feeding them in regards to the nanny or babysitter.

It's so sickening and disgusting. In my heart I wish that Caylee was alive and well, but I have family in Chicago homicide and know that cadaver dogs don't make mistakes. I am most certain that poor baby is dead.

I have a feeling that Casey had some help somewhere along the way here. Something's not sitting right. Anyone else?

You know what I love Dog and Beth. They ought to let Beth go in there and talk to Casey. I bet she would be able to get something out of her. :clap:
Oh, I'd like to see that too! She can be pretty tough. :biggrin:

here is something off the wall, since we have no new info really toponder.....lets say what somebody posted about "truth in lies" is a real thing, say she did give some truths within lies. OK in her mind, she probably thought wherever she led the LE is where they would center their searches, right? So that sawgrass apts has a small lake , right? I think her mom straight up lied about this ZAnny being a household name. I find it very interesting there actually was a Zaneida that looked at an apt there. So....my point is, what I am saying......say she put poor Caylee in that pond, maybe found a piece of mail or something with this Zaneida's name on it, and thats how she came up with this sawgrass apt BS. In Casey's plan,1. she leads them there (although she has no exact apt # so she says "the breezeway) 2. They immeadiately start to search the premise 3. they find Caylee 4. Nationwide manhunt for Zanny 5. Casey is off the hook But Casey has a problem, she thinks highly of herself and that she is smarter than everybody else. She doesn't allow for the LE to keep probing, her story gets messed up, they were never supposed to question her statement. Am I crazy, or would this fit in with her personality?

I am so frustrated with this entire family right now. I cannot believe that they actually believe in any more of this ridiculous charade that Casey is spoon feeding them in regards to the nanny or babysitter.

It's so sickening and disgusting. In my heart I wish that Caylee was alive and well, but I have family in Chicago homicide and know that cadaver dogs don't make mistakes. I am most certain that poor baby is dead.

I have a feeling that Casey had some help somewhere along the way here. Something's not sitting right. Anyone else?
Taking Casey's physical size into consideration, I can't really see her digging a hole deep enough for Caylee in the backyard or anywhere else, so you might be right. I can't recall offhand, but what's Caylee's weight listed as? I know from Trenton Duckett's case though a lot speculated Melinda could've lifted him over a bridge railing to put him in a lake and she was pretty small.

This whole thing just makes me ill, as I am sure that it does with everyone.

This is just my opinion but I do not understand why these mothers, Casey, Susan Smith, etc. keep these babies. Why not give them to a good home?? It is pure selfishness in my eyes.

I have to say that I am raising my granddaughter because she was neglected by my daughter and she didnt want to be resposible the baby was an imposition.I look at stories like these and it really hits home. I take it to heart and wonder if this could have happened to my GD. My DD is pregnant again and she has run off to another state thinking she can keep the baby I fear for that unborn child and sadly wonder if my only knowledge of this child will be on here or fox news.

What I am trying to say is that we would all not be here discussing this case if Casey had not been so selfish and let her mother or someone else raise that baby. It is apparent that her priority was partying. This is my opinion of course but I just had to say it. I guess her partying days are over huh.

You appear to not be alone in that. During a convo between Geraldo and Craig on Geraldo's show Sunday night, Craig made a comment that investigators were leaning on Casey's new and old friends for information about who may have assisted her with Caylee's disappearance. I'm not sure totally what that meant, but I assure you I haven't forgotten it :)

Why doesn't Cindy have the telephone number for ZaneidaZenaidaZenaloonie? You would think, since they were living in the same household, and sometimes people share pick up duties for children, that (by golly!) Cindy and George might have at some point met the Supernanny.

Indeed, when I think of a nanny, I picture one as using the home of the family for babysitting duties, since all the toys are there, and then the parent can go out to dinner, etc. Hmmm. I don't know. Probably because for many years of my life I was a nanny, and it was very rare that the children were at my house, usually if I had to stop by for something, etc. Playtime was at the families home. That is what nannies are all about.

Can't wait to see what Casey was googling between Myspace comments during the month Caylee was "kidnapped." I am guessing it was not searching private investigators but instead the words bleach and bodies of water and Fusian Fridays.

You know what I love Dog and Beth. They ought to let Beth go in there and talk to Casey. I bet she would be able to get something out of her. :clap:

WOW ... now Beth would get her to start talking for sure! HUMMMMMM, maybe I will contact Beth as I have Baby Lisa as a friend on my MySpace page.

Actually Baby Lisa sent out a bulletin to all her friends looking for leads in finding Caylee. YUP, they even sent an email address.

I actually sent an email to DOG as I was really concerned he would put up the bond for Caylee. Of course I never got an email back and he never posted the bond either. I think he probably feels Casey needs to be where she is too!

I wonder what the significance is, like maybe they're smaller, for women's wrists? Just guessing! I can't see why LE would be into fashion! :)

"Coming soon: Peerless Color Plated handcuffs and leg irons. Colored handcuffs have been the biggest change in the handcuff market over the last several years. They are now quite popular, especially in corrections. County jails move large numbers of prisoners between jail and court daily. They tend to lose a lot of handcuffs and leg irons in the process. Color coding the jail's restraints helps keep them from showing up missing. Institutions with multiple units within a larger facility find them very useful for helping each unit keep its equipment. While the ASP colored handcuffs use colored polymer overmold and Hiatt-Thompson uses powder coating, Peerless is using a different process that is durable and does not affect tolerances. Electrolytic Polyurethane Plating (EPP) full coats restraints inside and out without interfering with the lock mechanism or jaw swing-through. The handcuffs are being resubmitted for NIJ approval and will be named model 750. Model 801 hinged handcuffs will be renamed 850. Model 7030 oversized handcuffs and Model 703 leg irons use the same numbers followed by the color. Available colors will be pink, blue, red, orange, and yellow. Expected by August 8"

I am going yo go listen to the tapes again, but, IIRC she says "all the numbers I have for her are disconnected." That does not specifically mention the number that was called from that same day.
Add an allegedly wherever it seems to be necessary.

On the 911 call when the dispatcher is questioning Casey, she says clearly that she tried to call the # back, and it was already disconnected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken