Caylee's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

santos1014

Nana to Madelynn and Ethan
Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
I just read in the daily recap thread that Casey told her father that Caylee would be back for her 3rd birthday this weekend?!? WTF?

Does anyone know anything further about this?

I just read in the daily recap thread that Casey told her father that Caylee would be back for her 3rd birthday this weekend?!? WTF?

Does anyone know anything further about this?

Yes it is true!

Exactly!!! WTF?????????????? It's a very sick, twisted, manipulative charade that she is playing at the cost of her daughter's life, the sake of her family, friends and loved ones. And let us not forget the cost to the taxpayer's of Florida and Orange County!

Yes siree she's claiming that little Cayleee will be home by Sat. I see another manipulation to get out of jail with this twisted story of hers. :mad:

WTF pretty much sums it up. I'm starting to think she's one of those people who believes their own lies. She lies so much, she forgets what's reality vs. her own fabrication.

Who exactly does George think gave her Caylee's arrival date?

He needs to take off those blinders and rose colored glasses and stop sounding so stupid.

"By the way, Dad, while I've been sitting here in jail with no visitors other than you, mom and Lee,.... I'm told Caylee's ETA is August 9, noonish, for her birthday party"

Duh!

forgive me if i'm re-hashing, i'm still very new to the site, but I think she is trying to buy time...another week of no information, another week the child won't be found, another week of the body decomposing somewhere...less evidence...OR

she has a pre-arrangement with someone to bring Caylee back for her birthday.....

it's hard to predict Casey's logic.

I was actually thinking last night that Caylee's "mother" might be revealing what she did with her on Sat. I am sure it is wishful thinking on my part. Maybe with the opportunity for a evidential trial coming up on Wed. and people pressuring her, she's decided to just tell.

If you try to follow Casey's *logic* that very well might happen...she seems to enjoy a Dramatic Presence...she may be envisioning a big headline for her daughter's Birthday.

God, I hope i'm wrong.

Casey has stated that she wants to be home for Caylee's birthday. She didn't say she wants CAYLEE home for her own birthday party. I fear if Casey does get out of jail, she will make Caylee's birthday more memorial than it already is... Melinda Duckett comes to mind.

Casey has stated that she wants to be home for Caylee's birthday. She didn't say she wants CAYLEE home for her own birthday party. I fear if Casey does get out of jail, she will make Caylee's birthday more memorial than it already is... Melinda Duckett comes to mind.

And they'd find a note in Casey's handwriting at the scene:

Your daughter didn't keep quiet. I killed her. You'll never see Caylee again.

Signed,

Zanny the Nanny

And George & Cindy would blame the media for getting Casey killed. :rolleyes:

The only way I see Caylee being home for her birthday is if her body is found and she's able to be returned to her family for burial. I'm sorry but it's the only thing that makes sense in this crazy case. Caylee will not be turning 3, she died more than likely at the hands of her mother when she was 2. People can shake their heads and say her mother couldn't have killed her, but people tend to put their own feelings and emotions into this and just can not grasp the fact that a mother can do something so evil because they themselves could not do it. There are people out there that do evil things every day and imo Cayse is no different. She will do whatever she can to protect herself. She is not interested in protecting her family or friends. These are the people she has used, lied to and stolen from for years.
Being locked up in jail, her world is now very small, she will continue her lies to manipulate whoever she can as long as she can, even if it keeps people dancing to her tune for 1 more day. When Kaylee's birthday has come and gone with no little girl running up to open her presents and eat her birthday cake, Casey will begin her next spin (if body has not been found) Kaylee will be home by Christmas.... by her next birthday... on and on it will go.
People who care about something turn everything upside down when it is lost, if you have a missing pet you put up posters, you make phone calls, you ask for help. Heck, if my father couldn't find his checkbook he got us kids helping to look for it!

VB

:doh:

I knew that! lol

This is totally ridiculous isn't it? They have no shame. I couldn't think of riding a go-cart or throwing parties if my grand baby was missing, especially knowing my daughter was in jail and suspected of killing her.

I suppose we are supposed to get our @sses out there and look for Caylee while they are out partying. :bang:

This whole case is just beyond belief and I realized when they brought up Caylee's birthday that I share her birthday...I'm not going to feel much like celebrating if Caylee can't be home for her birthday....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74