Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Post your questions for Marc Klaas here

Arrow Post your questions for Marc Klaas here

Your questions do not have to be restricted to the Caylee Anthony case.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

"I'll put it this way: I certainly wouldn't want her behind me in a knife fight." -- me

Email me

Question for Marc Klaas

With so many missing children, how do you pick which cases to become involved with personally?

Hello Mark, and thank you for taking the time to consider our questions. I would like to ask your opinion of the http://neverlosehopefoundation.

I am crossposting part of an earlier comment from the 'Peter Benevides: Bogus Dummy Corporation' thread for your reference.
    The http://neverlosehopefoundation.org is basically a blank webpage. The IRS is looking into their non-existant charity status. There is no information on their website at all, just a pic of Caylee from another organization. That seems strange to me. Then I discover that this 'missing kids foundation' is really just a telemarketing firm. Caylee is the only missing kid featured. Their links go nowhere.

Peter Benevides is being investigated by the Mass. Attorney General for playing a massive shell game with millions of dollars and dummy corporations over the 'Lizzie Borden' police station he appears to have purchased for one hundred dollars and some heavy pressure. His partners in this deal recently filed bankruptcy over a country club they acquired in the wake of a mysterious murder/suicide by an apparently jovial couple. The Pavaos lost the $2 million golf course because they were unable to produce fifty grand.

How are these exotic automobile-racin'/ real-estate flippin'/ shell-gamin'/ dummy corporatin'/ people tied to their sole featured missing child, Caylee? I have no idea, but it seems to be a worthwhile path to investigate. Everyone here is welcome to jump in with their own facts or opinions. Just trying to make some sense out of this most baffling case.

IMHO.
    Thank you again, Mark, for sharing your personal insight with us. ~Truly

Do you feel George Anthony's behavior throughout this case has been odd considering he is an ex detective?
    Everyone sees who you appear to be.....few really know who you are.

Thank you very much for coming here to answer our questions. It is wonderful what you are doing for others in light of your own personal tragedy.
    My questions have to do with your own experience:

1. Were you advised to get legal counsel while the LE were "investigating" your possible involvement in your daughters case? (as I know that parents are often the first people investigators will try to clear).

2. In your experiences, do you come across parents of missing children who appear to be unemotional, uncaring or 'hinky' as we would say, but ended up being innocent?

3. Lastly, do you find it odd that LE, independant organzations, and everyday people are not actively searching for little Caylee's remains, considering most of the media seems to already portray her as 'gone' with evidence of decomp in the car of her mother/grandparents?

Thank you for your time, I hope I made sense!
    Respectfully,
    Thyla M.
    OCCAM'S RAZOR : "All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best."

Mark,
    Do you think George, Cindy, and or Lee, knew of Caylees disappearance before the 911 call? Do you think any of them are directly or indirectly involved in a coverup in to what may have happened to Caylee? I notice George Anthony never call Caylee by her name, but references her to liitle girl, child, and such.

Mark,

My question is, why there is no Amber alert out for Caylee? I think I know the answer, but really would like to hear your opinion on this.

Thank You.

I'm not going to participate, but would like to ask, and ONLY if Tricia approved:

How do you think posters on message boards should discuss missing people as far as theories, persons of interest, family members, etc.?

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Given your sad personal experience, what do you think are the essential tools that are needed by families of the missing and law enforcement to give the best possible outcome when someone goes missing?

Question has Amy's car & computer been confascated?

I would like to know if everybody's computers Casey prolifically posted and kept in touch online with have been taken and examined ?

if you look at the timeline and communication from computers it seems she used

Tony's
    Amy's
    Cindy's
    Lee's
    And just any computer she could get her hands on and no matter where they were or whose they were .
    Plus all the above mentioned autos have they all been checked?

I think the sad thing is that
    Casey was NOT used to actually watching and caring for Caylee and just plain forgot about her.

She may have left her slone in an aprtment while she went to party and the girl got hurt?

Or some bad person came in contact with Caylee that Casey trusted ?

I find it hard to believe that Casey as wild as she is would kill her child deliberately.
    [but again any child killer would be detected and prevented from doing it if they had shown signs of such possible behavior.]

My question is about the computers & cars she used.

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

How can I, as Joe Citizen, help in the physical search for Caylee. I live fairly close, have a truck and atv and know how to get to Hopespring drive. In the search I am speaking of I am assuming the worst.

What possible reason could there be for no sketch of Zenaida to be released to the public?

Do you still keep in touch with the two girls who attended Polly's sleepover the night she was abducted and, if so, how are they doing as adults?
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

Do you believe that LE will bring homicide charges against Casey Anthony even if Caylee's remains are never found? (And yes, sadly, I believe Caylee is no longer alive.) Also, in order to keep Casey in custody, must LE bring those charges by next week?

1. What are your thoughts on the Madeleine McCann case out of Portugal, now that the legal inquiry has been archived? Do you think Maddie will be found?
    2. In the Mya Lyons case from Chicago, LE seem to think it was a member of the household that killed Mya. Have you heard of this case and do you have any thoughts about what is happening? LE is being very tight lipped, so to speak.
    3. In the Caylee Anthony case, do you think any other members of the family were involved?

Thank you so much for coming to visit Websleuths!

Salem

Hi Mark,

Do you think it's odd that Casey went willingly in the car with Cindy to go to the police station when Cindy was making the 911 call about the auto theft and money theft? Then Cindy also reports Caylee missing. I find it odd, if I were 22 I would not get in the car knowing my mother was taking me to the police station to turn me in. Seems like staging the situation to me.
    Also, have you thought of the possibility that Casey left Caylee in her car for a prolonged period of time, and she died of the heat?

Thank you very much!

Hi Marc,
    thank you for your time to share your expertise with us. I can not be here at that time but am still really interested to know:
    It seems to me that Casey is Bipolar and her father an Ex LE would know that you can not deal with Bi-Polar victims the same way: one thing they are known to do is lie a lot and a another is seek attention. (I am the mom of a bi-polar victim). I know you have to deal with them differently....IMO this case is miss handled.
    IT IS now over a month since this poor baby is missing, what can be done to get a professional to deal with Caylees Mom ASAP and get some real information out of her. THANK YOU!!!!!

Hello Mark,
    I have noticed that during your appearances on TV shows you are a "straight talker" - when others are still beating around the bush you will come right out and say "I smell something fishy here and think there might be involvement by the ----- (husband, girlfriend, mother, father, etc.)

Do any of the TV hosts upon whose programs you make appearances ever get upset with you because of your consistent "straight talk" regarding how you feel about a case?

Also - do you have to watch out for legal liability regarding your statements (not that any of these creeps actually ever sue anybody) or are you like us posters on websleuths - as long as it is your own personal opinion, you can state what you actually feel?

Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by merib View Post
    Hi Mark,

Do you think it's odd that Casey went willingly in the car with Cindy to go to the police station when Cindy was making the 911 call about the auto theft and money theft? Then Cindy also reports Caylee missing. I find it odd, if I were 22 I would not get in the car knowing my mother was taking me to the police station to turn me in. Seems like staging the situation to me.
    Also, have you thought of the possibility that Casey left Caylee in her car for a prolonged period of time, and she died of the heat?

Thank you very much!
    Sounds possible, but strange since the babys grandparents are always happy to have her.
    But everybody in this case has been strange, including the LE's

Thank you so much for giving us your time, Mr. Klaas.
    My question is simple, do you hold out any hope that Caylee is still alive or do you think that we're just searching for her little body at this point?
    "Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
    - Kafka
    "Know the right moment."

What I type here is mostly my opinion.
    I really don't care if my opinions offend.

Thank you Mark for taking our questions.

When Casey said that Caylee would be home by her birthday, do you believe she was in fact going to lead detectives to Caylee's body?
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

Talisman is offline Walk lightly in the spring; Mother Earth is pregnant. Kiowa proverb
    I have no questions for Mr. Klaas. Just wanted to thank him for taking some of his personal time and sharing it with us.

Mr. Klaas, you are truly an inspiration to many.

Thank you,
    Talisman

"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and stars."
    from Desiderata by Max Ehrlmann

Thumbs up

First - Many Thanks for All that you do, have done, and being taking the time to be here with us tonight. My Deepest Appreciation also going out to our common bond that we have with you through our Tricia. WBS is now a One-Stop Shop when a crime is committed throughout the entire world due to her intuition that this forum had the potential to be all that it has ended up being.

After considering tons of questions, Bottom Line came to this: Have you ever considered how you, your life, might have been different had you NOT became a part of Victim Advocacy? Not to mention the state of America and how we would be now without your help........

Question for Mr. Klaas:

How far down the required chain of events are we to finally seeing Richard Allen Davis actual get the needle? Has he received a "death penalty appeal approved" attorney yet? Has an appeal been filed? Has it been reviewed by the Appeals Court yet?

I know that there is a set sequence of required events before an execution, but the progress of a case seems to be hidden from the public. Mr. Klaas seems like the person who may be able to explain what has happened so far and when little Ricky will start squirmin' on a gurney. (I don't mean to sound flippant about Davis's execution, but Mr. Klaas promised that his face would be the last thing that Davis saw before his trip to Hell. I, for one, cannot wait for that moment.)

Cubby is online now 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    I have no questions for Mr. Klaas. Just wanted to thank him for taking some of his personal time and sharing it with us.

Mr. Klaas, you are truly an inspiration to many.

Thank you,
    Talisman

Me too. Mr. Klaas, it is in honor to have you here. Thank you.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast