a few observations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmer

Reaction score
I have a theory on one thing about this case see if you can follow this

I think the reason the car was abandoned with the purse of Casey Anthony is because after whatever she did to Caylee, I think that Casey knew that her parents would be contacted about the car, and when they got the car with her purse and a horrible oder inside they would contact the police and report there daughter and grandaughter missing and at that point after she could then be located and state that they had both been kidnapped but she got away and therefore when her daughters body was found she could continue to blame the death of her daughter on the kidnappers, I just dont think that Casey could stay away from Tony or her other friends and never expected one of her friends to bring her mother to where Casey was, and then she needed to spin a story on who Caylee was taken by.

I also feel that if there really were maggotts in the car as Cindy has claimed that is a very terrible sign I know they come from other things but you will always find them where there is a decomposing body, I would really like to know who cleaned that mess out of the car and what landfill it was taken to by the trash people that collect the Anthonys trash and if the trash containers have been shown to the dogs or if the CSI team has though to collect them and do any testing of them. I really wish that someone in the media would ask the Anthony parents more about the maggots instead of the so called pizza or the odor.

I also dont understand that if there is a police report that the gas cans had been stolen from the Anthony parents shed on the 24th as George stated there was a police report to that effect then how did they get collected last friday by CSI from his shed if he didnt clean out the car and find them and return them back to the shed.

to many questions with no real answers and it is apparent from Casey and possibly Cindy you are not going to get any truthful answers from either of these two.

let me know what you think of these questions I have.

JMHO

progress.gif

I also feel that if there really were maggotts in the car as Cindy has claimed that is a very terrible sign I know they come from other things but you will always find them where there is a decomposing body, I would really like to know who cleaned that mess out of the car and what landfill it was taken to by the trash people that collect the Anthonys trash and if the trash containers have been shown to the dogs or if the CSI team has though to collect them and do any testing of them. I really wish that someone in the media would ask the Anthony parents more about the maggots instead of the so called pizza or the odor.

JMO
kim2.jpg

progress.gif

My question would be how long would it take for the maggots to change into insects. The car was abandoned on the 27th, towed on the 30th and retrieved from the impound yard on July 15th. If there were maggots or flies in the trunk on the 27th would there still be a chance of maggots being there on the 15th of July?

Someone posted good info with the cycles of flies, but I'm not sure where it is. I believe it was 3-4 days for a maggot to hatch? The Anthony's have said that this stuff was in the trunk for 15 days and not opened every day. I think that is really odd. Was there an ongoing maggot reproduction in the vehicle and are they practically admitting that the vehicle was just sitting abandoned much longer than we have been told. There's very little info being given out or questions asked by the media about the maggots or just where that car was before being towed from the check cashing place.

Yes I believe so since it is the cycle of life for these insects they lay the eggs and they turn into larva (maggots) then they turn to flies as long as there is somthing (or someone) for them to feed on the cycle continues to repeat itself until the item or items that has drawn them to that area is removed.

Someone posted good info with the cycles of flies, but I'm not sure where it is. I believe it was 3-4 days for a maggot to hatch? The Anthony's have said that this stuff was in the trunk for 15 days and not opened every day. I think that is really odd. Was there an ongoing maggot reproduction in the vehicle and are they practically admitting that the vehicle was just sitting abandoned much longer than we have been told. There's very little info being given out or questions asked by the media about the maggots or just where that car was before being towed from the check cashing place.

There was a video of Cindy last week in which a reporter asked her about the rotten pizza in the trunk of the car. Cindy challenged the reporter, telling him to put a pizza in the trunk of his car for.......at that point Cindy stopped and using her fingers started counting to herself......and then said "for 19 days."

I thought that was a slip on Cindy's part.........how did she know the pizza had been in the trunk for 19 days? That would work out to the pizza being left in the trunk of the car on June 26 or 27.

There was a video of Cindy last week in which a reporter asked her about the rotten pizza in the trunk of the car. Cindy challenged the reporter, telling him to put a pizza in the trunk of his car for.......at that point Cindy stopped and using her fingers started counting to herself......and then said "for 19 days."

I thought that was a slip on Cindy's part.........how did she know the pizza had been in the trunk for 19 days? That would work out to the pizza being left in the trunk of the car on June 26 or 27.

I wonder if anyone is is trying to find out WHO's trash this was to begin with ??.......& just when it might have been sacked up ??

If it came from the GP's house, when & WHY would 'spacey Casey' put it in the trunk, & leave with it ??

I remember hearing Casey on one of the jail phone calls to her brother say that all her days were running together, that she knew that days date but couldn't remember any dates for the last month or so. If that is the case than how did Cindy know exactly what day Casey put the pizza in the trunk of the car, if it has been verified that Casey, not Cindy, put the pizza there in the first place. Do we know if Casey took the car when she left her parents house on June 15th/16th? My in-laws and sister-in-law are in a similar situation where she was kicked out/left her parents house and they made her leave her car because they were paying for it.:waitasec:

Found this online about maggots ..

Maggots are fly larvae. Flies land on the body, lay eggs, and the larvae feed until they hatch. Then the cycle repeats itself.

If a person dies in a hermetically sealed clean room, maggots would not appear unless the flay larvae were already there. If they died outside the room and were brought in, the eggs were already laid.

This actually makes sense to me now and I will explain why. I have dogs that do their business outside and within minutes you can see flys flying around the "poop". When I pick it up and place it in a bag, within days maggots appear.

When you think of it, while you are outside having a bar-be-que, those flies land on food all the time. Place that food in a bag in a car or trash maggots will appear.

I am not saying they were in the pizza, but I feel at some point flys landed on Caylee, like they would land on me while walking around and drop an egg. If Caylee was placed in the trunk at some point after she died, this maggots will appear for sure as well as hanging out on the pizza.

I still rule out the pizza theory!

I also feel the Anthony's dispose of their dog and cat waste in the trash, which will also bring on the maggots.

Just another possibility...

I used to work in marketing for a major apartment builder.

The newer complexes that we built did not have dumpsters all around the apartment community. There was one central compactor that had a "drive up" area. Residents would bring their trash to their car, throw it in the trunk, drive by, jump out, and throw it in on their way out in the morning, etc...

I am sure if people are anything like me, it would not be unreasonable to throw it in the trunk and forget to drop it off. :crazy:

Wondering if any of the communities she has been connected to have this same set-up......

I think Casey might have left her purse in the car hoping someone would break into the car and steal it. Wonder if she left the keys in the car?

Well, George said that he doesn't think anything would be found in the trunk. He's an ex cop and knows about these things. That's all I'm going to say about that.................but, it looks like he may be right. Wonder how he was so sure.

To me, rotten pizza would only smell bad and have maggots if it had meat on it. Pepperoni, however, is full of salt and preservatives, and so is pizza crust. if you've ever seen a piece left out on the table overnight, it just curls up and dries up from the salt.

A bad smell that lingers like that is probably from bodily fluids that leaked into the trunk or onto the carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie