Bella Vida Boulevard

Patty G

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Starting a thread to keep all the info on 1168 Bella Vida Boulevard here. I will add what we have so far ... in a little while.

Posted by Bobby62
The south side of that wooded patch has Covington Cove Way and Cheshire Cove Terrace. Both appear to be under construction with homes and have a large retention pond between them. I am thinking she would have put her in the woods between there and Suburban. By the way, these woods are where the Sherrif's helicoptor was searching last week. Later reports said they were looking for an 80 year old man that had wondered off. Any news of him disappeared like a three named nanny

Originally Posted by curiositycat - Post 273
Are any of them large mediterrean style homes? I know this is totallly off the wall but last night after I went to bed I had a very graphic dream. In the dream I saw Casey carrying Caylee into a vacant new home. He laid her down and walked away. The home was two story, brownish stucco with white trim. A two story portacal(sp) covered the front door. Because I know that dreams are symbolic this could mean many things. But it was one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had. I had to ask

#282 Today, 11:09 AM
Patty G
Enjoy Solving Mysteries! Join Date: Jul 2008

While searching for a street in Orlando called Bella Vida, I found a house for sale on "Bella Vida Boulevard"

I hope this link works. Click on the red ballon on the map it will show you the house.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...379,-81.150055

curiositycat - 291 Today, 11:13 AM
Frankly Scallop I don't Give A Clam Join Date: Feb 2006

Originally Posted by Patty G
While searching for a street in Orlando called Bella Vida, I found a house for sale on "Bella Vida Boulevard"

I hope this link works. Click on the red ballon on the map it will show you the house.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...379,-81.150055

OMG Patty! That is the house! I have chills running up and down my spine. I wonder what this means. The color, the white trim and the portal.

Today, 11:17 AM
curiositycat

Hey Patty G. Could you write your connection at OCSD and tell him about that dream and give him that address. It's a long shot, but I am just blown away. Before I went to sleep I prayed for a dream regarding this case.

Patty G - Today, 11:58 AM

I am preparing to send an email to OCSD now. I will post what I send here.

Patty G - Today, 12:09 PM

Short and sweet ...

To: CayleeAnthonyCase@ocfl.net

Upon posting on http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...?t=68489thread #273 pops up from "curiositycat" about a dream of a particular house in Florida

I (Patty G.) spotted the thread and responded to thread 273 (showing under 282) about a house I found online the other day at 1168 Bella Vida Boulevard. The reason I found this house is because I was looking for a street named "Bella Vida" because of Casey's "tattoo".

You will see how this all unfolds under threads 273, 282, 291, 298. 313, 320, 330. 332, 338. and 357.

It may mean nothing, but it's worth a shot in the dark to check it out!

Respectfully submitted,

Patricia
Bradenton, Florida

curiositycat - 291 Today, 11:13 AM

The color, the white trim and the portal.

Are you meaning "portico"? like a lanai almost?

Blink34 Today, 11:44 AM
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2008

Originally Posted by Patty G
I believe.

I asked last night for a dream to remember so I can find some answers. Perhaps it was your dream and my findings for the answer.

Patty, just an fyi, I posted on the tatoo theory, Belle Isle, the concept of "Belle" in any area or road being a marker to Casey re Caylee last area and the overall relevance to Caylee's location, IIRC 7/20ish on gen thread or 7/19 in PM following a request I made to create a map triangulating the last places Casey was known to be at. Shinalit and SuzQ were also in on it's development. I also posted in response to the fact I began seeing it all over creation a few days later, in some cases an exact cut and paste to my comments, others removed the dates of posts after the fact.

I personally do believe in spiritual intervention, strongly, which is why I am making this clarification, it was not just my work but also in conjunction with a colleague of mine so I wanted to acknowledge that person as well.
A complete "report" was generated by me following a conversation with a lead detective in this case and given to him on 7/24/08 which has been updated as more research has been developed. I have been hesitant to be this specific, because the reality is, like everyone here, would like to maintain my "anonymity" here and there is the potential that at some point in the investigative notes my identity would surface as appropriate to the case. I encourage everyone that does feel they have important information to share it, but I felt out of respect for everyone here, that this disclosure on my part was necessary. We seem to be on the same page, let's hope we are right and find this child.

curiositycat - #348 Today, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by FLbeachdawg
do we have a specific address or just the whole street/loop?

No, thanks to patty we have an exact address. it's on this thread about 10 or so above. It is 1168 Bella Vida.

I think I have the most important posts. If anyone sees more under #51, please bring them over. Thanks.

I was just now Googling "Bella Vida, Orlando, FL" & came across this exclusive, golf course, gated community. It would make sense that Casey could view it as "her next life"...She could even have been "crashing" there while between friends. Or someone she knows lives there.

Now I see this thread by you! Please believe in the power of the mind, of dreams.

Patty G...Feel free to pm me.
Amberjack
(Tampa, FL)

It appears there was discussion under thread 50 regarding Bella Vida possibly mentioning the word "Road" . I haven't checked out these threads .... too tired

Check around any bodies of water near this house...lakes, ponds, etc. Check "by the water" not "in the water"

I was just now Googling "Bella Vida, Orlando, FL" & came across this exclusive, golf course, gated community. It would make sense that Casey could view it as "her next life"...She could even have been "crashing" there while between friends. Or someone she knows lives there.

Now I see this thread by you! Please believe in the power of the mind, of dreams.

Amberjack
(Tampa, FL)

I did a google one day for Bella Vida Road in Orlando, Florida and up pops "Bella Vida Boulevard". The first link was the beautiful resort. That's what sent me to look for homes also.

Amberjack
(Tampa, FL)
I have always believed in the power of dreams! God has used them to talk to me since I was a small child.:)

I have always believed in the power of dreams! God has used them to talk to me since I was a small child.:)

Last night I asked for a dream I will remember in the morning regarding Caylee. I work up around 5:30 AM and it was too early so I went back to sleep.

Within minutes, as I was sleeping, well the only way to describe it is the vision came below my left eye, on my cheek, and its was those little bottles of drugs that medicine comes in where they use the syringes to get the medicine/drug out. There were 3 vials, and 3 syringes and in the background it appeared to be a hospital setting.

A word of caution ... I don't want to hear from those that think I am crazy! :bang: You can start your own thread! :)

Crazy? Not at all....More tuned in....:clap:

It is most likely Casey left Caylee in an overheated car or gave Caylee a sedative when Casey partied away in the clubs. Casey's initial reaction was to return home for help. No one was there & she placed Caylee under the dollhouse & came back another night to remove Caylee....For where?

Belle Island near Conway? Very close to Hopespring Drive.
Bella Vida Homes? 15 miles away.............

"Dad, she's close."
What happened to Zeneida, Puerto Rico, Georgia, NY?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566
Back