Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I saw the "myspace job listing" thing and had to laugh. Do they have any idea how many crazies are going to come out of the woodwork to apply????

LOL what a stupid idea

I haven't heard George or Lee talk a whole lot... but every time Cindy opens her mouth I want to slap her. She is so smug, and she has such an attitude. It's sick!!!! It's no wonder Casey is so screwed in the head. She outright refuses to answer questions. She yells at and insults anyone that is interviewing her... or the general public who is watching her on tv. She is MEAN, COLD, and..... ARGH!

Unhappy

I think that Casey can be one cruel little girl. That she had the guts to tell her grieving and worried family that she felt that Caylee would be home this weekend for her birthday is just the absolute worst cruelty I have heard in a long time.
    This family obviously has issues. And I think that many of them were manifest even before poor Caylee went missing. But, if I had found that my grandchild was missing and was assumed by so many to be dead, my daughter was the only POI in the case,that her car smelled of decomp, she lied at every turn whenever LE asked about the child, every time I stepped outside there was a microphone shoved in my face and I had to act like I thought she was alive to keep from throwing myself off a cliff ,I know that I would probably be bonkers myself. I feel for them.
    Having said that,They are also mindblowingly aggravating with all the " I believe Casey when she says that Caylee is OK" or "she led them to the right apt building but the wrong apt because she was afraid that Caylee would be hurt, she is giving us clues". They are not doing anyone even Casey any good by saying they could possibly believe that crap. Why don't they just scream at her to CUT THE CRAP and tell us where that helpless innocent baby is! NOW! Why coddle her? We need answers and we need them yesterday. It breaks my heart to think of her, out there alone, so little, so trusting and betrayed by the one person she should have been able to count on to protect her from anything, everything. I know ther_beatingA_Dead
    Thanks for giving me a place to get that off my chest.

I hope that it turns out that I , and many others, are wrong about Casey and this entire case. I wish with all my heart that little Caylee will be returned home well and safe. I pray this many times daily. I want to be wrong , I want to be so very wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SusieClue View Post
    I know I'm not the only one who thought of this when reading the "JOB description" for the Anthony's..

...able to lift 50 lbs.
    ...little to no supervision
    ...cellphone and car

unfortunately it sounds like they want someone to transport the body - but I kid.. . how weird...how horrible...how grandiose their thinking and how self serving...they are so messed up ...SO
    That's what I thought for a second too.

I can't believe the crapola about the teddy bears. Buy some effing FEBREEZE and then donate them to a shelter for abused women and families, or a children's cancer hospital or something.

Quote Originally Posted by auntbaby View Post
    I think that Casey can be one cruel little girl. That she had the guts to tell her grieving and worried family that she felt that Caylee would be home this weekend for her birthday is just the absolute worst cruelty I have heard in a long time.
    This family obviously has issues. And I think that many of them were manifest even before poor Caylee went missing. But, if I had found that my grandchild was missing and was assumed by so many to be dead, my daughter was the only POI in the case,that her car smelled of decomp, she lied at every turn whenever LE asked about the child, every time I stepped outside there was a microphone shoved in my face and I had to act like I thought she was alive to keep from throwing myself off a cliff ,I know that I would probably be bonkers myself. I feel for them.
    Having said that,They are also mindblowingly aggravating with all the " I believe Casey when she says that Caylee is OK" or "she led them to the right apt building but the wrong apt because she was afraid that Caylee would be hurt, she is giving us clues". They are not doing anyone even Casey any good by saying they could possibly believe that crap. Why don't they just scream at her to CUT THE CRAP and tell us where that helpless innocent baby is! NOW! Why coddle her? We need answers and we need them yesterday. It breaks my heart to think of her, out there alone, so little, so trusting and betrayed by the one person she should have been able to count on to protect her from anything, everything. I know ther_beatingA_Dead
    Thanks for giving me a place to get that off my chest.

I hope that it turns out that I , and many others, are wrong about Casey and this entire case. I wish with all my heart that little Caylee will be returned home well and safe. I pray this many times daily. I want to be wrong , I want to be so very wrong.

AMEN !

Um, I hate Casey Anthony.

That's all.
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

Quote Originally Posted by auntbaby View Post
    e
    Having said that,They are also mindblowingly aggravating with all the " I believe Casey when she says that Caylee is OK" or "she led them to the right apt building but the wrong apt because she was afraid that Caylee would be hurt, she is giving us clues" ther_beatingA_Dead
    I agree. it seems like they think they are in a movie or are playing Clue or something.

Also, kinda O/T but that beating a dead horse blinkie is the best blinkie ever. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    From Help Find Caylee: Personal Assistant for George Anthony

"Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position."

So I am taking it that if there is no compensation for this "position" then they have to pay their own cell phone bill that they are using to help find Caylee. The computer stuff is also weird. "Well you can't help us since you don't know how to work Microsoft Office."

Ummm,... I think they would be happy for anyone to help them regardless of what they CAN DO FOR THEM!!!!!

And there is also one for Lee too! Oh my goodness,.. you'd think they would be happy with anyone that would help. Maybe if a certain someone would stop blaming everyone (but the actually person who IS involved with Caylee's disappearance), they would have more people willing to help! I JUST CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS!

Hmph... yet again, us Mac users get discriminated against!

Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    From Help Find Caylee: Personal Assistant for George Anthony

"Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position."

So I am taking it that if there is no compensation for this "position" then they have to pay their own cell phone bill that they are using to help find Caylee. The computer stuff is also weird. "Well you can't help us since you don't know how to work Microsoft Office."

Ummm,... I think they would be happy for anyone to help them regardless of what they CAN DO FOR THEM!!!!!

And there is also one for Lee too! Oh my goodness,.. you'd think they would be happy with anyone that would help. Maybe if a certain someone would stop blaming everyone (but the actually person who IS involved with Caylee's disappearance), they would have more people willing to help! I JUST CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS!
    The lifting 50# knocks me out. The volunteer, no pay position sounds kind of demanding. on call? I dont think so!

Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
    Quote Originally Posted by January. View Post
    This is bound to be a fun thread. What's really driving me nuts is how everytime the camera is on Cindy, she lashes out at the media and public. Now I can understand she's frustrated, stressed, tired, etc. But if you want people to help, why carry on and swear at them? She just doesn't come across as a very nice person... at all.

Totally, agree--- her anger is truly 'misplaced'---

complete denial of the demon she gave birth to--IMO
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com

Well, I think my name says it all...... I have never, ever seen such dysfunction displayed for all of America to see. Even on the reality shows, for the sake of ratings the subjects are likely advised to be slightly bizarre in conducting their lives! But, folks, these people are for real! Scary, scary stuff.

The George/Cindy interview with Greta tonight was pitiful. Cindy blabbed on and on and George sat there beside her looking kind of lost for most of it. Except when he chimed in that he also totally believes Casey's "latest" story - that someone has the child and will harm her or the family if Casey tells the truth.

I think they're all nuts.

Just my opinion, of course.
    Last edited by AlwaysShocked; 08-06-2008 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Add: Just my opinion

Cindy's martyr complex...UGH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    Hmph... yet again, us Mac users get discriminated against!
    But we don't have to call tech support all the time, either!
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ljwf22 View Post
    But we don't have to call tech support all the time, either!
    ok, now THAT gave me a MUCH NEEDED laugh!
    Maybe they need someone who can lift 50 lbs to toss all the windows using computers out the window..... uhm... at once? ok, most computers aren't 50 lbs but... ok I need sleep!

Fandy is offline Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!
    I know that good people can have bad kids.....but their behavior on camera just boggles my mind...I would give them the benefit of the doubt for stress and severe upset, but everytime the family gets on TV i just CRINGE.......their denial is obvious.

But what would you have them do? get on TV and state yes my daughter murdered my grand-daughter and I want to beat the truth out of her? (oops thats just me talking after too little sleep and too many airings of Greta and NG)~ good nite.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast