Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranting Thread And Open Random Thoughts

Angry Even baez fondly known as JOSE` is bonkers!

Well ,we have the family fondly calling Casey's lawyer JOSE`
    not by his surname? I do not recall ever hearing a high profile case where the people did that?
    Sure after the trial started but not all chummy before a trial, unless they had him for some minor case before?
    Some folks think that JOSE` is "one of the birds in the group ,since he is flying along with this wild story".
    Also, let's all be insane for a minute ok?
    HYPOTHETICAL RANT......let's say DREAM?
    Ok, some freak comes along and is at the party/parties where Casey is.
    this freak hears she has a kid,he asks ah so where is this kid ?
    Well spies go asking,find out she is sitting in the car someplace or sleeping in it in the lot?
    So said FREAK smoozes up with dancing funloving Casey A.K.A. "party girl "
    So then Casey is very busy doing her thing and forgets she has a kid.But the FREAk takes that chance to steal her from the car.
    So on and so on......
    Casey realizes her kid is missing ,gets all upset[ as much as a drunk party girl can get,I would think a bit subdued? ] the Freak tells Casey this far-out story about how if she tells her family and herself also CAYLEE will be killed.
    So she has no choice but to fall into the lie herself.

That's my rant.
    of course I do not think that happened, but we are supposed to think that is what happened.
    Also the thing about non-paid volunteers/time for the FBI to volunteer?
    Or LE ?

Also I see a movie in progress...
    maybe Miley Sirus could be Casey[ she is getting wild lately].
    Ah so anyway, that's my rant until i think of more i hate about this whole thing.
    KOOLAID Drinkers have a way of following far out leaders.
    Actually if this had not happened Casey could have really been a major leader in some cult group...

Her group would be called.
    Women Who Lose Their Child Support Group " W.W.L.T.C."
    It's ok to lose your daughter so long as you have fun!

Don't want to be a mother?
    lose your kid!
    Then make up a fantastic story!
    Don't worry ,party!

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

Where are the psychics when ya need em?

That's another rant i have..when they want your $$ at $400.00-$1,000.00 an hour they have vague info.but whern you need them for cases such as this .
    Well do you see even one with real plausable good leads coming forward?

I would not be me without typos and spelling mistakes...
    I really think this case is like being in an episode of
    THE TWILIGHT ZONE....
    all of us!
    Are we really awake here??

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

wow have you posted this elsewhere on the forum?

[SIZE="1"]QUOTE=Truly;2461117]Why is the reward money being posted by Pete Benevides and the http://neverlosehopefoundation.org (whom the IRS are investigating for illegally posing as a 501c3 charity organization)? Why does the financier of the reward monies (Pete Benevides) have massive criminal charges pending regarding fake 'dummy' corporations and insolvent million-dollar real-estate deals? Why is the reward money set for a fixed amount of time (90 days), and why does it come with a 'safe return' (on investment??) clause? There is something definitely sketch about the reward money and the people who have ostensibly posted it. QUOTE

great have you posted this elsewhere? haven't seen it before. Someone should look into it. That's good work!

Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Anaďs Nin
    Here's a rant about some of the new posters on this site that have come out of the woodworks because of this case: I'm so disappointed by the type of posts I'm seeing in the main discussion thread...I can't believe some of the derogatory statements...I've noticed that most of the "regulars" on WS aren't even posting there much..myself included.

Kudos to everyone that is being respectful about the case and WS, but shame on the people who have turned some threads into non-productive trash talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthful Lies View Post
    Here's a rant about some of the new posters on this site that have come out of the woodworks because of this case: I'm so disappointed by the type of posts I'm seeing in the main discussion thread...I can't believe some of the derogatory statements...I've noticed that most of the "regulars" on WS aren't even posting there much..myself included.

Kudos to everyone that is being respectful about the case and WS, but shame on the people who have turned some threads into non-productive trash talk.
    I'm not a new poster. I couldn't remember the old log in information and had to reregister.

I don't know that it's right to place blame on "new" posters. I was shocked to see a new poster told the other day by a "seasoned" poster that, we've already discussed that. Do you think LE thinks that way? Oh, we don't want a new opinion or thought because "we've already discussed that."

I stopped posting and reading as much because I didn't like the ugliness that I was seeing. I am so grateful to ladybass (not the full nic) but that she is posting daily recaps. It's fantastic to be able to go right there and see what's going on.

I don't think a question by a newbie or someone who hasn't read word for word is bogging down a thread. It relates to the case and is as much a part of discussion as when it was first talked about.

Also, think back to being a new poster. Being afraid to "jump in." I would rather see a newbie ask a question that's been asked a million times as opposed to someone making that person feel stupid for asking a question. I can't stand reading, hey, we already discussed that. Hey, go read on another thread. Hey, that doesn't belong here. Do you not realize you are cluttering the thread by doing that? For as much energy as it takes to make a condescending post, you could just have easily pm'ed someone and directed them to another thread that the answer could be found in.

I am not directing this at you Truthful Lies. I am just ranting because this is a rant thread

I have never seen the Websleuths forums in such a way as they have been on the Caylee thread the past few days. I hope there is improvement soon!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spring2 For This Useful Post:

Well, as a newbie, I don't think I have made any out of line post and I have spent many hours catching up each day before I open my mouth. But I am begining to get uncomfortable with the remarks about the new posters. I for 1 did not know this site existed, I was happy when I found it. It is one of the most informed places on the web. However, I think the running of the threads needs to be done by the mods and admin. I hate that so many new people are now afraid to post.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    Well, as a newbie, I don't think I have made any out of line post and I have spent many hours catching up each day before I open my mouth. But I am begining to get uncomfortable with the remarks about the new posters. I for 1 did not know this site existed, I was happy when I found it. It is one of the most informed places on the web. However, I think the running of the threads needs to be done by the mods and admin. I hate that so many new people are now afraid to post.

I hate that, too. Every poster here was a new poster at one time. I don't see why a little patience is so hard to come by. Essentially, the tone is, if you haven't read here from day one or you haven't gone back and read every single post, don't bother posting because you're bogging down the thread.

My Rant :

I know tons of teachers—

Imagine what a certain child’s teachers said, and what her parents’ responses were. I can guess, from what I’ve heard. I’d bet whatever she did wrong or whatever she didn’t do, there was always an excuse. And it wasn’t the little girl’s fault, it was always someone else’s—the teacher, the school, the playground, the other kids—it’s endless. And the parents “believed” the child.Even when teachers lay it out, and there’s flat out proof a child lied, parents make excuses.

I’ve even heard of parents calling college professors—you can’t imagine how many kids would be in medical school if the professor had “given” better grades in biology! (Parents quickly learn that professors don’t take bs very well.)

What parent wants to think that their child lies? But children do. Even the cute, innocent looking ones. It’s easy to ignore it and pretend it doesn’t happen.

All the lies and excuses began a long, long time ago, and nobody faced it and dealt with it. And now, it’s Zanny’s fault, journalists’ fault, some other made up fault, our fault for not looking hard enough, for being callous—on and on and on.

If these people ever end up in therapy (instead of jail), they’ll blame the therapist for something.

Parents out there, I’m pleading with you—make your children be responsible for their actions!! Please, please, please.

Rant off. But I could rant about so much in this case.

Ahh--I feel a little better now. But I think I’ll go iron or something—I can’t take the insanity.

OMG--I feel another rant coming on!!!!!!!!

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by armywife210 View Post
    ok, now THAT gave me a MUCH NEEDED laugh!
    Maybe they need someone who can lift 50 lbs to toss all the windows using computers out the window..... uhm... at once? ok, most computers aren't 50 lbs but... ok I need sleep!
    Well at least it's nice to know they AREN'T Apple users!

I, myself, have been becoming increasingly disappointed by this forum lately. I had been a lurker at WS for about 2 years before I finally decided to register and chime in on the discussions. It always seemed like a very welcoming and respectful place to post. For the past few days, however, I read post after post of the regulars talking down to us newbies and complaining about us. I'm afraid to post now, not sure if I'm "allowed" to post certain things in certain threads, and do not feel very welcome here any longer. It's a shame, because I really enjoyed participating in WS for the past 2 months.

Fandy is offline Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!
    Quote Originally Posted by January. View Post
    I, myself, have been becoming increasingly disappointed by this forum lately. I had been a lurker at WS for about 2 years before I finally decided to register and chime in on the discussions. It always seemed like a very welcoming and respectful place to post. For the past few days, however, I read post after post of the regulars talking down to us newbies and complaining about us. I'm afraid to post now, not sure if I'm "allowed" to post certain things in certain threads, and do not feel very welcome here any longer. It's a shame, because I really enjoyed participating in WS for the past 2 months.
    there are self-important posters on all the message boards i've ever read. I don't let it bother me. If I feel someone is excessively rude I just hit the triangle.
    Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!

Quote Originally Posted by Spring2 View Post
    I hate that, too. Every poster here was a new poster at one time. I don't see why a little patience is so hard to come by. Essentially, the tone is, if you haven't read here from day one or you haven't gone back and read every single post, don't bother posting because you're bogging down the thread.
    That's MY 'gripe' also....

If you log in & the thread is already 10 pages.... you try to read it & catch up but it's IMPOSSIBLE to ever catch up because as you're reading, there are now another 5 pages. Arrggghhhh

So you respond to something on page 4 & then either continue trying to catch up OR you finally just give up and join the discussion & don't bother reading all the older posts.

That's the way a 'general' thread will always be.

The SPECIFIC topic threads are a different story... that's where you go to find 'facts' about what's new in the case.

I agree with you January, I feel the same way. I am afraid to post, been on here pretty much all day, Haven't said a word.
    Raine

JMO

belleyes is offline LOOK I learned how to type a user title.
    Im a Newbie, but everyone has to start somewhere, thank you for this thread my rant is....
    I AM SO SICK OF HEARING GM SAY THAT MOM DOESNT DESERVE TO BE IN JAIL AND THAT EVERYONE WILL SEE WHY WHEN THE CHILD COMES HOMEAND THAT SHE IS SAFE YET THEY FEAR FOR HER SAFETY( MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!)
    I cant help but wonder what their definition of "neglect" is. Apparenty its pretty loose because everything aside she is still neglectfull - to me that is deserving of jail time. I sure hope the "fam" doesnt retain custody of this child "IF" she is returned. Do they have any clue CPS will be all over this?

Quote Originally Posted by SusieClue View Post
    I know I'm not the only one who thought of this when reading the "JOB description" for the Anthony's..

...able to lift 50 lbs.
    ...little to no supervision
    ...cellphone and car

unfortunately it sounds like they want someone to transport the body - but I kid.. . how weird...how horrible...how grandiose their thinking and how self serving...they are so messed up ...SO
    This is great, and dont forget the ability to lie and the possibility of conspiracy charges for any of the "work" you help with.

Fandy is offline Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!
    as long as I'm *ranting*, i found the available pre-loaded Avitar "Stupid Newbie" title to be insulting...the picture of the baby is cute, the word stupid struck me as condescending.

ok, i'm done now..i feel better.
    Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!

belleyes is offline LOOK I learned how to type a user title.
    Quote Originally Posted by raine1212 View Post
    I agree with you January, I feel the same way. I am afraid to post, been on here pretty much all day, Haven't said a word.
    AMEN b/c i'm too slow + been lurking for weeks

Quote Originally Posted by belleyes View Post
    AMEN b/c i'm too slow + been lurking for weeks
    We should start a newbie thread, lol
    Raine

JMO

old poster

I say this respectfully to the new posters, I'm so glad your here.

As a poster who has been here since 1998 I am upset about the way the main threads run with breaking information and no one thinks to start a new thread with it.

One of the moderators has tried to explain how it works.... start more new threads. At the end of the Greta thread someone just posted the news about the apartment information that is breaking on Fox today. That poster should have started a new thread, for three reasons. One so it stands out and all can see it and two, more posters can get in on the conversation and three so it doesn't get lost in those huge loooong threads were no one will see it.

I don't usually post. I am the poster who did the tabloid reports during the Laci Peterson case, so my number count is really low. We all can play a part here... start a new thread.. i promise if you start it posters will come!

More ranting:

Where should I START looking for Caylee? Nonexistent Nanny's place? Boyfriend's neighborhood? Puerto Rico? Nursing home? WHERE EXACTLY IS "CLOSE"? WHERE?!

Maybe HER neigborhood? Where the cadaver dogs hit? Where?!

If she'll be back on her birthday, why should I look for her?

If Casey knows who has Caylee, just tell me. I'll start there.

But I don't want to look for her if it would endanger her. I want her home, safe, in her own house, with her little teddy bear.

Oh, I forgot, she's safe, somewhere, with some people.

She'll be back, soon.

G** Almighty! They drive me crazy. I am glad, glad, glad there are people here, and LE, that have the patience to try to sort through all this c***.

Where's that Serenity Prayer? Ah--"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change......."

Oh, oh, it's not working. I feel another rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebound View Post
    More ranting:

Where should I START looking for Caylee? Nonexistent Nanny's place? Boyfriend's neighborhood? Puerto Rico? Nursing home? WHERE EXACTLY IS "CLOSE"? WHERE?!

Casey says she's "close" but she has no idea where she is.

Does that narrow it down for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by delaney View Post
    We all can play a part here... start a new thread.. i promise if you start it posters will come!

Thank you
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

Don't worry about people who gripe about your posts. If they don't like it, that's too bad. Newbie or not, you are allowed to post if you are registered. Don't worry about the hateful people, just pray for them.

I wonder if the craziness in this family is rubbing off on us?

Watching cindy's behavior on Greta last night really disturbed me. Mainly when she was in Caylee's room. It hits personal to me because we lost our newborn daughter Grace this past February (she lived her whole 28 minutes of life in my arms). We took a million pictures of her and with her that we've hung up on our walls with my other family pictures. I made a shadow box containing the outfit she wore, little keepsakes, her birth/death announcement, etc. When friends and family come over and talk about Grace or look at her pictures and shadow box items... I still cry. I'm sad, empty and depressed. Sad to say you can see the hurt in my face and in my eyes. I do not see it in Casey's or Cindy's.

When Cindy was in Caylee's room... how did she hold herself together? When she picked up the baby doll on the crib and pushed it to the side. All the memories within those walls, her smell, her favorite toys she played with, the books she read, the sweet sounds of her giggles coming from that room. I personally don't think I could go near the door without falling apart. She must have some strength to pull off an interview in that room without emotion.

Granted she thinks Caylee will come home? I would be worried sick about her being cared for. Is she being fed well? Who is changing her diaper? Does she have a doll or bear to comfort her? Does she cry for her mommy or grandparents? Are these people/person who "have" her just going to hand her back over? Do they think that life will just continue at that moment as normal.

I'm just ranting... This case saddens me to the core. I miss my daughter and can't escape that pain and longing for her. I look at Caley's beautiful face and I just don't understand how she could put her in harms way.

Sorry to hear about your precious daughter, Hinebaughs.

I think the whole Anthony family finds it very easy to just compartmentalize their emotions..... as long as they can concentrate on poor Casey as a victim they can push aside the reality that Caylee is gone & Casey does nothing but LIE about what happened.

I just wonder if they'll feel guilt AFTER Caylee's body is finally discovered & Casey is held on murder charges. Will they regret that they were more concerned with supporting Casey than with finding that innocent baby?

I doubt it. They'll comfort themselves with blaming LE & the media for how everything went so wrong.

Here's my rant, as I am a newbie on this thread. Caylee's case brought me to this website. I watched and read for 2 weeks before joining. I haven't seen that I have been rude to others, but I have had rude comments directed by a post I may have left. Then again, I had nice comments regarding my posts as well.

I joined because I was seeing where alot of the "seasoned" posters on this site seem to be out in the dark when it comes to the younger generation. I found alot of comments made about Casey's lifestyle in a party scene that she was a Whore, Slut, Skank, etc etc. all because she was a mom too. And yes, those terms were used to describe the girl. I am not defending her actions after her daughter disappeared. But there is so much crazy talk on the site in regards to gangs, and what could be going on at the club her boyfriend DJ'd for. This is not a 1930's gaming house in the back of a restaurant like in Capone's days. This is an "upscale" eatery that starts spinning records for the younger crowd. Lots of cities do this, it makes the place $$$$

And for the gang stuff, that girl is not in with any Mafia, or hard core gangs. Sex, drugs and Rock and Roll yes, but real gang activity, nah. She's just a pretty face dating the DJ, l am sure there were alot of girls that were jealous of that, maybe doing coke in the bathroom or a joint in the back. But so do alot of the younger, night clubbing kids.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast