1029 users online (212 members and 817 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Zenaida's Sawgrass Apt's Visit Date Changed From April to June

According to WKMG Local 6 a few minutes ago, the Zenaida Gonzalez card at Sawgrass Apts, where she supposedly checked out an apartment, is dated JUNE 17 not APRIL 17 as stated in the police report.

According to WKMG, who talked to Sawgrass Apt. management, the card was sloppily filled out, which is where the 4/17 date came from. Also, when they tried following up with the potential renter by phone on 6/25, the phone number was invalid.

Also, the apartment Casey led detectives to - #210 - is directly below the Model unit - #212 - used to show potential renters.

This is a potentially huge timeline change in my opinion, not favorable to Casey. This video report was not up on Local6.com yet, I DVR'd and just watched.

Quote Originally Posted by muzikman View Post
    according to wkmg local 6 a few minutes ago, the zenaida gonzalez card at sawgrass apts, where she supposedly checked out an apartment, is dated june 17 not april 17 as stated in the police report.

According to wkmg, who talked to sawgrass apt. Management, the card was sloppily filled out, which is where the 4/17 date came from. Also, when they tried following up with the potential renter by phone on 6/25, the phone number was invalid.

Also, the apartment casey led detectives to - #210 - is directly below the model unit - #212 - used to show potential renters.

This is a potentially huge timeline change in my opinion, not favorable to casey. This video report was not up on local6.com yet, i dvr'd and just watched.
    super interesting!

That is huge! Sounds like maybe Casey was setting up her lie. Then when the card was read as "April 17" it messed up her story.

Whoa! I wonder if anyone remembers what this "Zenaida" woman who viewed the apartment looked like?? Do you think Casey went herself, to "back up" her story, or sent someone else, or ... ??

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    That is huge! Sounds like maybe Casey was setting up her lie. Then when the card was read as "April 17" it messed up her story.
    Or maybe Casey wrote April 17 ... and then someone who worked there remembered "No way it's been that long ago, it had to be June 17." I know whenever I visit an apt, they call me within 1-2 weeks like clockwork to follow up.

Oh man ... June 17 ... this could be either right BEFORE or AFTER *something* happened to Caylee ... right? Is there a consensus yet on when this something probably happened? Do we think Casey was setting up or covering her ass?? (or neither?)

very interesting! wow.. great find muzikman..

Quote Originally Posted by WhitneyLea View Post
    Whoa! I wonder if anyone remembers what this "Zenaida" woman who viewed the apartment looked like?? Do you think Casey went herself, to "back up" her story, or sent someone else, or ... ??
    The police contacted the women who filled out the card and she denied knowing Casey. Also, Casey didn't recognize her when they showed her a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    According to WKMG Local 6 a few minutes ago, the Zenaida Gonzalez card at Sawgrass Apts, where she supposedly checked out an apartment, is dated JUNE 17 not APRIL 17 as stated in the police report.

According to WKMG, who talked to Sawgrass Apt. management, the card was sloppily filled out, which is where the 4/17 date came from. Also, when they tried following up with the potential renter by phone on 6/25, the phone number was invalid.

Also, the apartment Casey led detectives to - #210 - is directly below the Model unit - #212 - used to show potential renters.

This is a potentially huge timeline change in my opinion, not favorable to Casey. This video report was not up on Local6.com yet, I DVR'd and just watched.
    Refresh my memory... why was Casey ever at that complex anyway?

I still doubt anyone has anything to do with Caylee's disappearance besides her own 'good mother.'

No way would Casey's friends or acquaintances cover up a baby's murder.

Quote Originally Posted by jdj8766 View Post
    The police contacted the women who filled out the card and she denied knowing Casey. Also, Casey didn't recognize her when they showed her a picture.
    Oooops... I forgot... it was a real woman.

Ok... back to the original theory.... Casey got her hands on the records & jotted down the woman's name & maybe personal info.... preparing the wild goose chase for her family & LE.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post

You would think the affidavit would be the first read by anyone interested in this case...

The part about not being able to contact this particular ZG contradicts the affidavit, which states that LE called the number on the renter card and they talked to this ZG, who denied any knowledge of Caylee, Casey etc.

Additionally, LE showed Casey this ZG's pic and Casey didn't know her.

Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    Refresh my memory... why was Casey ever at that complex anyway?

Gotta assume LE is doing a handwriting analysis on the ZG card to see if they can tie it to Casey's handwriting.

I still doubt anyone has anything to do with Caylee's disappearance besides her own 'good mother.'

No way would Casey's friends or acquaintances cover up a baby's murder.
    this was where she said she dropped Caylee off...
    I dont think it has anything to do with Caylee's disappearance either but it would poke some holes in Casey's story (big surprise)...I think just having a ZG check out those apartments would be something the defense would use to deflect attention from the real facts or to plant some small doubt..
    the date change makes that a little harder...The only ZG they can match to that place was there AFTER Caylee disappeared...

Quote Originally Posted by ShinaLite View Post
    this was where she said she dropped Caylee off...
    I dont think it has anything to do with Caylee's disappearance either but it would poke some holes in Casey's story (big surprise)...I think just having a ZG check out those apartments would be something the defense would use to deflect attention from the real facts or to plant some small doubt..
    the date change makes that a little harder...The only ZG they can match to that place was there AFTER Caylee disappeared...
    Thanks, SL.

So I wonder why Casey would ever have been there in the first place... was she looking to rent an apt? Looking for drugs?

Would Caylee have still been alive on the 16th & 17th?? Where was Caylee from 6/15 to 6/17?

The "new" date of 6/17 on the card makes even more sense to me.

I'm thinking Casey had been there to look at apartments, maybe with Amy. And Casey probably saw the name on the card.

I think Casey was Zenaida. Many of pics of the nutjob look like totally different people and she looks even different on television. Some of the pics where Casey is pursing her lips a little and wearing sunglasses she looks like a Hispanic girl. The apartment manager may be mistaken. I hope she gets online and looks at all the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by wedavis View Post
    You would think the affidavit would be the first read by anyone interested in this case...

The part about not being able to contact this particular ZG contradicts the affidavit, which states that LE called the number on the renter card and they talked to this ZG, who denied any knowledge of Caylee, Casey etc.

Additionally, LE showed Casey this ZG's pic and Casey didn't know her.
    I have been following this case since the day it hit, since I live in Orlando. I have read/watched/listened to pretty much everything to do with this case.

That's why this is a big deal if true, BECAUSE it contradicts the police report. To me, it makes it look like Casey may have been setting up her story already.

IIRC, the card had Zenaida's current address on it also, which is how the cops checked her out.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast