Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    My best guess is that this is the timeframe when Caylee went "missing". I type that, because it is hard to type the other obvious word.

She was, probably, setting up her latest lie to cover her sorry excuse for a self.

Casey better get right with God, in my humble opinion, and fess up to whatever happened, so she can save her soul.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitneyLea View Post
    Or maybe Casey wrote April 17 ... and then someone who worked there remembered "No way it's been that long ago, it had to be June 17." I know whenever I visit an apt, they call me within 1-2 weeks like clockwork to follow up.

Oh man ... June 17 ... this could be either right BEFORE or AFTER *something* happened to Caylee ... right? Is there a consensus yet on when this something probably happened? Do we think Casey was setting up or covering her ass?? (or neither?)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to housemouse For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post

That's why this is a big deal if true, BECAUSE it contradicts the police report. To me, it makes it look like Casey may have been setting up her story already.

I don't understand what you are getting at with this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by wedavis View Post
    I don't understand what you are getting at with this statement.

Casey picked a name and address out of the phone book, went in herself and filled out a card with Zenaida's info, putting in a false phone number.

In other words, the beginning of her setting up the story of the "nanny".

If the date were actually April 17, how would casey have gotten Zenaida's info? Known that Z had actually been at Sawgrass?

If the date were June 17, Casey did it herself.

Make sense to you yet?

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muzikman For This Useful Post:

According to WKMG Local 6 a few minutes ago, the Zenaida Gonzalez card at Sawgrass Apts, where she supposedly checked out an apartment, is dated JUNE 17 not APRIL 17 as stated in the police report.

According to WKMG, who talked to Sawgrass Apt. management, the card was sloppily filled out, which is where the 4/17 date came from. Also, when they tried following up with the potential renter by phone on 6/25, the phone number was invalid.

Also, the apartment Casey led detectives to - #210 - is directly below the Model unit - #212 - used to show potential renters.

This is a potentially huge timeline change in my opinion, not favorable to Casey. This video report was not up on Local6.com yet, I DVR'd and just watched.

I can't find this information anywhere. In order to believe this I need a link. It isn't in an article on the WKMG website.

Casey picked a name and address out of the phone book, went in herself and filled out a card with Zenaida's info, putting in a false phone number.

If the date were actually April 17, how would casey have gotten Zenaida's info? Known that Z had actually been at Sawgrass?

Make sense to you yet?
    But if she was filling it out/setting it up, she could have put *any* date. I don't understand how having this card actually helps her in any way.

Casey had to have known ZG had been to look at an apartment there. Forgive me if this has been answered already but did someone see her at the apartments? I have been racking my brain trying to figure out how Casey knew ZG had been there. And yes I want to say Casey went herself on 6/17 but ZG already confirmed she went herself so how did Casey possibly know that?

I hope someone posts the link to this new info also. If it is true, and turned over to LE, I'm sure they can easily check the handwriting to see if it is Casey's. While I'm hoping, I hope those dogs are wrong and Caylee is somewhere safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickelfoo View Post
    Casey had to have known ZG had been to look at an apartment there. Forgive me if this has been answered already but did someone see her at the apartments? I have been racking my brain trying to figure out how Casey knew ZG had been there. And yes I want to say Casey went herself on 6/17 but ZG already confirmed she went herself so how did Casey possibly know that?

The theory is Casey was there maybe with Amy (Amy was apartment looking at that time according to facebook postings) and maybe Casey saw her card, or was in the room when this ZG woman gave out her info. LE needs to go back to the leasing office and see if Amy or Casey filled out an "I'm looking" card.

But I still am not going to buy this new June date until I get a link.

Quote Originally Posted by tttterri View Post
    I hope someone posts the link to this new info also. If it is true, and turned over to LE, I'm sure they can easily check the handwriting to see if it is Casey's. While I'm hoping, I hope those dogs are wrong and Caylee is somewhere safe.
    This is getting frustrating: PLEASE! Read the affidavit! (or posts about it before posting).

You would think the affidavit would be the first read by anyone interested in this case...

The part about not being able to contact this particular ZG contradicts the affidavit, which states that LE called the number on the renter card and they talked to this ZG, who denied any knowledge of Caylee, Casey etc.

Additionally, LE showed Casey this ZG's pic and Casey didn't know her.

For the last time...geez

The theory is Casey was there maybe with Amy (Amy was apartment looking at that time according to facebook postings) and maybe Casey saw her card, or was in the room when this ZG woman gave out her info. LE needs to go back to the leasing office and see if Amy or Casey filled out an "I'm looking" card.

But I still am not going to buy this new June date until I get a link.
    I agree. The information coming out is crazy and many times incorrect. I am not saying by any means this is incorrect, only time will tell. Your right the question is, who else looked at apartments THAT day??

MsRyber is offline Lacks Insight, but has great Common Sense.

Make sense to you yet?
    That doesn't make sense to me.

The police tracked down the ZG from the Sawgrass. See Page 5 of Arrest Affidavit. She was contacted and was willing to complete a sworn statement. Casey didn't fill out the card with ZG's info. It has been confirmed that A "ZG" had filled out the card.

But that doesn't mean Casey wasn't there and had seen this. We just don't know if she was there. It is quite possible she had seen the place. The manager and maintenance person said they had never saw Caylee. (Page 4 of Arrest Affidavit) I find it interesting that they didn't confirm or deny seeing Casey (at least in what the detective mentioned in the affidavit).

Make sense to you yet?
    NO!

Police called the ZG that filled out the card and talked to her. This ZG doesn't know Casey or Caylee.

If this new date is true all it means is that the theory about Casey having seen the card somehow recently and got the crazy idea to pin a murder on her is more believable than if Casey somehow remembered her name for three months.

Respectfully snipped ~
    The part about not being able to contact this particular ZG contradicts the affidavit, which states that LE called the number on the renter card and they talked to this ZG, who denied any knowledge of Caylee, Casey etc.

Additionally, LE showed Casey this ZG's pic and Casey didn't know her.
    Ahhhh.... but did the police show the manager, or ask the manager when Casey was with them, if they had ever seen Casey before? Maybe Casey was there the day ZG showed up to look at the apt. Why....who knows. But Casey got this info from somewhere, in my opinion. Maybe she was there for some reason...

Salem

WKMG reported this at 6pm today. I heard it. It's not posted on their web site yet.

I would also be interested to see a link...

but it is very interesting new info, if it is true.
    My two best friends.

"A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast