Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
Reposting this

Please continue here!

Originally posted by christine2448

Before posting, look around the forum!!!!

FORUM DEDICATED TO THE DISAPPEARANCE OF CAYLEE ANTHONY

there are threads already started on many topics.

please...please....please...before posting look at the forum and put your posts in the proper area.

eta....I posted this last night to try and explain the purpose of having a forum
I posted that to explain to new posters how 'it works'.....k......

Imagine this.......someone walks into a police station...says, my grandchild is missing...file gets opened...A THREAD....we started this case with A THREAD...this thread, went on and on...prolly got in the teens (we close at 15 to 20 pages and start new)....then we decide..OK...one FILE (thread) is not working...we need to spread out. So we open a forum...MANY FILES (threads) each discussing a particular part of the case.

So, if you want to talk about Myspace, go to here, Myspace and facebook comments

If you want to talk about 911 calls, go here
911 Transcripts

If you want to see maps of the area, go here
Maps

If you want to know about searches, go here
The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

Think Ricardo is the dad? I do...LOL...go here
Casey and Ricardo

The discussion thread is to bring up things there is NOT ALREADY being discussed. Look through the forum before posting....post in the right area.

No one is trying to be mean. You ALL ROCK! Just trying to organize so this goes smooth. Lately it's been post after post of the same thing in this one thread....it's not helping.

There is an AMAZING group of posters joined here...let's make it work.

Throwing out donated gifts? Ungrateful.
Doing it in front of news cameras? Tacky.
Getting bagged for it on national TV? Priceless.

My satellite just went out! What are Cindy and Nancy talking about??? someone fill me in.

My DISH satellite just went out. Can someone tell me about phonecall to NG from Cindy?

Nancy is being nice to Cindy. Asking why she cancelled vist today. Cindy saying it was to protect Caylee.

Moxie and Bam, that's kinda weird isn't it?

They cut the NG and Cindy conversation short on my end and went to commercial. I was beginning to think I was losing Cable Modem to as I jumped over to the new # 55 and no-one was here !

Cindy feels they are on the right track to finding Caylee. Casey doesn't trust police. Cindy doesn't trust cadaver dog.

Cindy was saying that there was a way out for Casyee if she did not want to be a mom anymoore....that they would have taken care of the child. But it does not work that way in the real world.

I have a daughter that is a clone of Casey......and trust me , there is NOTHING that she does that makes any sense. difference is, I don't act like this Cindy chick.

If this entire family thought this child was out there..........they should be out there looking for her! Simple

They cut the NG and Cindy conversation short on my end and went to commercial. I was beginning to think I was losing Cable Modem to as I jumped over to the new # 55 and no-one was here !

LMAO, Cindy is going to be livid, they cut her short twice.

My cable just went out. Can someone tell me about phonecall to NG from Cindy?

Casey's a wonderful mom.... even carries an EXTRA KEY in her pocket just in case she's carrying things in from the car & locks her purse/keys & daughter in the car.

NG asks about the "cadaver dogs".....

She's says it was only ONE cadaver dog.... ONE DOG.....

Then she says, the next day they brought another dog. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members