Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wedavis, thats what I'm wondering. There are a number of people stating she moved out on the 9th and grandma Cindy said she had her on Father's day. What was happening between the two dates? Why isn't Cindy stating what happened on Fathers Day, such as were her and Casey on good terms? Was it an hour visit or a overnight visit and so on...

you can prove a putative father posthumously. but there has to be either evidence that the father recognized the child while alive or definitive blood tests. on a general level, why does it matter (or why does LE want to know) if jesus is the father? i would understand if they were trying to prove that the father was someone who was alive (and could aide and abet casey), but i am missing the significance of a dead guy being caylee's dad. please explain?

on an unrelated note, there is this behavior by guilty defendants (and their families) that is often very telling. basically, the defendant thinks, well as long as no one can see inside my head, no one can ever know the truth. so i will just stick to my story, no matter how unbelievable it becomes, because without a way to get in my head, the police can never implicate me. family members act the same way, and their behavior is augmented by the fact that their credibility is riding on the defendant's (which could explain cindy and george's inane inconsistencies).

while it is true that there is no magical tool that can just glance into someone's true thought process, the problem with this line of thinking is that eventually enough evidence will prove the truth, regardless if the defendant opens up. and then, when there finally is enough evidence (read: forensics), the defendant looks even guiltier by bottling up instead of just giving their side of the story when it actually mattered.

i think casey is banking on the fact that no one will ever know what happened if she doesnt talk; however, i hope that dna and documentary evidence (phone records, computer records, security tapes, gas cans, etc) will prove otherwise....

Wedavis, thats what I'm wondering. There are a number of people stating she moved out on the 9th and grandma Cindy said she had her on Father's day. What was happening between the two dates? Why isn't Cindy stating what happened on Fathers Day, such as were her and Casey on good terms? Was it an hour visit or a overnight visit and so on...

Why isn't Cindy stating why she'd say to 911 that her daughter had not been around in a month when not only had she been there (and caught by dad at 2:25 on the 24th since they know the minute) and interacted with her father, but also STOLEN from them in the process? :bang:

It could be that your mother worked a LOT and from a young age? Mine was in school for quite a while and later was very ill. I don't know much about her past but I recall her working as an RN when I was small for at least 5 years before returning to school and then becoming ill.

you can prove a putative father posthumously. but there has to be either evidence that the father recognized the child while alive or definitive blood tests. on a general level, why does it matter (or why does LE want to know) if jesus is the father? i would understand if they were trying to prove that the father was someone who was alive (and could aide and abet casey), but i am missing the significance of a dead guy being caylee's dad. please explain?

In my opinion, I think they are trying to prove that JO is NOT the father. I don't think the cops believe any story coming from the Anthony's. And, since a father with another family may not want a out-of-wedlock daughter around, wouldn't he have a motive to get rid of her?

Long shot, I know. Casey did something on her own, I believe.

In reference to a poster on the closed thread...heck can't remember who...Something tells me they're trying to move up the time line. Jesse reported he heard from Casey on the 24th (Caylee in the background call)...what time was that? According GP Casey was at the house about 2pm...no Caylee...Caylee was at Zanny's. Interesting to note what time Jesse spoke to her. She was going to work according to GP...obviously she means she was going on the computer to promote Fusian. If he actually saw Casey on that date (convenient), why did GM say she had just found her after a month? Sorry, I'm a stickler for dates when a missing child is involved. Please forgive me if this has been discussed. I went to the gym to work off steam and caught this on tv and couldn't wait to get back here to get my thoughts written. So much for working off steam!!

Will someone clarify for me: I understand George is saying he saw/interacted with Casey on the 24th re, gas cans. Did he say it was just Casey (like did she show up alone)or did he say he saw/interacted with Caylee on that date also?

Where did this "Casey had an accomplice" bit come from?

I have a huge fear of what she did with the gas. She had credit cards to get gas at a gas station. Why would she need gas in a container??? It makes me sick to think!!

It could be that your mother worked a LOT and from a young age? Mine was in school for quite a while and later was very ill. I don't know much about her past but I recall her working as an RN when I was small for at least 5 years before returning to school and then becoming ill.

She worked for 5 1/2 years from age 18 to 24. She also took off 6 months when I was born. (She was actually between jobs at that time.) She only worked for the Air Force for about 2 1/2 years.

mollymalone said:
I remember typing that earlier from Lee's comments on Shep's show.

Yes, Lee said that the young man didn't know he was the father.
Cindy now says that the young man knew and that he and Casey decided mutually that his family wouldn't know about Caylee.

Molly, I brought this over from the last thread because I wanted to thank you for responding. I was pretty sure that Lee had said in his interview today that Caylee's dad didn't know he was her father, but I'm so tired this evening that I was questioning it after hearing Cindy claim again that he did know and had an agreement with Casey.

Sooooo....brother says father of Caylee didn't know he was the father. Cindy says he did and agreed not to be part of Caylee's life. Hmmmm. If there really were some agreement with the father, surely Lee would know about that and not say that the guy didn't even know he was Caylee's dad.

I'm not sure what to think about this family -- I keep trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but they can't both be right about this. That leaves me to believe neither of them are telling the truth!

Thanks again, Molly! You saved me a lot of digging...sure do appreciate it!! :blowkiss:

I'm wondering the same thing.

Its been speculated by Fox reporters, and guests that she does have an accomplice, because if Le is cosidering granting her partial immunity, they seem to think she has an accomplice!

I don't know how to bring posts over from the closed thread but post# 205 on the previous discussion thread# 55 is what I was referring to -- about Cindy calling Holly a liar, and for what reason she would do that.

Sorry about that! :crazy:

George slipped up big time. I think he has been caught in a lie. He was trying to move up the date that the gas cans were retrieved from Casey's car? Why would that matter?

Either George is lying or this AGAIN means the real timeline is in question. And why the heck doesn't a mother know the exact day her own daughter went missing (or is lying about it)? First she said the 9th, then it was proven to be after the 15th and now it really may be the 25th? W*F?

I think george's entire story about seeing Casey on the 24th was a lie. I hope he tells the same story to cops, and gets prosecuted for it. You can tell by Cindy's face and body language while he was spinning this tale that she was VERY nervous! I think it's because she made up this story and rehearsed it w/ him, but was afraid he wouldn't get it right. As someone stated earlier, Cindy doesn't like for anyone but herself to speak. did you notice how she kept finishing his sentences?

I found the whole thing interesting, it seemed like the father was telling on Casey not helping her. I also think they are trying to screw up the timeline. And the only thing that this helps is Cindy's story. Remember Cindy first said that she last saw Caylee on the 9th, or something. Then after the video at the retirement home, we knew she had lied, and it was the 15th. That would make her the last verifiable person to be with Caylee. Now all of a sudden out of nowhere, George sees them on the 16th leaving with backpacks. What is going on here?

I'll bet the OPD sets up chairs, makes popcorn and shouts
Showtime everytime the Odd Couple gets on TV. I'd love to hear their
reactions to all of these new stories and changed dates and facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff