Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 510

Thread: Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

  1. #451
    CheckDaFacts's Avatar
    CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Big city
    Posts
    1,582
    Quote Originally Posted by DianeB View Post
    That was in 2006! I think George's employment has been how you say, sporadic.

    LOL, I think the whole lot is nuts!

    I must be doing my quotes wrong? Only picking up second half of response, sorry if my quotes appear to be mismatched.

  2. #452
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    9,171
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I think that is where Cindy messed up the "plan" by getting angry over the Credit Card bills. She didn't intend on getting the police involved in the whole Caylee saga and realized too late what she had done. It was too late after she made the first 911 call. She knew they would find out that Caylee was missing then. She had to call back to cover up...so it began with LE at that point.
    Hmmm. . . now that kind of makes sense of a lot of this.

  3. #453
    CheckDaFacts's Avatar
    CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Big city
    Posts
    1,582
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    So she was never missing? Please explain.
    Hey was that a door in Casey's bedroom? Tried to get better angle but camera too far away. Saw the trim on the bottom then wondered if it was a crank style window.

  4. #454
    CheckDaFacts's Avatar
    CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Big city
    Posts
    1,582
    Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    Hmmm. . . now that kind of makes sense of a lot of this.
    We know how you and I view Cindy

  5. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by CheckDaFacts View Post
    The purse was to make it look like someone ripped off Casey and took the car, drove it till it was empty. They wanted it towed, that's why it was left in a 24/7 lit lot. Something screwed their tale up. Oh yeah, it was Cindy freaking out, My daughter has been missing for 30 days, I found her I can't find my granddaughter, the car smells like a damn dead body! George called Lee before Cindy made those phone calls on the night of the 15th and told him I'm worried about your mother, Lee said he did not know about the car until he got to their home. This may be why Lee told Casey had he known he was being recorded, he would not have answered like he did. I feel he was referencing what he testified to on the stand, being the above statement.
    My first thought when it was parked at a "check cashing" place was the clientel of such an operation. People who go to "check cashing" places are not what I would consider to be "upstanding individuals" or they would do like everyone else and use a bank. I could see them parking the car there to try to get it stolen as people there are hard up for fast cash.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South FloriDUH
    Posts
    13,540
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I think that is where Cindy messed up the "plan" by getting angry over the Credit Card bills. She didn't intend on getting the police involved in the whole Caylee saga and realized too late what she had done. It was too late after she made the first 911 call. She knew they would find out that Caylee was missing then. She had to call back to cover up...so it began with LE at that point.
    But really - how would LE have found out? If she had just stuck to the stolen car and the stolen CC - LE wouldn't have come out and said "where's your little girl?" Even if Caylee was brought up all that would have been needed to say is. . . . .

    c'mon - all together now . . . . . .


    "SHE'S AT THE BABYSITTERS"!!!!!!

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    One thing for sure - they will never be CREDIBLE witnesses on the stand. They have blown all their credibility.

    But on the other hand (you wear a glove - lol) LE (esp. the feds) know they are lying and maybe even telling them to do so - so as to keep their "investigation" under the radar. I'm still holding out that she is alive. It just doesn't make any sense that THIS MANY people are THAT "STOOPID". C'mon - they have got to have seen themselves on TV by now - they are not total morons (or exhibit a below 70 IQ) - so they know what they must look like. But its all in the name of saving Caylee and helping the feds - well so be it.
    They may not be credible witnesses on the stand, but I can't WAIT to watch a cross-examination of both of them by the Prosecutor! They will be squirming!

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The Altered State of TropiCalifornia
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    That right there is exactly true. Just as Cindy did about the shed, bamboo and shovel and just as George did tonight on Greta about the gas cans.
    Can you picture Casey out in the back yard digging up bamboo? I'm sorry, I can't. TMI = made up story

    Personal assistant to mow the lawns and redo the area in front of the shed.

    Do any of you think the gas might have gone into the sand box and into the trunk? Just thinkin' out loud.
    "It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~~ JA






  9. #459
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,447
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    But then he had to have seen the pizza! Or better yet, smelled it. Wait how many days did Cindy actually count back in that media clip?
    She counted 19 days!

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Around here somewhere
    Posts
    12,732
    Since my opinion of the whole thing is changing, I only have one question. If the car wasn't really stolen, why didn't Caey disappear in the time they were waiting for the cops? She knew that the car thing was bs and as an adult she didn't have to wait around. She had every right to leave.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

  11. #461
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyDrewNY View Post
    I'd be interested in knowing more gaudy details of the divorce. Who initiated it and why, and why then the reconciliation? Something over someone elses head? Is there any links re facts on this matter? sorry if a repeat.
    George filed for divorce on 12/29/05 and it went on for 2 years until dismissed on 11/28/07. There has been alot of stress in this family in the past few years. That means he filed for divorce from Cindy when Caylee was just 4 months old. Was he living at home during this time? Did he have a separate residence? I don't know anyone who is divorcing for 2 years and living in the same home.

    It was easier for Casey and Caylee to live with Mom since the parents were divorcing and George wasn't living at home. Then they decide to stop the divorce for whatever reason at the end of 2007, and George moves back home. Casey and Caylee living in the same house are now interferring with the parent's reconciliation?

    http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk...CaseID=4514690

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,998
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I think that is where Cindy messed up the "plan" by getting angry over the Credit Card bills. She didn't intend on getting the police involved in the whole Caylee saga and realized too late what she had done. It was too late after she made the first 911 call. She knew they would find out that Caylee was missing then. She had to call back to cover up...so it began with LE at that point.
    Your theory puts a whole new spin on this:

    "Mom," Casey Anthony said. "I just saw your nice little cameo on TV."

    "Which one," Cindy Anthony said.

    "What do you mean, which one?" Casey Anthony said.

    "Which one?" Cindy Anthony said. "I did four different ones, and I haven't seen them all. I've only seen one or two so far."

    "You don't know what my involvement is in (inaudible)?" Casey Anthony asked.

    "Casey," Cindy Anthony said.

    "Mom," Casey Anthony said.

    "No, I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart," Cindy Anthony said. "You are not telling me where she's at."

    "Because I don't (expletive) know where she's at," Casey Anthony said. "You are kidding me?"

    "Casey, don't waste your call screaming and hollering at me," Cindy Anthony said.

    "Waste my call sitting in the jail?" Casey Anthony said.

    "Whose fault is it you're sitting in jail?" Cindy Anthony said. "Are you blaming me you are sitting in the jail? Blame yourself for telling lies. What do you mean it is not your fault? What do you mean it's not your fault, sweetheart? If you would have told them the truth and not lied about everything…"

    "Do me a favor and just tell me what Tony's number is," Casey Anthony said. "I don't want to talk to you. Forget it."

  13. #463
    CheckDaFacts's Avatar
    CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Big city
    Posts
    1,582
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    My first thought when it was parked at a "check cashing" place was the clientel of such an operation. People who go to "check cashing" places are not what I would consider to be "upstanding individuals" or they would do like everyone else and use a bank. I could see them parking the car there to try to get it stolen as people there are hard up for fast cash.
    People not able to get credit for numerous reason use them too, just to stay afloat, ugly loans. Yes, excellent point.

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South FloriDUH
    Posts
    13,540
    Quote Originally Posted by L L & S View Post
    Can you picture Casey out in the back yard digging up bamboo? I'm sorry, I can't. TMI = made up story

    Personal assistant to mow the lawns and redo the area in front of the shed.

    Do any of you think the gas might have gone into the sand box and into the trunk? Just thinkin' out loud.
    I'm not buying that Caylee was put in the sandbox (deceased) and then moved. Kiddies play sand is real fine and REALLY retains water. Even if she would have only been in the 15 minutes -(sorry about gross factor) - dead bodies leak. And they leak from a lot of different openings. Those dogs would have been ALL OVER that sandbox - in a heartbeat.

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,785
    Quote Originally Posted by L L & S View Post
    Can you picture Casey out in the back yard digging up bamboo? I'm sorry, I can't. TMI = made up story

    Personal assistant to mow the lawns and redo the area in front of the shed.

    Do any of you think the gas might have gone into the sand box and into the trunk? Just thinkin' out loud.
    No, I don't see Casey digging up bamboo. I see her using the shovel to break into the shed though and Cindy explaining away why she had the shovel.

    What's the chances of George being charged with filing a false police report for the stolen gas? 3 1/2 gallons of gas total and 2 cans is a bit small to add up to 50 bucks.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

  16. #466
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    She counted 19 days!
    Oh, now I remember my point...and I had brought it up before...how did she know when the pizza was put into the trunk?

  17. #467
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Southeast US
    Posts
    2,256
    If the Anthony family read here and see the "mistruths" that were caught by WS there will be another set of "mistruths" to cover for those told on Greta tonight. It never ends. I hope someone in LE is watching these interviews or at least read here so that they can catch them all. It will help the prosecution's case tremendously. Their credibility is shot. I can't see any jury buying anything the Anthony family says in support of their daughter.

  18. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    So she was never missing? Please explain.
    Cindy was the last person KNOWN to be seen with Caylee alive. I repeat...there is NO sighting of Caylee with anyone after June 15th.

    Something happened either that evening or early on the 16th. The cover up kicked in immediately after Caylee died.

    I think Casey stayed at home, but they had to say she didn't because they had to make a plan to distance themselves. They couldn't very well say that Casey was living there without Caylee...now could they?

    George mentioned that he walked into the garage to get the tire thing out of the trunk which means Casey pulled the car in. This could easily be how she wasn't seen by neighbors coming and going. She simply parked in the garage.

    If she had left to be "on her own"...why would she drop by to get clothes for "work"? She would have had the clothes with her.

    Where was Cindy? I thought she had already taken vacation time at that point?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  19. #469
    Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    She counted 19 days!
    I thought she said 13, 14,15,17, 19 days not just 19 days.

  20. #470
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryad View Post
    George filed for divorce on 12/29/05 and it went on for 2 years until dismissed on 11/28/07.
    Ho Ho Ho, Merrrry Christmas!

  21. #471
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,768
    Quote Originally Posted by DianeB View Post
    Your theory puts a whole new spin on this:

    "Mom," Casey Anthony said. "I just saw your nice little cameo on TV."

    "Which one," Cindy Anthony said.

    "What do you mean, which one?" Casey Anthony said.

    "Which one?" Cindy Anthony said. "I did four different ones, and I haven't seen them all. I've only seen one or two so far."

    "You don't know what my involvement is in (inaudible)?" Casey Anthony asked.

    "Casey," Cindy Anthony said.

    "Mom," Casey Anthony said.

    "No, I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart," Cindy Anthony said. "You are not telling me where she's at."

    "Because I don't (expletive) know where she's at," Casey Anthony said. "You are kidding me?"

    "Casey, don't waste your call screaming and hollering at me," Cindy Anthony said.

    "Waste my call sitting in the jail?" Casey Anthony said.

    "Whose fault is it you're sitting in jail?" Cindy Anthony said. "Are you blaming me you are sitting in the jail? Blame yourself for telling lies. What do you mean it is not your fault? What do you mean it's not your fault, sweetheart? If you would have told them the truth and not lied about everything…"

    "Do me a favor and just tell me what Tony's number is," Casey Anthony said. "I don't want to talk to you. Forget it."
    Yes, that was one weird exchange. At that point, I did think there was some way that Cindy was involved...just not sure now.

  22. #472
    CheckDaFacts's Avatar
    CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Big city
    Posts
    1,582
    "Mom," Casey Anthony said. "I just saw your nice little cameo on TV."

    "Which one," Cindy Anthony said.

    "What do you mean, which one?" Casey Anthony said.

    "Which one?" Cindy Anthony said. "I did four different ones, and I haven't seen them all. I've only seen one or two so far."

    "You don't know what my involvement is in (inaudible)?" Casey Anthony asked.

    "Casey," Cindy Anthony said.

    "Mom," Casey Anthony said.

    Some of us and you included, knew this stunk of high feel in the blanks--------

  23. #473
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South FloriDUH
    Posts
    13,540
    Boy DianeB - when you look at that "banter" now - really makes you wonder now don't it?

  24. #474
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tampa, Fl.
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Since my opinion of the whole thing is changing, I only have one question. If the car wasn't really stolen, why didn't Caey disappear in the time they were waiting for the cops? She knew that the car thing was bs and as an adult she didn't have to wait around. She had every right to leave.
    I have thought about that too and wondered if it was possibly the fact that she had lied her way out of many things in the past and actually felt somewhat invinsible...

    She kept saying we will get her (caylee) in the morning and Lee's testimony at the bond hearing was that he just put it to her..
    "The Police are on thier way..Casey what are you going to say when they get here?"
    that's when she "broke down" and told him I havent seen Caylee in 31 days..I don't think she was doing a whole lot of thinking really...I think it was that moment she put her story in action...

  25. #475
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
    If the Anthony family read here and see the "mistruths" that were caught by WS there will be another set of "mistruths" to cover for those told on Greta tonight. It never ends. I hope someone in LE is watching these interviews or at least read here so that they can catch them all. It will help the prosecution's case tremendously. Their credibility is shot. I can't see any jury buying anything the Anthony family says in support of their daughter.
    I wonder what would happen if the media didn't try to interview them? If they point blank said..."you know what? nothing you say makes any sense and until you tell the truth we're done with you."
    Hey, I've stated I'd like to believe in fairytales.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #36
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 364
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 12:21 PM
  2. Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #35
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 436
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 05:36 AM
  3. Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #31
    By christine2448 in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 414
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 09:21 AM
  4. Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion # 18
    By Nicole_LongIsland in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 517
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 05:54 PM
  5. Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #17
    By christine2448 in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 362
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 11:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •