Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Chico!!

from the last thread..

I think Cindy was truly concerned where her granddaughter was in the inital 911 calls. (Guilty maybe of not really Casey to get in trouble, none the less, but I hear it differently I guess than others..) The child lived in their home from day one, as a grandma of a young girl myself, as much as I may not care for the words/actions of Cindy, I do believe she was concerned when she placed the call. I've been in a position of my grandbaby's mom being killed by a drunk driver at 18 yrs , so it is easy for myself to understand when one is placed immediately in a position of unbearable news to understand how the mind "fights" against believing what one knows they are hearing. It's like your brain splits in 2 pieces, 1/2 knows what you heard and the other 1/2 says it's not or can't be true.. I think Casey's parents in their hearts know/or believe Casey knows it may be to hard for them to accept right now. Anyway, jmo..

sorry for your loss Staitfan...
There has been a lot that comes out of Cindy's mouth that has raised my hinky meter but one thing I have felt all along is her voice, her words, in that last 911 call truly sounded like pure terror...I don't know if someone can fake such a thing but it felt very real and true to me..as to what information she has had since...I do not know and I do hear a different tone in her voice..
But that call sounded authentic to me personally...

Did anyone ever find out why George and Cindy waited so long after the notice from the tow yard to pick up the car?

Cindy stated in an interview that they got the notice of the certified letter on a Saturday. The post office was closed and they waited until Monday to pick up the certified letter from the post office. When they opened the letter and saw what it was about it was too late to pick up the car from the tow yard. This is why they went on that Tuesday. This was Cindy's statement.

sorry I don't have the quote from this - I brought this over from the last thread. It was about Cindy thinking that today's charges are the only ones they will have against Casey.

And, along with my "hold out" theory - that is about the only thing Cindy is telilng the truth about. I do believe there was a murder. I do believe there is a body. But I believe that Casey is, at best, an accomplice, in that event. That murder is intricately connected to Caylee. Either the feds know exactly where Caylee is and are ferverishly working to "liberate" her and, at the same time, trying to find this body so they can ID it - or they already have this body and know who it is but still can't get to Caylee.

I have just never seen THIS MANY people lie as much as they do - even after speaking with the feds. I just don't get it.

Thanks Chico!!

from the last thread..

sorry for your loss Staitfan...
There has been a lot that comes out of Cindy's mouth that has raised my hinky meter but one thing I have felt all along is her voice, her words, in that last 911 call truly sounded like pure terror...I don't know if someone can fake such a thing but it felt very real and true to me..as to what information she has had since...I do not know and I do hear a different tone in her voice..
But that call sounded authentic to me personally...
Sorry for your lose Staitfan.
Your compassion is understandable but this is not the case here. Not in my opinion. Too many lies and it goes beyond what one should be doing to find an innocent child. Cindy keeps focus off Caylee in reality and places it on Casey. There is a limitation Cindy and George have both crossed that threshold.

Cindy has already started the babysitter killed Caylee story. When asked tonight if she thought Caylee was still alive she said (paraphrased) "yes, I feel she is still alive or at least she was when the babysitter got her". I will try and find the interview...either LKL or Greta.

I also think that Cindy is the key. I don't think they told Cindy what happened until later on. I think that Casey and George know exactly what happened. Think about it, now he has made it so him and Casey are now the last people to see Caylee alive. The house has to be the crime scene. Where else would whatever happened happen?

I honestly do not think the family thought Casey would be arrested. They did not count on LE taking Casey to Sawgrass Apts., then to find Zenaida's mothers place, and to Universal. Casey did not have this part scripted for her. Now she is in jail where her communications/visiting are being recorded and no one can tell her what to say.

Either the feds know exactly where Caylee is and are ferverishly working to "liberate" her and, at the same time, trying to find this body so they can ID it - or they already have this body and know who it is but still can't get to Caylee.

Law Enforcement is not this cruel.

Cindy has already started the babysitter killed Caylee story. When asked tonight if she thought Caylee was still alive she said (paraphrased) "yes, I feel she is still alive or at least she was when the babysitter got her". I will try and find the interview...either LKL or Greta.

I heard that statement as well.

Ok, I know that I am not that popular and that what I say is suspect...I can live with that. But there was a myspace that I found the first day I heard about this case that said that Caylee was last seen by her grandfather when Casey took her the grandparents house. That George was the lst one to see her and that Cindy was at work. The profile picture was a pretty dark haired woman standing with a sunset in the background. It also listed all the places that Zenaida had supposedly lived. It was not Caseys page or any of hte ones I have seen so far. I looked on the Myspace thread page and it isn't there. Can someone please help me try to find it? Or if it has been found let me know.

Thank you ShinaLite and CheckDaFacts, you are very kind.

I certainly don't agree with Casey's parents at all but I'm sure it is very overwhelming to them.. Forgetting dates of things is easy to do. That being said, I would have turned her in for her antics a long time ago, if she had learned to pay for her actions, ie: lying, stealing when she was younger she may not be in jail right now. Unfortunately, doesn't seem she was ever made to, that's part of why I think Cindy may have been hesitant to call at first but did due to Caylee missing. If Caylee wasn't missing Cindy probably wouldn't have called police re: Casey no matter what she did.. That's just my thought anyway, Cindy is a good example for all young parents, better to teach them when they are young than wait until it is so far out of hand one could end up in their situation..

Either the feds know exactly where Caylee is and are ferverishly working to "liberate" her and, at the same time, trying to find this body so they can ID it - or they already have this body and know who it is but still can't get to Caylee.

I saw Greta's interview with LE tonight. I do not for one moment think that Caylee is alive anywhere.
All of this weaving of tales is just too dramatic. Casey knows what happened to Caylee, and so does this entire family, IMO. They had the rest of the night of the 15th to concoct their story and until noon on the 16th when LE came back to the house and wound up taking Casey for the ride all over town.

I know some of you think I'm crazy. But, I was called crazy weeks ago when I first started saying George was involved. Then, I was called crazy again when I just kept insisting that Cindy was the last documented person to be with Caylee alive.

I have always been one to "think outside the box". I have also watched the feds work. Man they are good. And they are quiet. You don't know what's hit you until AFTER you wake up. They are sly, they are cunning, and they can be quite devious.

This case stinks to high heavens. It is obvious that Cindy, George, Lee, and yes, even Casey loved that little girl. They have a nice house, neatly groomed yard - everything points to a "typical" family. Until now. Now, we a getting a picture of this evil family, lying, blaming everybody, all the dirty laundry coming out in public. Face it - we all have dirty laundry. It's this lying. Even after they have talked to the feds. They don't play. They tell you straight up. And, yes they were separated when they were interviewed. That's SOP. And for the past few days, we haven't seen or heard much outta them. then here we go again tonight. Lies, contradicting their own statements - even some that were "sworn" statements made on the stand during the bond hearing. That doesn't add up. Maybe I am crazy, maybe I'm just hold out hope that Caylee is alive, or maybe, just maybe I'm right.

Its all in those forensics - I know they have the prelimns back. I honestly believe that if those tests came back with "high confidence" they would have at least upped the charges today.

Please don't slap me. Its all just my opinion.

If Caylee per Casey was in danger info should have been provided immediately. Instead Casey never reports her daughter missing? If the family was in danger per Casey the whole lot could have gone into protective custody then info provided to LE/FBI who could have traced Caylee then again we have an unknown offender who is known, who was also the invisable baby sitter. Handled responsibly instead of acting like their all stoned. We would not then have this made for tv grim reality show mutating as we speak.

That is not being cruel - if that is the case - I believe they have already told the GP's that they know where she is and so far she is safe. And then told them they have better keep their traps shut - or just keep on lying and making these stories up - keep the masses entertained while we work under the radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling