1236 users online (261 members and 975 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    372

    2008.08.06 Cindy on NG

    Did anyone hear Cindy on NG? She knows where Cayle is..?? what?????
    Also said that LE was helping them find her???? That Casey is in jail keeping her mouth shut to "protect" Caylee.



    Oh..and its a "victory" for them that Casey was charged.

  2. #2
    poco's Avatar
    poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Flora-frickin-duh
    Posts
    38,905
    Quote Originally Posted by santos1014 View Post
    Did anyone hear Cindy on NG? She knows where Cayle is..?? what?????
    Also said that LE was helping them find her???? That Casey is in jail keeping her mouth shut to "protect" Caylee.



    Oh..and its a "victory" for them that Casey was charged.
    Yes, heard that. Don't for a minute believe it. Bunch of BS.

    And after Caylee was taken by these people, Casey was told to go out and party and act like she was having a really good time.........

    So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Collings Lakes, NJ
    Posts
    6,274
    I was falling asleep but heard her call in. Here's part of the transcript from CNN:

    GRACE: Joining me right now is a very special guest, joining us by phone is Cindy Anthony. Thank you for being with us.

    ANTHONY: Hey, Nancy. I`m only here because of Holly.

    GRACE: I understand. Tell us -- I can see when you are speaking on camera how much it hurt you not to go to that visitation today. Why didn`t.

    ANTHONY: Absolutely. Absolutely.

    GRACE: Why didn`t you go to the jail?

    ANTHONY: I didn`t go to the jail because I`m protecting Caylee`s well-being. And that is.

    GRACE: Can you explain to us how -- not go -- how -- and I understand you think you`re going to be overheard and it`s going to be released to the media. Understood and agree.

    ANTHONY: I`m not -- I don`t think I`m going to be overheard, Nance. It`s a fact that they tape everything.

    GRACE: It will be.

    ANTHONY: Exactly.

    GRACE: It will be.

    ANTHONY: And they.

    GRACE: But why is it that what she may say about the search for Caylee would hurt Caylee?

    ANTHONY: Well, again, the people that have her -- the whole reason Casey is behind bars is because she`s protecting Caylee`s safety. And I cannot say that enough.

    Unfortunately, you know, I can`t say things that`s going to jeopardize what we`re doing looking for this child. And I refuse to do so. And I`m not going to waste my time worrying about justifying pictures that you`re showing on your show every night that are two and three years old.

    I do want to address.

    GRACE: Well, what about the ones that are five days after Caylee went missing? The one I just showed.

    ANTHONY: Well, one of the local reporters, Nancy -- one of the local reporters verified with a Fusion employee that that was taken on June 13th, which was prior to Caylee`s disappearance.

    GRACE: Well, before you go any further.

    ANTHONY: The reason I called.

    GRACE: . the photographer that took those photos has given us the date of five days after Caylee went missing, which was the 15th. I know that you guys saw her on the morning of the 16th. And the others are taken by a fellow partier, who also states it`s five days later.

    So that`s two sources supporting the date of the photos. But forget the photos. I want to.

    ANTHONY: OK. Forget the photos. The reason I`m calling is.

    GRACE: The search for Caylee.

    ANTHONY: All right. Here`s the thing. Your expert witness, who has some, you know -- some experience in this doesn`t have the exact experience that I have. And I -- you know, I understand that he has a perspective that a lot of people don`t have. But to compare Casey to O.J. Simpson, that she had no way out.

    Casey had a way out if she wanted to not be a mom anymore. Casey lived in a loving family and so did Caylee. Casey knew that any time she had any opportunity -- and obviously if you guys have photographs of her over the last few years going out and enjoying her life -- you know, enjoying life as a 22-year-old and a 20-year-old and a 21-year-old, and a 19-year-old normally would, she had that opportunity.

    So someone needs to step back for a minute and think what changed? What would make sense? Well, what we`ve been saying all along that someone took her daughter. Casey has not an irresponsible mother. She did not leave her car. She`s not embarrassed. I mean to say that it`s an embarrassment that she`s trying to sit in jail to cover up, you know, to think about a cover-up for an embarrassment?

    Casey`s a mom that puts an extra key in her pocket every time she takes her daughter in the car because she`s afraid if she tries to grab too many things and she leaves her purse she doesn`t want to lock the car and not have a key that she can get in there and get her purse back out or to take care of her daughter.

    You know, she thinks, again, every little thing she thinks about and everything we think about is child proofing, making sure that that little girl is safe. So that`s why I can say 100 percent Caylee -- Casey may have told lies and she`s continuing to maintain -- since she`s been, you know, with the authorities she`s maintained and has not changed her story that someone that she entrusted this child to has taken her and has betrayed her trust.

    And.

    (COMMERCIAL BREAK)

    GRACE: Police desperately searching for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. With me now her grandmother Cindy Anthony.

    Miss Anthony, thank you for calling in. You seem hopeful Caylee will be home by her birthday on Saturday. Why?

    ANTHONY: Well, I hope that`s the case. I mean every day I feel like we`re getting closer to locating where she`s at. Casey`s maintained all along she doesn`t know where Caylee is at. Casey`s maintained all along that she doesn`t trust the authorities and, you know, as much as I want to say I can`t blame her for certain things that.

    GRACE: Well, can I ask you.

    ANTHONY: . you know I`ve seen and heard over the last three weeks.

    GRACE: Can I ask you -- I know you will not reveal who your daughter says took -- has Caylee but do you know.

    ANTHONY: I can`t, Nancy.

    GRACE: Do you know who it is? Has she told you?

    ANTHONY: Again, we`re pretty confident that we`re on the right track.

    GRACE: So I`m going to take that as a yes. How are you going about finding her if you`re not having police help you?

    ANTHONY: Police is -- police are helping. You know, we`ve spoken with a lot of different authorities over the last several weeks. More so in the last week than we have, you know, since the onset.

    GRACE: OK.

    ANTHONY: . because we were putting everything in Orange County`s hands, and we`ve been working closely with them over the last -- we`re probably very close.

    GRACE: What do you make of the cadaver dogs hitting on the car?

    ANTHONY: One cadaver dog, Nancy. Let`s get that straight.

    GRACE: OK. Cadaver dog. What do make of the dog hitting on the car?

    ANTHONY: One cadaver dog. And same cadaver dog that was the one that was inconsistent in my backyard, the same.

    GRACE: OK.

    ANTHONY: Explain to me why they had to go an extra day and bring an extra dog in.

    GRACE: With us, everyone, is.

    ANTHONY: . because that cadaver dog didn`t hit the same spot more than once.

    GRACE: . Caylee`s grandmother, Cindy Anthony.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Summers are short here...
    Posts
    2,344

    ya.....

    Quote Originally Posted by santos1014 View Post
    Did anyone hear Cindy on NG? She knows where Cayle is..?? what?????
    Also said that LE was helping them find her???? That Casey is in jail keeping her mouth shut to "protect" Caylee.



    Oh..and its a "victory" for them that Casey was charged.




    We know her as CINDY
    if somebody says Cindy you think Oh yes! That Anthony Cindy




    #789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...


    I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

  5. #5
    ANTHONY: Well, I hope that`s the case. I mean every day I feel like we`re getting closer to locating where she`s at. Casey`s maintained all along she doesn`t know where Caylee is at. Casey`s maintained all along that she doesn`t trust the authorities and, you know, as much as I want to say I can`t blame her for certain things that.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    912
    I think it's stupidt that the anthony's didn't know the calls were being monitored and the visits too...esp if behind plexiglass.

    Duh!!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    912
    oh, and I can't spell stupid right. Im typing left-handed due to surgery! expect a lot of typos today !

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,471
    Not for one second do I believe anything out of Cindy's mouth, but what is the end result going to be if Casey is "protecting" Caylee and not cooperating with LE? Is she not going to ever try to get her child back? Has she just given up and hopes the "kidnapper" loves and takes great care of Caylee? I'd be damned if I'd just give up so easily.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    608
    I love NG, but lastnights show with Cindy was soooo hard to watch. Usually I'm glued to the screen -- watching & listening very hard... but I think I'm over Cindy. She's making a fool of herself, then she blames it on the media for how they portray her. So now she's the victim too? Blah!

    And that's really sad because Caylee is still out there... somewhere... and she deserves to be found.

    In my book Cindy is just a big who is sooo worried about protecting Casey and making Casey look good -- c'mon lady, get off your high horse and help LE find Caylee. And FYI Cindy, the charges yesterday were NOT a "victory"... Casey will get hers, you just wait.

  10. #10
    Class-z's Avatar
    Class-z is offline Do Something, Lead, follow or get out of the way. :)
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    4,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakegirl View Post
    I love NG, but lastnights show with Cindy was soooo hard to watch. Usually I'm glued to the screen -- watching & listening very hard... but I think I'm over Cindy. She's making a fool of herself, then she blames it on the media for how they portray her. So now she's the victim too? Blah!

    And that's really sad because Caylee is still out there... somewhere... and she deserves to be found.

    In my book Cindy is just a big who is sooo worried about protecting Casey and making Casey look good -- c'mon lady, get off your high horse and help LE find Caylee. And FYI Cindy, the charges yesterday were NOT a "victory"... Casey will get hers, you just wait.
    I've said since the beginning that this family reminds me of Petersons. Casey is Scott and Cindy is Jackie and the Dad is Lee.

    Now, if they find the body, they can blame the babysitter.

    In the stupid story that Cindy is telling, what are they planning on doing when they find Caylee? Storm the building? They've already said that Casey is not talking because she's protecting Caylee afraid that if someone tries to get in where she is that the people will do something to her. Well, what does this family plan on doing?

    Cindy is just blame stupid and has bought into all of Casey's lie forever, yet she says she knows her daughter. How well did she know her daughtet when she stole all of the gas from the family, or the credit cards and ran up huge bills. If she knew her so well, she wouldn't of left anything in Casey's path.

    These are more parents, that have indulged their child and created a monster as with the Peterons' with Scott.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Collings Lakes, NJ
    Posts
    6,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Class-z View Post
    I've said since the beginning that this family reminds me of Petersons. Casey is Scott and Cindy is Jackie and the Dad is Lee.

    Now, if they find the body, they can blame the babysitter.

    In the stupid story that Cindy is telling, what are they planning on doing when they find Caylee? Storm the building? They've already said that Casey is not talking because she's protecting Caylee afraid that if someone tries to get in where she is that the people will do something to her. Well, what does this family plan on doing?

    Cindy is just blame stupid and has bought into all of Casey's lie forever, yet she says she knows her daughter. How well did she know her daughtet when she stole all of the gas from the family, or the credit cards and ran up huge bills. If she knew her so well, she wouldn't of left anything in Casey's path.

    These are more parents, that have indulged their child and created a monster as with the Peterons' with Scott.
    I am at work and just passing by but will come back to read this but I have to say that I think the same thing - I smell the Petersons and it's a bad smell.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,297
    If one wonders how we have nutcase people living on earth that can do some of the things that Casey has done, they only need to look at her mother Cindy. Cindy is an enabler that cannot accept reality. Unfortunately, Caylee probably would have had issues too if she were still alive.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Class-z View Post
    I've said since the beginning that this family reminds me of Petersons. Casey is Scott and Cindy is Jackie and the Dad is Lee.
    Now, if they find the body, they can blame the babysitter.

    In the stupid story that Cindy is telling, what are they planning on doing when they find Caylee? Storm the building? They've already said that Casey is not talking because she's protecting Caylee afraid that if someone tries to get in where she is that the people will do something to her. Well, what does this family plan on doing?

    Cindy is just blame stupid and has bought into all of Casey's lie forever, yet she says she knows her daughter. How well did she know her daughtet when she stole all of the gas from the family, or the credit cards and ran up huge bills. If she knew her so well, she wouldn't of left anything in Casey's path.

    These are more parents, that have indulged their child and created a monster as with the Peterons' with Scott.
    I agree that Casey's parents have that Peterson mindset that their baby can do no wrong. The only difference I find infuriating is that Dad is retired LE and mom is an RN and if there are two professions that should be able to see through the bull, its those!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    South
    Posts
    3,835

    A blast from the past yet all still the same...

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyChic727 View Post
    I was falling asleep but heard her call in. Here's part of the transcript from CNN:

    GRACE: Joining me right now is a very special guest, joining us by phone is Cindy Anthony. Thank you for being with us.

    ANTHONY: Hey, Nancy. I`m only here because of Holly.

    GRACE: I understand. Tell us -- I can see when you are speaking on camera how much it hurt you not to go to that visitation today. Why didn`t.

    ANTHONY: Absolutely. Absolutely.

    GRACE: Why didn`t you go to the jail?

    ANTHONY: I didn`t go to the jail because I`m protecting Caylee`s well-being. And that is.

    GRACE: Can you explain to us how -- not go -- how -- and I understand you think you`re going to be overheard and it`s going to be released to the media. Understood and agree.

    ANTHONY: I`m not -- I don`t think I`m going to be overheard, Nance. It`s a fact that they tape everything.

    GRACE: It will be.

    ANTHONY: Exactly.

    GRACE: It will be.

    ANTHONY: And they.

    GRACE: But why is it that what she may say about the search for Caylee would hurt Caylee?

    ANTHONY: Well, again, the people that have her -- the whole reason Casey is behind bars is because she`s protecting Caylee`s safety. And I cannot say that enough.

    Unfortunately, you know, I can`t say things that`s going to jeopardize what we`re doing looking for this child. And I refuse to do so. And I`m not going to waste my time worrying about justifying pictures that you`re showing on your show every night that are two and three years old.

    I do want to address.

    GRACE: Well, what about the ones that are five days after Caylee went missing? The one I just showed.

    ANTHONY: Well, one of the local reporters, Nancy -- one of the local reporters verified with a Fusion employee that that was taken on June 13th, which was prior to Caylee`s disappearance.

    GRACE: Well, before you go any further.

    ANTHONY: The reason I called.

    GRACE: . the photographer that took those photos has given us the date of five days after Caylee went missing, which was the 15th. I know that you guys saw her on the morning of the 16th. And the others are taken by a fellow partier, who also states it`s five days later.

    So that`s two sources supporting the date of the photos. But forget the photos. I want to.

    ANTHONY: OK. Forget the photos. The reason I`m calling is.

    GRACE: The search for Caylee.

    ANTHONY: All right. Here`s the thing. Your expert witness, who has some, you know -- some experience in this doesn`t have the exact experience that I have. And I -- you know, I understand that he has a perspective that a lot of people don`t have. But to compare Casey to O.J. Simpson, that she had no way out.

    Casey had a way out if she wanted to not be a mom anymore. Casey lived in a loving family and so did Caylee. Casey knew that any time she had any opportunity -- and obviously if you guys have photographs of her over the last few years going out and enjoying her life -- you know, enjoying life as a 22-year-old and a 20-year-old and a 21-year-old, and a 19-year-old normally would, she had that opportunity.

    So someone needs to step back for a minute and think what changed? What would make sense? Well, what we`ve been saying all along that someone took her daughter. Casey has not an irresponsible mother. She did not leave her car. She`s not embarrassed. I mean to say that it`s an embarrassment that she`s trying to sit in jail to cover up, you know, to think about a cover-up for an embarrassment?

    Casey`s a mom that puts an extra key in her pocket every time she takes her daughter in the car because she`s afraid if she tries to grab too many things and she leaves her purse she doesn`t want to lock the car and not have a key that she can get in there and get her purse back out or to take care of her daughter. (Why? Would she be afraid she might lock Caylee in the car?)

    You know, she thinks, again, every little thing she thinks about and everything we think about is child proofing, making sure that that little girl is safe. So that`s why I can say 100 percent Caylee -- Casey may have told lies and she`s continuing to maintain -- since she`s been, you know, with the authorities she`s maintained and has not changed her story that someone that she entrusted this child to has taken her and has betrayed her trust.

    And.

    (COMMERCIAL BREAK)

    GRACE: Police desperately searching for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. With me now her grandmother Cindy Anthony.

    Miss Anthony, thank you for calling in. You seem hopeful Caylee will be home by her birthday on Saturday. Why?

    ANTHONY: Well, I hope that`s the case. I mean every day I feel like we`re getting closer to locating where she`s at. Casey`s maintained all along she dosen't know where Caylee is at. Casey`s maintained all along that she doesn`t trust the authorities and, you know, as much as I want to say I can`t blame her for certain things that.

    GRACE: Well, can I ask you.

    ANTHONY: . you know I`ve seen and heard over the last three weeks.

    GRACE: Can I ask you -- I know you will not reveal who your daughter says took -- has Caylee but do you know.

    ANTHONY: I can`t, Nancy.

    GRACE: Do you know who it is? Has she told you?

    ANTHONY: Again, we`re pretty confident that we`re on the right track.

    GRACE: So I`m going to take that as a yes. How are you going about finding her if you`re not having police help you?

    ANTHONY: Police is -- police are helping. You know, we`ve spoken with a lot of different authorities over the last several weeks. More so in the last week than we have, you know, since the onset.

    GRACE: OK.

    ANTHONY: . because we were putting everything in Orange County`s hands, and we`ve been working closely with them over the last -- we`re probably very close. (I thought Casey didn't trust the authorities? See above)

    GRACE: What do you make of the cadaver dogs hitting on the car?

    ANTHONY: One cadaver dog, Nancy. Let`s get that straight.

    GRACE: OK. Cadaver dog. What do make of the dog hitting on the car?

    ANTHONY: One cadaver dog. And same cadaver dog that was the one that was inconsistent in my backyard, the same.

    GRACE: OK.

    ANTHONY: Explain to me why they had to go an extra day and bring an extra dog in.

    GRACE: With us, everyone, is.

    ANTHONY: . because that cadaver dog didn`t hit the same spot more than once.

    GRACE: . Caylee`s grandmother, Cindy Anthony.

    Respectfully Quoted HappyChic
    BBM (red: my comments)

    Casey had a way out if she wanted to not be a mom anymore. Casey lived in a loving family and so did Caylee. Casey knew that any time she had any opportunity --
    [/B]
    So someone needs to step back for a minute and think what changed? What would make sense? Well, what we`ve been saying all along that someone took her daughter. Casey has not an irresponsible mother.

    Casey had a way out if she wanted not to be a mom anymore? Really, and what would that "out" have been? Why would Casey or anyone in that "loving family" ever have even discussed an "out" for Casey enough that she could feel secure that she had an "out" and that can't be why we can compare her to o.j.? Plus, Casey felt totally free to go out as a 19 year old, 20 year old, etc. Really? Casey wasn't constantly called home while she was out and had to lie cheat and kill to "party?" Casey did not get to go to Puerto Rico with her friends. She did not have that opportunity because her mother in the loving home didn't want to take her vacation that week.

    IMHO, the lie Cindy wants to keep so badly is how dysfunctional her family is, that is why she lied about Casey's pregnancy. She was ashamed of Casey getting pregnant, and she called Caylee Casey's mistake. Cindy asks the question, what changed here? She says, "someone" needs to take a look.

    Babble. Nothing changed about Casey. It was as it had always been. Kio Marie, her mother and the Bailey's did not flinch to give theories(that were very close to correct)as to where Casey might or might not put her child. They were not shocked to hear Casey was under suspicion. They told of marriage problems between George and Cindy that included George moving out of the house and Cindy moving another man in, told of Cindy's dislike of certain ethnic groups and of her neighbors in general. That Casey was a run around and a party girl and the baby got in the way of that.

    Richard Grund said Cindy wore the pants in that family. What Cindy said, goes. Cindy allowed what happened in her house. She fed off of dysfunction and lies then as she feeds/lives/thrives off of the dysfunction and lies now. Watching the latest hearing, where Casey showed up again, I saw a smirk(it is micro)but that smile is there under Cindy's face. Not all the time, sometimes it is just pure misery on her face...but this is the second time I have seen that smile underneath her frown.

    Casey IS just like Cindy. Every day is about what they can get and have. Who will pay them attention. Making themselves feel special. I believe there are people who thrive during tragedy. Kind of like Munchausen, except they don't do it by making someone physically ill, they make people mentally and emotionally ill-so they can be a martyr. So life is filled with drama and attention for themselves. IMHO, for people like this: children are seen as something that will get them more attention, more things. The child itself as a gift and a life unto itself is never acknowledged.

    Jesse had no issue thinking Casey had been irresponsible and that is what happened to Caylee. He, at the time, didn't think her capable of purposely hurting Caylee but he had several ways he felt Casey was neglectful that could have led to Caylee's death. He said Casey would be on the computer and not paying attention to Caylee. She would leave the baby outside or in her playpen when Casey wasn't around, that Caylee liked to put rocks and the dogs food in her mouth-he thought it was possible she had choked. People do not die right away from choking. If you are right there in the room(baby's can get into dire trouble even when the best of adult is watching, imho)you can start helping the child right away. What I took from Jesse's statements was he felt that Casey had shown herself to be a neglectful enough mother by leaving Caylee unattended for stretches of time long enough to have resulted in the baby's death.

    The lie is this: "Casey is not a irresponsible mother." And the other big lie is how much their family fights, the extent of the dysfunction. I really hope this does go to trial. I would like the truth to be said out loud by people like: RG, RP, AH, TL, etc. I would like the record to show...I want people to stop "getting away" with lies.

    John 14:6

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The beautiful PacNW's Emerald City
    Posts
    655
    Isn't it just crazy to re-visit those old interviews from late summer 2008 and on?? Crazy-arse WTH?! stuff!!!
    It was like watching a bad episode of the Twilight Zone, imo!!

    Shout out to TWA for being the Goddess of all-things-You Tube! I recommend everyone catch some of their favorite crazy-Cindy clips before the trial. It will only serve to strengthen your thoughts on KC's obvious GUILT and cover-up by the 'fam. That is...if you can stomach Cindy's media tours!

    jmo......

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 252
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 07:34 PM
  2. 2008.07.22 Shirley P. Interview (Cindy's Mother)
    By LookingForThe Truth in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 12:13 AM
  3. 2008.08.01 Cindy Anthony's Interview Audio #2
    By CW in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 04:30 AM
  4. 2008.08.21 Shirley P (Cindy's mom) Interview
    By SuziQ in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 09:56 AM
  5. 2008.08.01 Cindy Anthony's Interview Audio #1
    By shannon718 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 483
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 02:01 PM

Tags for this Thread