981 users online (207 members and 774 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What Do You Think is Caylee's Status?

Voters
542. You may not vote on this poll
  • Caylee is with Zenaida, her long-time babysitter, and is fine.

1 0.18%
  • Caylee is with Zenaida, her long-time babysitter, and is in danger.

1 0.18%
  • Caylee is with unknown persons and is fine.

4 0.74%
  • Caylee is with unknown persons and is in great danger.

4 0.74%
  • Caylee is with friends of Casey and is fine.

11 2.03%
  • Caylee is with known friends of Casey and is in danger.

3 0.55%
  • Caylee has been killed by Zenaida.

0 0%
  • Caylee has been killed by unknown persons.

3 0.55%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and no family or friends know about it.

180 33.21%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and her whole family knows it.

93 17.16%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and at least one family member knows it.

192 35.42%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and one or more friends know it.

42 7.75%
  • Caylee has been killed by a known friend of Casey's.

3 0.55%
  • Caylee has been killed by a family member of Casey's.

5 0.92%

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

What Do You Think Right Now?

What is your best guess about Caylee's status at this time?

ugh I wish I felt more positive but my strongest feeling right now is that Caylee is no longer alive...
    a few things I am working out in my own head is the timeline of "when" it occurred..And also if there was anyone else involved in covering things up...and that includes others beyond the gp's

Sadly, I think Casey killed Caylee, but I don't think her parents know it yet. I'm starting to get a little suspicious that they might, though.

My opinion:

Either through Casey's negligence or willful intent, Caylee died between June 16 and June 20.

On July 15, when Casey returned home, AFTER LE visited the house on that evening, there was one hell of a come-to-jesus talk in the Anthony home. Casey told her parents that Caylee died, probably lied to them about how and when, and on the rest of that night, until the evening of the 16th when Casey was taken into custody, George and Cindy (and possibly Lee) attempted to cover up evidence (in the car, possibly in the back yard), and to come up with a story.

So I voted "Casey killed Caylee, and her family knows."

Unfortunately, I believe that Casey has killed Caylee. My heart wants to believe that it was unwillingly; however, by not showing any type of remorse, its hard for my brain to agree with my heart. I hope and pray that one day soon, we'll all owe Casey an apology and Caylee will be found alive.

What about accidental death? I think Cayle is no longer with us, but I believe it was accidental.

Logic says the child is with God, my heart hopes she is with extended friends/family that believed Casey was not taking proper care of the child so took her away from her.

Cindy said last night on LKL, when Larry asked Cindy: "are you convinced your granddaughter is alive?" Cindy responds: I am "absolutely" 100% convinced she is alive, OR was alive when Casey gave her to the person she gave her too!

Very interesting statement ....
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

"I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed"

...not letting people in her car...

...the missing tire wedge/tool...

Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    Sadly, I think Casey killed Caylee, but I don't think her parents know it yet. I'm starting to get a little suspicious that they might, though.
    I think she killed Caylee but I do not think the family knows. I thik that they may supect it in the back of there head but can not bring themselves to believe because they loved her soo much!!

Betty

I believe Caylee is no longer with us, but I think her death was probably accidental.

It's hard for me to believe that she was taken or given to someone else,so......The LE would have found her by now

I hate to think it, but I believe that Casey killed Caylee, maybe an accident or not. I do think that her mother knows what happened and is covering for Casey.
    ~ Friends are kisses blown to us by angels. ~

It would be wonderful if Caylee was alive somewhere and safe, but with every day that passes it's more clear she's gone. I believe Casey acted alone but by now her family members do know Caylee is dead. Their priority now is to protect Casey. I don't think it was an accidental death, something happened where Casey could not let her body be seen.
    If it was an accidental death and she hid the body somewhere I think she'd eventually let them find her. If Casey was directly responsible for her death she must keep that hidden. I can not let go of the fact the gas cans were taken, for me there is an evil reason she took them.

VB

Don't get me wrong here guys please,but Casey was definitely a party girl.Maybe she lost it at some point and hit Caylee or something similar?Maybe she was drunk or had a hang over or something....

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast