What Do You Think Right Now?

What Do You Think is Caylee's Status?

• Caylee is with Zenaida, her long-time babysitter, and is fine.

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Caylee is with Zenaida, her long-time babysitter, and is in danger.

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Caylee is with unknown persons and is fine.

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Caylee is with unknown persons and is in great danger.

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Caylee is with friends of Casey and is fine.

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Caylee is with known friends of Casey and is in danger.

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Caylee has been killed by Zenaida.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caylee has been killed by unknown persons.

• Caylee has been killed by Casey, and no family or friends know about it.

Votes: 184 32.9%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and her whole family knows it.

Votes: 100 17.9%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and at least one family member knows it.

Votes: 198 35.4%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and one or more friends know it.

Votes: 42 7.5%
  • Caylee has been killed by a known friend of Casey's.

• Caylee has been killed by a family member of Casey's.

Votes: 6 1.1%

• Total voters

STEADFAST

Reaction score
What is your best guess about Caylee's status at this time?

ugh I wish I felt more positive but my strongest feeling right now is that Caylee is no longer alive...
a few things I am working out in my own head is the timeline of "when" it occurred..And also if there was anyone else involved in covering things up...and that includes others beyond the gp's

Sadly, I think Casey killed Caylee, but I don't think her parents know it yet. I'm starting to get a little suspicious that they might, though.

My opinion:

Either through Casey's negligence or willful intent, Caylee died between June 16 and June 20.

On July 15, when Casey returned home, AFTER LE visited the house on that evening, there was one hell of a come-to-jesus talk in the Anthony home. Casey told her parents that Caylee died, probably lied to them about how and when, and on the rest of that night, until the evening of the 16th when Casey was taken into custody, George and Cindy (and possibly Lee) attempted to cover up evidence (in the car, possibly in the back yard), and to come up with a story.

So I voted "Casey killed Caylee, and her family knows."

Unfortunately, I believe that Casey has killed Caylee. My heart wants to believe that it was unwillingly; however, by not showing any type of remorse, its hard for my brain to agree with my heart. I hope and pray that one day soon, we'll all owe Casey an apology and Caylee will be found alive.

What about accidental death? I think Cayle is no longer with us, but I believe it was accidental.

Logic says the child is with God, my heart hopes she is with extended friends/family that believed Casey was not taking proper care of the child so took her away from her.

Cindy said last night on LKL, when Larry asked Cindy: "are you convinced your granddaughter is alive?" Cindy responds: I am "absolutely" 100% convinced she is alive, OR was alive when Casey gave her to the person she gave her too!

Very interesting statement ....

Sadly, I think Casey killed Caylee, but I don't think her parents know it yet. I'm starting to get a little suspicious that they might, though.

I think she killed Caylee but I do not think the family knows. I thik that they may supect it in the back of there head but can not bring themselves to believe because they loved her soo much!!

Betty

I believe Caylee is no longer with us, but I think her death was probably accidental.

It's hard for me to believe that she was taken or given to someone else,so......The LE would have found her by now

I hate to think it, but I believe that Casey killed Caylee, maybe an accident or not. I do think that her mother knows what happened and is covering for Casey.

It would be wonderful if Caylee was alive somewhere and safe, but with every day that passes it's more clear she's gone. I believe Casey acted alone but by now her family members do know Caylee is dead. Their priority now is to protect Casey. I don't think it was an accidental death, something happened where Casey could not let her body be seen.
If it was an accidental death and she hid the body somewhere I think she'd eventually let them find her. If Casey was directly responsible for her death she must keep that hidden. I can not let go of the fact the gas cans were taken, for me there is an evil reason she took them.

VB

Don't get me wrong here guys please,but Casey was definitely a party girl.Maybe she lost it at some point and hit Caylee or something similar?:confused:Maybe she was drunk or had a hang over or something....

Wow, I would love to hear from the 5 (so far) who think that Caylee is fine. What makes you believe that? I would love to believe that, and wish you could convince me.

Is it positive thinking or is there some evidence that swayed you to that belief? Or do you just think "innocent until proven guilty" so you are choosing to believe Casey until we know more?

I am not bashing you. I really would be thrilled for someone to give me one tiny bit of hope to cling to. Right now I cannot find any, and it hurts my heart.

I voted Casey killed Caylee and her family knows it.:mad:

When all of this started, I felt Casey was guilty right away (MOO!) and I thought that it probably was an accident (she left her in the hot car - she forgot her in the car while she was partying- or something else accidental happened) BUT now that I have watched this circus for the past few weeks I am convinced that Casey premeditated the entire thing.

Anyone with that type of personality likes being the center of attention and I'm sure, when she got pregnant, she got plently of love and attention (baby showers, doc visits, family doting on her...) And that probably didn't change while Caylee was an infant. Now, fast forward and Caylee is about to turn three and has her own personality, is a little person now with her own wants and needs and people always ask for 'Caylee' and Casey said herself from behind bars...All they care about is Caylee (sorry dont have the exact quote!).

I think Casey wanted to put the attention back on herself and wanted to be free. Most of us 'normal' people realize that she could just leave Casey with her parents and they would've probably been happy to raise her but she thought the 'disappearance' would bring more sympathy and attention to her...sick, but I've know people like Casey (had a very good friend who couldn't go a day without lying about something!) and Casey is EATING this attention up. She won't be as excited when they lock her @ss up for good!

When all of this started, I felt Casey was guilty right away (MOO!) and I thought that it probably was an accident (she left her in the hot car - she forgot her in the car while she was partying- or something else accidental happened) BUT now that I have watched this circus for the past few weeks I am convinced that Casey premeditated the entire thing.

Anyone with that type of personality likes being the center of attention and I'm sure, when she got pregnant, she got plently of love and attention (baby showers, doc visits, family doting on her...) And that probably didn't change while Caylee was an infant. Now, fast forward and Caylee is about to turn three and has her own personality, is a little person now with her own wants and needs and people always ask for 'Caylee' and Casey said herself from behind bars...All they care about is Caylee (sorry dont have the exact quote!).

I think Casey wanted to put the attention back on herself and wanted to be free. Most of us 'normal' people realize that she could just leave Casey with her parents and they would've probably been happy to raise her but she thought the 'disappearance' would bring more sympathy and attention to her...sick, but I've know people like Casey (had a very good friend who couldn't go a day without lying about something!) and Casey is EATING this attention up. She won't be as excited when they lock her @ss up for good!

:clap::clap: I totally agree! I also believe Grandma knows exactly what happened to Caylee and like her *advertiser censored* daughter she does not know HOW to tell the truth. It makes me sick.

Yep,I think grandma knows....or at least feels that something bad happened IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back