935 users online (94 members and 841 guests)  


Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What Do You Think is Caylee's Status?

Voters
547. You may not vote on this poll
  • Caylee is with Zenaida, her long-time babysitter, and is fine.

    1 0.18%
  • Caylee is with Zenaida, her long-time babysitter, and is in danger.

    1 0.18%
  • Caylee is with unknown persons and is fine.

    4 0.73%
  • Caylee is with unknown persons and is in great danger.

    4 0.73%
  • Caylee is with friends of Casey and is fine.

    11 2.01%
  • Caylee is with known friends of Casey and is in danger.

    3 0.55%
  • Caylee has been killed by Zenaida.

    0 0%
  • Caylee has been killed by unknown persons.

    3 0.55%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and no family or friends know about it.

    182 33.27%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and her whole family knows it.

    94 17.18%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and at least one family member knows it.

    193 35.28%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and one or more friends know it.

    42 7.68%
  • Caylee has been killed by a known friend of Casey's.

    3 0.55%
  • Caylee has been killed by a family member of Casey's.

    6 1.10%

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 181
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    At the Beach and in our hearts
    Posts
    8,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Thank you, Love_Mama, I agree with your additional comments too. "Could have been easily prevented" and hang over, strung out- fell asleep when Caylee should have been napping or something similiar have come to mind pretty early on as well, at least for me. Whether it was an accident Casey can not live with the guilt, nor the pain her family will face as a result of her actions. Casey can't stand the thought of her families pain over losing Caylee or what she believes her family and friends will think of her as a result of "the accident", especially with regards to the arguments or conversations she and her mother had prior to June 16th, thus she will continue the lies..........

    I can't see the police getting a confession, even when providing Casey with substantial proof.

    Cubby.......since you are a prolific and good poster why don't you start a thread asking WS posters' to help LE figure out how to get a confession out of Casey. I'd expect a few funny answers but on the other hand maybe some sleuther here may come up with a great idea. LE would love it!

    Are you game?
    I'd do it in a minute but I'm not up to it now as I'm in chemo.

    xxxxxxxxxxooo
    mama

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    dillon
    Posts
    1,979
    I voted for: Caylee has been killed by Casey, and at least one family member knows it.

    I don't think it was an accident. I'm not sure who the other family member was, but ATM, I'm leaning towards Casey's father or brother. I don't think her mother knew.

    I also think that they are mentioning the pool and other things in order to confuse people and perhaps lay the groundwork for reasonable doubt. Throw as many stories out there and who knows what to believe.

    I HOPE that she is found safe with someone, but I just don't see that happening. Hopefully, I will be proven wrong.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    74,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Mama View Post
    Cubby.......since you are a prolific and good poster why don't you start a thread asking WS posters' to help LE figure out how to get a confession out of Casey. I'd expect a few funny answers but on the other hand maybe some sleuther here may come up with a great idea. LE would love it!

    Are you game?
    I'd do it in a minute but I'm not up to it now as I'm in chemo.

    xxxxxxxxxxooo
    mama
    I'll take the bait despite being on vicadin for backpain myself....
    Hope you feel better and will keep you in our prayers love_mama
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Mama View Post
    MomofBoys. I don't recall who did the test but someone took a fresh pizza, left it in the trunk of a car for 10 days.....or something like that and there was no smell whatsoever in the trunk. So there you go. I may be wrong on the number of days they left it there, but it was the same amount of time as when Caylee was reported missing and grandmohter Cindy told LE that the trunk smelled like a dead body was in it.
    Thank you, but I was aware of the experiments, etc. I was just wondering if LE conducted them or not. My main question was to whether the pizza ever existed at all, or if it was something the family threw out (especially now that we know she washed pants found in the car) and just TOLD LE that there was rotten pizza in the car.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Summers are short here...
    Posts
    2,349

    I feel sorry for this woman

    http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html

    I think she should sue Casey
    for how she caused her life to be so messed up.

    ZG lost her ID back in FEB-March
    Casey could have gotten it or found it since ZG lost it in Orlando,,,,
    maybe where Zg lost it




    #789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...


    I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

  6. #66
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Summers are short here...
    Posts
    2,349

    I wondered that too..

    Quote Originally Posted by MomofBoys View Post
    Thank you, but I was aware of the experiments, etc. I was just wondering if LE conducted them or not. My main question was to whether the pizza ever existed at all, or if it was something the family threw out (especially now that we know she washed pants found in the car) and just TOLD LE that there was rotten pizza in the car.

    The pizza may have been under Caylee's body attracting the flies & maggots .Sorry, but Casey just stole from her own parent's shed,parents credit card...
    and things just do not look good.




    #789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...


    I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    3,268
    Quote Originally Posted by websurfer View Post
    http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html

    I think she should sue Casey
    for how she caused her life to be so messed up.

    ZG lost her ID back in FEB-March
    Casey could have gotten it or found it since ZG lost it in Orlando,,,,
    maybe where Zg lost it
    Where did you hear or read abot ZG losing her ID???

    Anyway... this ZG confirms that she DID look at that apt. on 6/17 but she does not know Casey OR Caylee.

    Casey could NOT identify a picture of this ZG or any other ZG she was shown.

    Hard to explain why you can't pick out your nanny of so many years.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4
    I voted that Casey has kiled Caylee and her family doesn't know it. I do not think she will ever admit to killing her. She is about a good a liar as Scott Peterson!

    Caylee was in her way so she got rid of her! She didn't really even try to come up with a story or she would have done better than this.

    She just thought noone would even question her and she would continue doing whatever she wanted. She Just Don't Care!!

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    225
    I am beginning to think there is a real nanny, but she is using a false name and has since she met Casey, but for some reason other than to kidnap and get away with it. Like possibly not a legal US citizen.
    She would not be able to report Casey ripping her off and not paying her consistently because...who could she tell? I am thinking that possibly the real nanny did steal Caylee because she became very attached to her and she saw that Casey was putting Caylee in situations that were dangerous for her.

    That would possibly explain why Casey would not involve LE...she maybe knew if she did, they would find out what a bad mother she is and take it from there.
    It seems highly improbable that the real nanny (IF there is one) wouldn't have friends and family that would be coming forward by now though, but even that is possible if she kept to herself and didn't really associate with many people.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    7,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyzabeth View Post
    I am beginning to think there is a real nanny, but she is using a false name and has since she met Casey, but for some reason other than to kidnap and get away with it. Like possibly not a legal US citizen.
    She would not be able to report Casey ripping her off and not paying her consistently because...who could she tell? I am thinking that possibly the real nanny did steal Caylee because she became very attached to her and she saw that Casey was putting Caylee in situations that were dangerous for her.

    That would possibly explain why Casey would not involve LE...she maybe knew if she did, they would find out what a bad mother she is and take it from there.
    It seems highly improbable that the real nanny (IF there is one) wouldn't have friends and family that would be coming forward by now though, but even that is possible if she kept to herself and didn't really associate with many people.
    My question to people who believe this is WHY wouldn't Casey provide a sketch of Zanny? They have searched for the real ZFG all over hell's half acre, but cannot find the one who Casey will ID as her nanny. There has been no sketch made b/c Casey has not provided the information for one.

    If your child were missing, wouldn't you be giving every detail you could remember? AFAIK, Casey has not told LE any type of description of ZFG, her car, any mutual friends, any belongings, any info about where she grew up or went to school, favorite sports team/color/movie/kind of dog or anything else that might help the public locate or identify this woman. The only thing we know is her name, which might be an alias, her mother's name - ditto - and the supposed location of her apartment, which we know to be false.

    Casey doesn't want anyone to find ZFG b/c she doesn't exist. The more details she provides only prove that. The more vague she is, the longer she can say that they just didn't try hard enough to find her.


  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmom View Post
    My question to people who believe this is WHY wouldn't Casey provide a sketch of Zanny? They have searched for the real ZFG all over hell's half acre, but cannot find the one who Casey will ID as her nanny. There has been no sketch made b/c Casey has not provided the information for one.

    If your child were missing, wouldn't you be giving every detail you could remember? AFAIK, Casey has not told LE any type of description of ZFG, her car, any mutual friends, any belongings, any info about where she grew up or went to school, favorite sports team/color/movie/kind of dog or anything else that might help the public locate or identify this woman. The only thing we know is her name, which might be an alias, her mother's name - ditto - and the supposed location of her apartment, which we know to be false.

    Casey doesn't want anyone to find ZFG b/c she doesn't exist. The more details she provides only prove that. The more vague she is, the longer she can say that they just didn't try hard enough to find her.
    I think the story is that Casey can't describe ZFG for the same reason she can't tell where ZFG lived. Giving that information will endanger Casey (or the Anthony family) and Casey is bravely enduring prison to keep Caylee and "the Anthonys" safe, according to Cindy who says she is speaking for Casey.

    I am not sure how Casey thinks the dangerous killers are going to get past the media to harm Cindy, George or Lee.

    Obviously, Cindy and George have to know this is hooey. I think there is a reason they are publically repeating it.

    IMO, Baez has told Casey NOT to talk to her family. Just like Baez said Lee was helping LE, I think Baez is also suspicious of Cindy and George.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by drumstick View Post
    I think I should have spent more time on listening to the 3rd 911 call. I've heard it 50 times but I never really listened to it until something was brought to my attention today.

    It's a good lesson about hearing and listening. And the difference.
    What did you hear that we're missing?
    cricket

    "dance like no one's watching"

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    4,319
    I think the "flurry of phone calls" on the 16th? are telling. My guess is that Caylee drown in the family pool and Casey panicked when she couldn't get anyone on the phone. I also think that's why her lawyers were asking for immunity if she talks to them. If you look at lots of the pics or her and Caylee, it's pretty obvious they were close. Grandma seems more than happy to have taken Caylee so I can't see Casey killing her for the boyfriend. I think there was tension about Casey not working, they probably argued and Cindy put her foot down told her to get a job. I think Cindy saw a lot of the partying we see through the photos and felt it was time for Casey to become more responsible. So Casey made believe she had a job (Casey and Caylee were still living at home at this time as George said he saw them leave that morning and Casey said she was going to work). I think she waited until he left for work and came back to the house. Possibly, put the ladder in the pool so she and Caylee could take a swim. Perhaps the phone rang or she got caught up on the internet while Caylee was playing. She may have thought Caylee was in her room and the child slipped outside and in the pool and drown. Perhaps she didn't say anthing because she thought she'd be held responsible...could be charged with neglect, AND her parents would be furious with her for being irresponsible. Who knows at that point what went through her mind...but an accidental death/coverup just seems most likely to me. JMO>

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    What did you hear that we're missing?
    Thank you for asking ....

    If you listen carefully to the 3rd 911 tape, you will hear Cindy Anthony in "excited utterance" tell someone entering the room that "Zanny took Caylee".

    The use of a nickname implies that this woman was known to Cindy Anthony and the person she was relaying information to coming in on the scene. I suspect that person is George.

    Cindy said it twice.

    Now that we know there was a "flurry" of calls on the 16th and then again on the 18th, I'm not sure what that revelation on that 911 call means.

    ~

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    260
    I have never known anyone who left a child with a "nanny" and did not let her family and friends know exactly who had the child, and a phone number, just in case something happened to the mother and she could not get back to pick up the child. That is unbelievable! Just my opinion.

    Sabego

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast